Happy 6000th Post? Hukuna, tries to not be overly sappy but fails inevitably.

I kinda noticed a few other folks doing this when they hit milestone numbers, so... I figured well what the hell.

Now... I'm not really the most sentimental of folks, but ... well maybe I am XD. But, I've been here oh what... 2 years going on three? Around that much. I'm still rather happy I found this place. While it was after my bout with a beast called depression. Well, it still was a place that allowed me to grow as a person. Here, I've met many great folks. Many Many good people that have really helped my to love who I am and what I am. I've always had trouble actually liking myself. I still do at times. But, I like more of me then I once did. ((though it's very easy to beat the very high record of nothing at all lol.)) Basically, I've met some wonderful folks over the time and... y'all mean a lot to me. I think I can easily say that some of the greatest people I've ever met and some of my closest friends come from this silly little place. XD.

Now, I don't have the space to do one for every single person and, the order of which these are in is coincidental. It's just whoever comes to mind first. This will probably be overly detailed on some, and not so much on others, but it doesn't mean that I like ya any less. Some people are just easier to sum up then others I suppose. Anyway, without further ado... I shall get to them.

Rosesong: Ah Rose. I don't think I need to tell you how important to me you are as I've done it countless times over and over. You're one of my closest friends in this world. You, someone I can trust with all my heart and I know you won't let me down. You never have. You're a wonderful person, and a beautiful person. One of the most beautiful I know. Perhaps, because we struggle with many of the same things, the same self-confidence issues, our own self-loathing etc... maybe that's why we are so close. We just have a mutual understanding of each other. It's very liberating to have someone who understands you in a, very complete way like that. I honestly don't know what I'd do without ya sometimes. You've helped me countless times when my heart was just heavy and I had no one else to turn to, or... that I felt like I could. So... You've done something for me I can never truly repay. Well, with anything other than calling you one of my beloved and treasured friends. I feel, we are Kindred spirits in a way, two people that struggle with many of the same thing borught together becuase of that. I'm not one that typically believes in fate, but it's people like you who make me do Rose.

Also, you put up with my silliness nearly at every turn. Whether it be that I can never be happy with myself, or having to tidy up my terrible grammar in my writing. And, I thank ya for that. And, I do apologize for being so hard on myself all the time. It's thanks largely to you, I even love a small piece of me, let alone how much I do now. You mean, the world to me Rose XD. I've told you 8 million times, and you've listened that many ((I hope lol.)) I know we'll b friends for a long long time. Perhaps... until the end of time as we know it. I am glad to have such a wonderful beautiful person as you as my friend. Thanks, thanks for everything Rose.~

Zephyr: While she might not be around here a lot these days... well... I've still got to thank Zephy for everything she has done for me. She was the first person on Reborn I truly opened up to and let into my heart. She was the first person that really got to see me, for me. To see the demons I have fro what they really are, their true form. Furthermore, she's my number 1 fan~ She gets so excited about everything I write. It really, was the reason I decided to try writing more and more. XD, I already got a fangirl. It's pretty silly to think about but... that's what she is. I love how passionate she can be over some silly little thing I wrote. We used to be the nuisance of Lobby chat, filling it with some much about Graterras that people asked us to take it PM at least once or twice that I remember XD>

Zephy, you'll always be important to me. You gave me my passion. Your smile inspired me to write, your excitement lit a fire within me. A Passion to make more and more people smile with my writing. Everything I write carries that spark within it. Everything I write... is because of you. You are the wind beneath my wings, the soft westerly wind that guides me. That... was some flowery shit to say, that well it's people like you that Inspire me to keep writing. Thank you for giving me that Zephy. You are a wonderful persona and friend. Your passion for my work, the things I wrote... made me believe in myself. That I could really do something. And, in everything I write that spirit is within it. Every smile I can make, you have a hand in.

