I CAN'T STOP SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP

He did Haley Chaos, if i'm not mistaken she's the first o/ EDIT: Ninja'd

I did these two earlier

eXWmuk6.png

Imagine the umbrella as a small suitcase and then it's easy lol

JuV7QGG.png

Edited by AndSoThereIsSt3ffo

Long story short: I've found this forum that is about D&D. You can discuss the game over there, you can have experienced people tach you, and you even get to play by post, which is a Godsend for me given my time and internet restrictions.

One of the ideas they are helping me with is that of a cute girl who is a Wild Magic Sorcerer: basically, she's the classic cute clumsy girl you see in anime. Her clumsiness is used to justify Wild Magic Surges from an in-character point of view (she is clumsy, so she randomly screws up with spectacular effects), and her cuteness is used to justify her high Charisma (she weaponizes her cuteness to get her way).

Of course, I just HAD to make a chibi for this character concept, but since the race is usually the last thing I decide when making a character (the idea is, pick the race whose racial bonuses can patch up any unlucky stat roll you got), I made her in 3 different flavors:

Human: http://i.imgur.com/HO2zCvw.png

Elf: http://i.imgur.com/V0CwyKQ.png

Drow: http://i.imgur.com/BlcOefm.png

Which one do you find to be cuter?

Lookie, is Waifu Grand Supreme

VS7A42Z.png

Wish there were shorter twintails but I think this still conveys the idea P well

Is 10x better than Hi-Rez's version

Is 10x better than Hi-Rez's version

HiRez's is great D:

HoshikuzuUicchi Meruru! Ikimasu!

lOvrNnj.png

Again, the hair is wrong but it works (Meruru's hair is curly, but not that curly). The backpack also covers the shoulders more than I'd like, but it wouldn't be Meruru without a backpack so I left it on

And now I'm going to close the tab because I've already made 10 of these instead of doing what I need to

• Developers

Who ever thought the deep and cold abyss would be SO DAMN CUTE.

Someone kill me before this maker finishes taking my soul.

Lookie, ANKL Goddesses

http://imgur.com/a/Jpjq0

From top to bottom:

Alexus

Kallisto

Katherine

Layla

Lexi

Lilith

Natalie

Nayru

As per always, some of the hairs are not quite right, and I took some creative liberties with Nayru and Kalli's outfits, but other than that I'm happy with how they turned out

Also, this toy has taught me the truth behind the phrase, "You can tell a lot about a girl by her underwear." Katherine wears black lingerie

Thomas, it's too contagious... you know what you must do. Give in and spread it further Channel thine powers, and focus your will to regain momentary lucidity and lock the thread, lest this take over Reborn.

...Or just don't care and give in. That works, too, I guess.

Ps. @every image. I don't get it.

Toshinou Kyouko!

gmzpr97.png

I need a bow accessory so I don't have to put her hair up to have her bow

T-Toshinou Kyouko

7p8V5VE.png

Her eyes aren't actually brown, but it looked a lot better than the pinks and reds imo

Toshinou Kyouko!

gmzpr97.png

I need a bow accessory so I don't have to put her hair up to have her bow

T-Toshinou Kyouko

7p8V5VE.png

Her eyes aren't actually brown, but it looked a lot better than the pinks and reds imo

Yeah, if this tool has a flaw, is the limited choice of accessories and colors. Nice work tho.