Hello (I'm new here...)

Gaminggoodness

Hello, I'm new to the way forums work, so excuse me if i seem a little awkward, but none the less I hope I'm able to meet fellow forum users and have a good time. (I am from Australia so I apologies in advance if its difficult to keep conversations and what not [: }

Thank you for reading this and I hope you have a nice day [:

• Veterans

Welcome to Reborn, Gaminggoodness! Always nice to see another new face around here :]

Community guidelines and rules can be found on the left, under your avatar in the sidebar, so make sure to check those out while you're at it.

Hope to see you around! c:

Hi there! Welcome to Reborn fellow Australian!

Don't worry about being new to the forum format! We're always here to help you out if you need anything! A good start would be quickly checking out the Community Rules, to avoid accidentally breaking any of them.

Take it from me, you can get along with everyone perfectly nicely as an Australian. If you want to chat to people check out the Showdown Server, where we hang out.

Hope to see you around.

Welcome, Gaminggoodness.

Umm. Well, that's it I suppose. Have fun around here.

Not sure if you already hang around the Showdown server here or not, but if you're interested, the link to the server is on the sidebar over to the left there and above your avatar.

See ya around.