Kiozo: Again, someone who's not really around Reborn as much as they used to be but... I love ya man. As I said in my post to you in your birthday thread recently. But, Let me add some things. It's thanks to you that I have any modicum of social ability. You've helped me a lot through times I've felt really lonely and when I lacked the confidence to strike out on my own. I've always been a person who feels left out or like no one really cares that I'm around. I still do. Plenty of times I feel like I might as well not talk at all cause no one ever listens to anything I say, or I just get ignored. Maybe seem to just forget I exist. I, a lot of the time, don't see the point of bothering to reach out to people because they just don't really care about me unless they need me for things.

But, you've helped me learn that it's not true. Least, entirely. You always ty to drag me along even when you know I'm dragging my feet or am apprehensive. You're there for me when I'm lonely and when i don't have the confidence of my own to try and reach out to other people. You've been a great boon to me Kio, and a great friend. I love ya man. I love ya with all of my heart for that. ANd honest... I trying to get better. I'm trying to nto think I'm a burden on everyone around me. A curse... something not worth being in the presence of. It's you who's helped me get even this far. So, thank you for that.

Acquie: lol, oh Acquie. You're the reason i ever ended up staying here. Good ol' nostalgic memories from Aftermath. I honestly don't talk to you enough... timezones are a bitch. But, thanks, you're the reason I ended up finding a home, a place I could belong. That means a lot to me. thanks for believing in me back in the day, when i took over Aftermath... even though I still feel like i am responsible for that RP's death. I do apologize for that, but... thanks as well. It really helped me to think I could do something, that I was at least... something of a decent RPer etc if you trusted me with your project like that. I'm still flattered to this day that you even thought to do so lol. I, still feel like I left you down though...

Scarlet: Where you hidin' at you scrublord? XD. in seriousness though... thanks man. There's been a lot of bumpy roads for the two of us, but I am glad to call ya a friend still at the end of it. I do hope I get to hang with ya more when I get the chance. You helped me grow in ways I didn't know I needed to. Thanks for that.~

Roxie: Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl... where you at? lol, You're one of the more recent additions to people I've come to really know, but you're great. You're a wonderful friend and a good person. Don't forget that. But, yea I love talking to you and watching your stuff on Youtube. You're such a great personality lol. Bit all over the place but, what can I say? It makes ya interesting. I love all of ya though XD. That wodnerful salt, and that great chilled laid back side of ya. All in all, you're great. Keep on, keepin' on.~

Mikzal: You're a biiiiig ol' teddy bear. Such a wonderful dude. It's a shame I don't hang out with ya much but... I really do enjoy the times we do talk. You're a great person and one who's really helped me out at times. It's always when I least expect it, that you show up and help me in a way I could've never foresaw. Thanks for that, thanks for being so unpredictably kind. I love ya man. Thanks for bein' there.

Tacos: Eeeeh, maybe I don't know you the best at times, It's something I need to change I think. You're a great person.

Inno: Man, I honestly didn't know what to think of you at first. You were a bit strange. But, I kinda gravitated towards that not going to lie. I like people who are different. Turned out you were an awesome dude. You and me are still pretty new to each other, but... I can say I hope to get to know you a lot better man.

Arky: Hey there music man~ I know we butt heads quite a bit sometimes... but it's not cause I don't like ya. We're just those that don't understand each other's sense of humour at times etc. But, really... You're a good person. I'm glad to call you a friend. I'm sorry if I come off as a bit of an ass sometimes or if I'm a bit abrasive in some ways... I can just be like that to certain people. You're just a person I can't help being really sarcastic around and I don't know why lol. I hope there's not hard feeling between us in anyway. I jsut want ya to understand that I do love you. You're a wonderful friend and I love every single one of ya.

Jeri: We may not talk a lot these days... or... really any days, but you're a good person and one I do really like XD. We don't rally have a lot of common ground but, you're a pretty swell dude. Keep on keeping on my man.

Kaito: Once again... another that's not really around Reborn too much these days.. ((this theme is getting a bit repetitive XD.)). You're a really friendly dude and one I rather enjoy palying League with when I get the chance. You're really cool adn I do wish you were around more so I could jsut hang out. You're so friendly and kind XD.

