Le wild Alistair appears !

Alistair

Hi guys and gals!

I’m a 21 years old university student and Pokémon enthusiast who finally decided to register here after having lurked around for a while.

I heard about Reborn roughly 6 months ago and instantly loved this game. It’s way better than any other fan game I’ve played so far and straight wrecks pretty much any canon game imo. I can’t wait for e16, and I’m currently pondering whether or not I should wait until its release to start a new run…

Back on myself, I’d say I’m a rather calm and easy-going guy, although I’m not very patient (kind of a hindrance to complete some Reborn puzzles… I’ll let you guess which). I’m not really interested in competitive battling, but I do like to discuss Pokémon lore (Reborn and canon games alike) and share advices and opinions on various stuff.

Random facts about me: I like bomber jackets, oversleeping, progressive rock, snow (as in frozen rain), Snow (as in GoT), French fries, Fallout games, calm places and friendly people. I dislike conflict, red tape, running, crude vegetables and pretentious/arrogant/rude people. You can call me Al. Green is my favorite color. My quest is to seek the Holy Grail. Assur was the capital of Assyria.

Thanks for your attention!

Hello, and welcome to Reborn, Al! I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here. We're a mostly nice and friendly community, so I'm sure you'll have no trouble. Do check out the Community Rules on your left, and remember to drop in for a few chats on the Showdown Server.

Be seeing you around.

Welcome! Can't say I particularly know what sets Progressive Rock aside from Rock, Alt Rock, or Indie Rock, so I'm curious what artists fall under that genre. Anyway, enjoy your time here.

Thanks Arkhi! Famous prog bands would be Pink Floyd, Genesis, Jethro Tull, King Crimson... Also Porcupine Tree, Amplifier, Tool for more recent stuff. All of them are great but my fav would have to be Pink Floyd and Porcupine Tree.

Welcome to the forums! Leave your sanity at the door, you don't need it anymore~

If you haven't already... Check out the fangame Exposè for even more Pokemon "fun".

And I, too, like snow.

Thanks Snow! I'll make sure to check it out.

snowy weather is best weather

Welcome to the forum. Nice to see another prog rock fan.

Thanks Arkhi! Famous prog bands would be Pink Floyd, Genesis, Jethro Tull, King Crimson... Also Porcupine Tree, Amplifier, Tool for more recent stuff. All of them are great but my fav would have to be Pink Floyd and Porcupine Tree.

Have you listened to Dream theater? They sound great, although it takes a bit to get used to the sound and style.

Hi there Alistair! Welcome to Reborn!

Those are all cool interests, although I only really share one of them being French Fries :D

Also I can imagine some of the puzzles being pretty frustrating if you find patience hard!

While you're here, check out the Community Rules as well.

Hope to see you around!

Welcome to the forum. Nice to see another prog rock fan.

Have you listened to Dream theater? They sound great, although it takes a bit to get used to the sound and style.

Yeah, I listened to a bit of DT a while ago. I didn't immediately love it, but I'm definitely going to give them another try.

Welcome to Reborn!

You seem like a cool person.

When talking about frustrating Reborn puzzles, a few come to mind.

But I won't *COUGHROUTE2* name them *COUGHWATERTREATMENTCENTER*.

Hopefully, I'll be seeing you around the forums!

Thanks Despair !

Hell yeah, route 2. Was thinking about the insanely large route 1 as well. WTC is not that bad in comparison imo

Hello Al! Welcome to Reborn! What are you taking in university? c:
And I agree, puzzles are the worse. I remember encountering Radomus' puzzle, and it was horrifying because I never knew how to play chess. ;_;

Anywho, feel free to take a cookie to your left.

But not the cake. THEY ISH MINEEEEEE

Hello Al! Welcome to Reborn! What are you taking in university? c:

And I agree, puzzles are the worse. I remember encountering Radomus' puzzle, and it was horrifying because I never knew how to play chess. ;_;

Anywho, feel free to take a cookie to your left.

But not the cake. THEY ISH MINEEEEEE

Hi Shia! I'm taking social sciences courses, aka unemployment training lol

I do agree with Radomus' puzzle being very tough if you don't know chess moves. However I do know how to play chess so it wasn't too hard for me. I kinda liked this puzzle, as well as the caged pokémon puzzle for instance. What I hate the most are the long, tedious but intellectually not very challenging puzzles like route 1-2.

'Allo Alistar (do you mind Ali?), welcome to Reborn! If you want to see people try to talk around occasional mass punning, go to the Reborn showdown server. Also go there to talk to people and stuff; we're nice!

Hi Shia! I'm taking social sciences courses, aka unemployment training lol

I do agree with Radomus' puzzle being very tough if you don't know chess moves. However I do know how to play chess so it wasn't too hard for me. I kinda liked this puzzle, as well as the caged pokémon puzzle for instance. What I hate the most are the long, tedious but intellectually not very challenging puzzles like route 1-2.

Aventurine Forest needs to feel the effect scorched earth should have on the overworld. Badly. Literally just >^>^<>v^ ad infinitum.

'Allo Alistar (do you mind Ali?), welcome to Reborn!

Thanks! Ali's fine, no worries.

Aventurine Forest needs to feel the effect scorched earth should have on the overworld. Badly. Literally just >^>^<>v^ ad infinitum.

This ^