Happy 6000th Post? Hukuna, tries to not be overly sappy but fails inevitably.

Damn it, don't apologize to me. *whacks with a newspaper* You're a good friend Kuna, as well as a wonderful person. Don't forget it. I'm glad that I've been able to help you in any sort of way, and it's been a pleasure getting to know you. Cheers on 6000, and here's to many more

lol, of course. Love ya Rose. You've helped me more than you can ever know. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Also... Ow.

Hey, congrats on six thousand and two posts, your a really awesome person, thanks for mentioning me, I hope we can talk more in the future and one day I will get as many posts as you, although I will be dead by then, haha

You're a good person too. Even if I only just met ya, I know that. And it's not really all that hard if you're a person like me. Once I get talking it's hard for me to shut up, ever... XD.

Happy 6000th post Hukuna!! It's been great talking with you all this time, and I hope you have a great day bro.

I honestly haven't talked to you too much man, but, you seem like a pretty swell dude. Same too you~

you might be a star dragon but i can and therefore wolOLOOOO-

<3 you, huk.

lmao first forum post that isn't in the onyx arcade looool

<3 you too Zeeeephy. Thanks for taking the time to post. I know you've been busy a lot recently and what not. XD

Congrats on your 6000th post! :)

Thanks! You're another newer member to me, but... I think you're alright~ Hope ya stick around Reborn it's a pretty swell place.

Gratz on 6000 posts, now speak to me when we you have 15000 :3

When we you? Wot? I'm lost. Also, that'll be awhile. Sure you want to wait that long to talk to someone as awesome as me? ((except that I'm not awesome and am terrible.))

((except that I'm not awesome and am terrible.))

I swear, you're just trying to get me to beat you to death with a newspaper. *whacks with a newspaper again* I swear, in your next 6000 posts, you better not self depreciate at all