Notus: Aaaaaaaah Notus. Much like Zephy... you really made me want to write. I don't want to sound like the rest in Graterras didn't make me want to continue writing that story, ((I mean CHim's character was awesome... adn I'll get to ya Chim hold ya horses.)), but you two really really inspired me. Not just in Graterras, but to really love my own writing to want to write. Notus you really make me want to pick up my pen, or my pencil and jsut go mad writing away. Or well... my keyboard since I type most of my stuff personally lol. But, thanks for inspiring me.

Stratos: Man... we couldn't be more different in writing style. But, tha's what I really loved about working with you. You taught me so many things... well while you claimed I was the one teaching you. After all, as I am fond of saying A True Master knows that they can never actually master anything. There's always more to learn. You taught me a lot about detailing and making things larger than life. I thank you fro that. I incorporate quite a bit of things from your writing, small things, but things all the less. You've definitely influenced my own writing style in a subtle, but impactful way. I thank you for that. Teaching an old dog some new tricks lol.

Dobby: Man... you know. You leaving the RP forums... it still hits me right in my very heart. I still have quite a few of the old convos etc where you asked me about writing etc... So, when I found out about all that, when i saw that thread, it felt like I failed you. ANd maybe it's selfish of me to feel that way, but man... I really did. I was so freaking mad at myself. I felt like I dropped the ball, that I let you down. That... me being me... had failed one of my friends yet again. And if I did... I rally do apologize. ANd, I'm sorry I never said anything until now. I jsut, never really knew how to say it. Everytime I saw ya around I jsut couldn't help but think how... I just messed up and that maybe on account of some failure of mine that I pushed ya away from RPing. Dunno, I jsut still feel awful about it. But, no hard feelin's. You're still a great and woooonderful friend. I should really talk to you more than I do. Sorry, if I've been a stranger of late.

Murdoc: You really remind me of my little bro in some ways. You got very similar styles of humour and both will stand firmly for a thing you believe no matter what. I admire that in ya. Really, I've always felt in some way your the perfect foil to me for the RP forum. I'm a big old softie at heart. I'm not afraid to admit it lol, but you always were one to stand firm. Of course at times you put your foot in your mouth, but who doesn't honestly? Anyway, you're a good friend and while we butt heads at times it's just because in some ways we are very different and in others, much to alike XD. I love ya man.

Despair Syndrome ((or as I call ya Synnie.)): I only relatively met you, but... you're were a fast friend. Probably cause you just decided that you were my friend XD> Honestl, I couldn't be happier that you did. While I maybe inconsistent in talking to you at times, we really do share quite a lot of interests and you're a pleasure to talk to. I still remember that chat we had the one night when I couldn't sleep lol. Thanks for that, I really needed a friend then and you were there for me XD. Even if I wasn't exactly forthright with ya. But, Yea, thnaks for the time we have spent Synnie, you're an awesome person guuuuurl. I hope we hang out a looot more in the future.

Viridescent: Another person I've only met recently, but another that really helped me out in a time I just couldn't sleep. You're a really cool dude and I hope to get to knwo you better. You're art is, quite wonderful. I really hope to see you do a full piece sometimes. Your sketches are the full art I wish i could do, so I can jsut imaigne how talented you are when you put your full mind and soul into a piece. From one artist to another... keep it up my man XD. ((also totally draw a super awesome Farfetch'd samurai bad ass pleeeease. No I'm not taking any advantage of ya... ti's just be super sweet and awesome and I'dddddd looooooooooooooooooooooove iiiiiiiit!!!! I'm such an ass XD.))

Rainbowhugs: Same thing. Yet another sleepless night for me, you jsut happened to be around. I'm really glad you were. You're a good and wonderful person, and I really really hope to get to know you better if I can.

Tomas: You probably knew I'd eventually get to you.... Well hi here it is! You another person from waaaaaaaaaaaay back in the day of my foruming. I'd still consider your a friend back then but defintiely one now. Of course I get to talk to you a lot due to Se7en...so I'll try and keep it a bit brief XD. You're a person that speaks their mind, and I really respect that XD> I respect it a lot. Perhaps you don't go about it in the best way at times, but I can still respect it.

Zim: I don't know how many times I randomly just started talking about Fakemon with you. It's always been fun Ziiiim my man. XD. I'm glad you pulled me into OOOOOOLD Se7en. It's been a blast thus far XD.

Azery: Yes you! You get one too buddy. Honestly, you remind me how much I myself have grown. From my early days and... perhaps, even your own I kinda got the weird prielvage of watching you grow in a way. I remember reading through all those Mod queued posts of yours in the RP forum... and how far you've come since those days. You're a good kid man, just had a rough start. Keep on keepin' on man

Ame: I've not really gotten a lot of time to talk to you, but, from the times we've played League and the Skype calls I've been in with you... you've got this infectious laughter unlike any other. You're really a wonderful person. To think... there was a time I was actually a bit intimidated of you since you were my boss... or I felt you were at the time. ((kinda still are in a way... look not the point!)) But I'd like to say thanks for believing in me back in the day. I'm not sure who else did, or how I ended up as a mod entirely. But... thanks for the opportunity. It's really allowed me to look after the place i love most here and to start nurturing a new place for writers. You've done so much for me XD. Anyway... I really do wish I could hang out with ya more at times. You're a fun person to be around.~

Dan: You lovable lovable man you XD. You work so hard for this place, you work yourself to the freaking bone man. I admire that in a person. Though remember to take a breather every now and then. I'll always remember two things about you though Danny Boy. Firstly that to me you sound like Barry from Game Grumps. I have no freaking clue why... you just do to me XD. And second, you were really the first person to always talk about how infectious my laugh was. Funnily enough after you mentioned so many others noticed it as well.

Swims: Thanks for all your work ont he server dude. I don't think you get thanked nearly enough for the awesome stuff you do. That and you're cool. Keep on keepin' on.

Dark Desire: I still ahve no idea where your soft spot for me comes from XD, but you're an awesome guy. I really should amke an effort to be less of a stranger around ya. I promise I'll at least try lol.

Kyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyooyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyooyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoy *gasps* yoyoyoyoyoyooyoyoyoyoyoyo((okay I'll stop.)): You're an awesome person and one I don't nearly talk to enough XD. I know we've butt heads a few times fro sure, but i found it to be a good thing. You've always ended up teaching me something about myself when it happened., whether you knew it or not. Thanks for that. You've really helped me grow as a person.

Ikaru: You're another person I don't talk to nearly enough... and I apologize... cuas ei"m still haven;t watched O...Ori...that thing I can;t spell.... that you really like and talk about a lot. Looooooook... I don't anime enough okaaaaaaay? Anyway... I promise... I will try to at some point XD> ALso, you're a really fun dude to paly League with. Thanks for the games you have chucked my way.

Zumi: I really need to get to know you better XD. I'm sorry I've been such a stranger to be honest... You're a great artist and a person i really enjoy seeing around places. You're a really fun person wherever you go. I do at times regret not trying to get to know ya at all and not getting to do so sooner. I hope you can forgive me for that lol.

Godot: You're great XD. Really fun person to be around and talk to, and that's for damn sure. Got the privilege of having ya in a call once or twice. It was a hell of a lot of fun. I hope we hang out some more if possible, cause you're a cool dude.

Mde: I'd say you're my little buddy, but... I don't know if you'd let me lol. I'm definitely going to make an effort to get to know you better. You're a good person, I can feel that. One That maybe I've not gotten around to getting to know, But, when we have interacted... I know that's it's been a good time. Thanks for putting up with my silly butt lol.

Pyon Pyon Kyuu: I... really need to talk to you more. I'll be honest you kinda intimidated me in a weird way at first. I just... couldn't understand you at all. However, I think Heartless Souls really let me talk to you about soemthing where it pieced together for me and I could. We don't talk a lot, and there was definitely a sorta big thing were we butted heads but, I'd still say you're great ((and uh, no hard feelings as I've said many a time~))

Ody: Man, you're an interesting one. But, every time I've been doubting my self around here, or... just really frustrated with something, you've been there. It counts man. You're a good person at heart.

SHIA: I know It's been awhile, but... you're a great person that I do need to talk to more. You mean quite a lot to me. If the 22 pages of PMs don't say that, I don't know what does XD>

Chimchain: Soooooorry if you saw this before I got this up... I jsut wasn't sure how to phrase something. Anyway, Sigurd was... a really awesome character and while i missed it in it's glory days... Ymora was an awesome RP. You're a good friend Chim XD> I Wish I got to talk to you more often. I still remember all the things Sigurd did that... I'd never expect a PC to really do XD. He's stand out in my mind pretty thoroughly. Until next time we RP old friend~

The RP Folk: Y'all know who you are. You're a family to me, each and every one of you. No matter how little you've played, or how much. Each and every one of you shares in my great passion of RP. That's a bond that I share with you that is very important to me. I really enjoy all the time I spend with you, the stories we weave together. It's really great. You've created a home for someone like me, and for many others. While our community is really small, it's still something great I feel. Thanks for everything XD.

And, finally to Reborn. You are my home, my haven. You and the people that make you up are one of the best things to happen to me. This place is like... no real other for me. All of you are special to me because in your own small part you all make up this community. You great something greater than the sum of it's parts. This wonderful community. Thank you for that. Thank you for giving me a place to call home.

There's a nickname I have. Lupo Di Fulmine. It means wolf of lightning. It comes from another group, but the symbolism is still there. There is a reason I like wolves and dogs so much etc. Cuase for the longest time in my life, I was all alone. I was that love wolf, that had no family to call his own, no place to belong. He wandered the world with fur to keep himself warm... but nothing to keep his soul warm. He was all alone.

For a long time he fought all alone. He battled beasts and shadowy demons. They have many names, and many of them still linger, forever affecting him. But, it's not sad. For he has finally found his home.

This place is my home. It's is why I'm not alone anymore in this world. So... thanks for that. Thank you from the bottom of my heart Reborn.

And, have a wonderful day~

I've known you only a for only a small part of those three years, Hukuna, but I'm glad to have met you. Very kind of you to give me a mention.

And sure, I'd be happy to oblige, if only not at present because exams :(

Have a great day!

Congrats on 6000 posts Huk!

You're an excellent person and I think you're great. I'm happy to be your little buddy :D

I feel like since I became auth we've got to know each other a bit better and hopefully that trend will continue!

Congratulations once again!

Congratulations for spending your time making 6000 posts on an internet forum, instead of going outside and getting a life! I know this isn't very credible coming from me lol

Jokes aside, here's to an even longer time together. Which come to think of it, is probably how long it will take to finish Se7en :P

Congrats on 6K man. Damn it's been a long time... hell, I've known you for just about the majority of my time here, come to think of it.

God, I can still recall how I was back then, even before I met you... makes me cringe a bit, thinking about it. But in a good way.

Anyways, here's to the future, I guess.

May the trials and tribulations of today, prove to be nothing more than anecdotes to be regaled to the youth of tomorrow.

Congrats on the 6k posts, Hukkie! (Give me a silly nickname and I'll give one to you)

Honestly, I have no idea what got over me when I suddenly became your friend. I usually like to avoid contact as much as possible, but with you I kinda forced it, didn't I?

I dunno, something about you just clicked with me I guess. And I absolutely do not regret it.

Here's to more epic times and sleepless nights! (But not really. Those sleepless nights are unhealthy. Epic times are totally fine though)

PS - I'll write a long drawn-out reply to your last PM tomorrow. Today's been pretty hectic. Don't you go PM'ing me again saying you're a horrible person even if you were the last to reply. >_>

Its kinda the eqyivalent to apologizing to your crush even if shes the one ignoring you

I've known you only a for only a small part of those three years, Hukuna, but I'm glad to have met you. Very kind of you to give me a mention.

And sure, I'd be happy to oblige, if only not at present because exams :(

Have a great day!

lol, you'll slay those exams friend! And then, then you can get back to things lol. I'll definitely have the best day that I can.

Still haven't made 1000 yet

If you stick around here, you will one day~

Congratulations on 6000th post Huk!

Thanks XD! It's mostly just me hanging around the RP forums too much. And being a know-it-all and ranting a lot cause when you get me talking I can't ever shut up lol.

Congrats on coming this far friend. Here's to 10000 soon enough, eh?

I have no idea. It'll probably happen at soemt point though XD. Thanks Taco Fren ;]

6000 posts! Quite the sum. I hope you have many happy years ahead here.

You too Spine.~

Congrats on 6000 posts Huk!

You're an excellent person and I think you're great. I'm happy to be your little buddy :D

I feel like since I became auth we've got to know each other a bit better and hopefully that trend will continue!

Congratulations once again!

Yea, cause you'll have to put up with me a lot more, WOOOOOOO!!! XD. But yea, you're a swell guy yourself, keep on, keepin' on lol.

Congratulations for spending your time making 6000 posts on an internet forum, instead of going outside and getting a life! I know this isn't very credible coming from me lol

Jokes aside, here's to an even longer time together. Which come to think of it, is probably how long it will take to finish Se7en :P

lol uh huuuuuuh. Love ya too Tomas. :P

Congrats on 6K man. Damn it's been a long time... hell, I've known you for just about the majority of my time here, come to think of it.

God, I can still recall how I was back then, even before I met you... makes me cringe a bit, thinking about it. But in a good way.

Anyways, here's to the future, I guess.

May the trials and tribulations of today, prove to be nothing more than anecdotes to be regaled to the youth of tomorrow.

That you have honestly. I don't even remember when we first ended up meeting really, but a lot of our time was spent within a vicinity of each other XD. You were definitely a lot "younger", and very different. I don't remember it well, but I know I felt that feeling. You've grown a lot, as my student in some ways, and as my friend. ANd, definitely. To the future!!! ((I'd drink to that but I don't drink.))

6000 posts? Damn that's a lot. In all seriousness though, congrats for the 6K posts. You have inspired a lot of people within your time here so keep it up!

I can only hope I have XD. If I inspired someone to anything, Well that would make all this I do, quite worth it.

Thank you for your kind words, Huk! Happy 6000th post :)

No problem Man. You're a swell dude and a great friend. You mean a loooot to me.~

Congrats on the 6k posts, Hukkie! (Give me a silly nickname and I'll give one to you)

Honestly, I have no idea what got over me when I suddenly became your friend. I usually like to avoid contact as much as possible, but with you I kinda forced it, didn't I?

I dunno, something about you just clicked with me I guess. And I absolutely do not regret it.

Here's to more epic times and sleepless nights! (But not really. Those sleepless nights are unhealthy. Epic times are totally fine though)

PS - I'll write a long drawn-out reply to your last PM tomorrow. Today's been pretty hectic. Don't you go PM'ing me again saying you're a horrible person even if you were the last to reply. >_>

Its kinda the eqyivalent to apologizing to your crush even if shes the one ignoring you

It's fine, I like silly nicknames! ((clearly.))

Maybe, that little thing called Fate. As I said before in my little spiel to Rose, I don't really believe in fate, but, there's those times where I just can't help it XD. I'd chalk such a thing up to that. Like... you just decided for me that we were friends. It was pretty strange at first, but yea, I'm glaaaad you did lol.

No worries Synnie, get to it wheeeen you do lol. Also, the crush metaphor is interesting given the circumstances, buuuut I know what you mean. XD>

Jeri: We may not talk a lot these days... or... really any days, but you're a good person and one I do really like XD. We don't rally have a lot of common ground but, you're a pretty swell dude. Keep on keeping on my man.

Apples and Oranges my friend, apples and oranges. Same to you though man. Keep fighting the good fight.

Don't worry, I didn't see this thread until now so no need to apologize. xD

Anyway how long has it been since I joined the RP forums? 2 years? To me you're like part of the furniture and I really enjoyed Sigurd (and Graterras as a whole) as well. Now that I think about it, there were a lot of awesome RPs around back then... those good old days.

Ayyyy, congrats on the 6000 posts Hukuna! It's a good thing that you've stuck around as long as you have, as you're somebody who made a real difference around here, whether you'll admit it or not. There were tough times, but you pulled through and stuck around, which is what counts in the end. Also, stop convincing yourself that people don't want you here, because that's far from true. Anyway, I'm glad I got to know you to whatever extent I did, so keep on keeping on!

You sappy bastard. xD Maybe I'll have to come around more just for you. :P I've been meaning to stop in more frequently anyway... eventually. xD Buut,life and time are both quick devils. Happy 6000 my amigo,hears to another 6000 more! :D

here's to another 6000 more

Aye, Indeed. I hope I'm around that along, and, you as well Red!

Apples and Oranges my friend, apples and oranges. Same to you though man. Keep fighting the good fight.

Indeed. We couldn't be more different XD. Still though I'd consider ya a friend. And I will, I will.

Don't worry, I didn't see this thread until now so no need to apologize. xD

Anyway how long has it been since I joined the RP forums? 2 years? To me you're like part of the furniture and I really enjoyed Sigurd (and Graterras as a whole) as well. Now that I think about it, there were a lot of awesome RPs around back then... those good old days.

XD. Well, it's nice to know. I suppose I sorta am just a person that's been an installation here for awhile now. I think there's still a lot of potienal, just we lsot a lot of the great RPers from back then and a lot of folks have jsut been busy. But, I still love that palce no matter what, the RP forums are my favourite place here and still a home to me.

Ayyyy, congrats on the 6000 posts Hukuna! It's a good thing that you've stuck around as long as you have, as you're somebody who made a real difference around here, whether you'll admit it or not. There were tough times, but you pulled through and stuck around, which is what counts in the end. Also, stop convincing yourself that people don't want you here, because that's far from true. Anyway, I'm glad I got to know you to whatever extent I did, so keep on keeping on!

lol, me too Flux. You're a really cool dude. And, you know me too well... > <;

You sappy bastard. xD Maybe I'll have to come around more just for you. :P I've been meaning to stop in more frequently anyway... eventually. xD Buut,life and time are both quick devils. Happy 6000 my amigo,hears to another 6000 more! :D

Eh, you don't have to on my account man, you do you lol. But, it'd be cool if ya were and what not. You're a cool dude. And thanks.

Grats on 60000 posts Huk-senp senseiiii~

Thanks Chubb. And... nice save...

Rosesong: Ah Rose. I don't think I need to tell you how important to me you are as I've done it countless times over and over. You're one of my closest friends in this world. You, someone I can trust with all my heart and I know you won't let me down. You never have. You're a wonderful person, and a beautiful person. One of the most beautiful I know. Perhaps, because we struggle with many of the same things, the same self-confidence issues, our own self-loathing etc... maybe that's why we are so close. We just have a mutual understanding of each other. It's very liberating to have someone who understands you in a, very complete way like that. I honestly don't know what I'd do without ya sometimes. You've helped me countless times when my heart was just heavy and I had no one else to turn to, or... that I felt like I could. So... You've done something for me I can never truly repay. Well, with anything other than calling you one of my beloved and treasured friends. I feel, we are Kindred spirits in a way, two people that struggle with many of the same thing borught together becuase of that. I'm not one that typically believes in fate, but it's people like you who make me do Rose.

Also, you put up with my silliness nearly at every turn. Whether it be that I can never be happy with myself, or having to tidy up my terrible grammar in my writing. And, I thank ya for that. And, I do apologize for being so hard on myself all the time. It's thanks largely to you, I even love a small piece of me, let alone how much I do now. You mean, the world to me Rose XD. I've told you 8 million times, and you've listened that many ((I hope lol.)) I know we'll b friends for a long long time. Perhaps... until the end of time as we know it. I am glad to have such a wonderful beautiful person as you as my friend. Thanks, thanks for everything Rose.~

Damn it, don't apologize to me. *whacks with a newspaper* You're a good friend Kuna, as well as a wonderful person. Don't forget it. I'm glad that I've been able to help you in any sort of way, and it's been a pleasure getting to know you. Cheers on 6000, and here's to many more

Hey, congrats on six thousand and two posts, your a really awesome person, thanks for mentioning me, I hope we can talk more in the future and one day I will get as many posts as you, although I will be dead by then, haha