[OOC] ANKL: A New Kind of Life. Or How to Kill a Goddess (Sign-ups closed)

Shamitako

Oh, uhhhhhhh

Can you at least keep going until I'm at a more convenient place to write Emberly out? I can probably manage it at the end of the chapter by just not starting her into the next one

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh... I might've been a bit too hasty in pulling the trigger then... let's jsut say reading stuff while your judgement is clouded is a bad idea... anyway, I'll stick around until then and just reassess I guess.

Oh, and uh... I'm kinda at a loss for anything I'm supposed to be posting so...

Eh... I might've been a bit too hasty in pulling the trigger then... let's jsut say reading stuff while your judgement is clouded is a bad idea... anyway, I'll stick around until then and just reassess I guess.

Oh, and uh... I'm kinda at a loss for anything I'm supposed to be posting so...

It's fine. Murdoc showed me a little bit of your conversation so I sort of get what happened. Rest assured that I had no intention of invalidating your opinions or anything, this RP is supposed to be enjoyable for the players too. I was simply trying to carry across a bit of the core ideas of this RP

This is a roleplay about conformity, you can choose to play by the rules of the world or you can suffer. And, of course, playing by the rules just brings a different kind of suffering

As for what to post, the only thing I actually need from you is a reaction to Lee's cementing herself as an enemy. It doesn't need to be long, but it will effect Kalli's response a tad

It's fine. Murdoc showed me a little bit of your conversation so I sort of get what happened. Rest assured that I had no intention of invalidating your opinions or anything, this RP is supposed to be enjoyable for the players too. I was simply trying to carry across a bit of the core ideas of this RP

I figured as much. Reeeeeally, I just shouldn't make judgement calls while I'm in a horribly depressive state, It's baaaaad news.

But yea I suppose I can then.

Oi, was anyone in particular hoping to be in the group that ends up going to Nayo?

For the most part I was going to let the RP decide, but if you really, really want to go then I can manipulate where you start next chapter to give you a better shot at it. By the end of next chapter, whether or not you're going will be set in stone

I'll just fix that, shall I? :D

[EDIT]: a bit hungry, are we, Esyllt? How about I change that to startled?

[EDIT2]:

/me channels Cinemasins

The RP-ers were like "Hey, let's have the person who just startled someone eat an apple! It'll make them look like even more of an @$$h0le!

*"+1 Sin" Ding*

[EDIT3]: Does anyone else see the innuendo here?

Edited by K_H

[EDIT3]: Does anyone else see the innuendo here?

Yes,

Yes, we do.

We were just too preoccupied giggling to ourselves like a bunch of middle schoolers to say anything about it.

K, textwall done, lots of dialogue so it's shorter than it looks

Also added sheets (-appearance) for Mother Opium and Estole Syv to the OOC

EDIT: Oh, BTW, special interaction. Water Elementals are the other type of Elemental that can exit their personal containment. They can send portions of themselves to anything they are connected to by water and these will remain even if the Elemental returns. Most obviously useful is sending eye water to somewhere, such as someone else's eyes, to watch things (although you can only have up to two different things being watched at once, limits on how much your brain can receive)

I added in the description of Arya's transformed outfit to her character sheet. Insert Fifty Shades of Grey joke here

Oh, and the explanation as to why she has two different hair colors when normal too... the ashen hair and crimson eyes of the transformed state aren't just to look pretty. They've got dual symbolism behind them.

EDIT:

Yo, Lexi, you gonna tell her what the power does and how it all works, or...?

I don't know whether following anna's advice and "Trying Something" and having her figure it out on her own would just be a massive waste of time or not, given you said her powers instantly fail if Natalie is watching... so, not sure if it's even possible for her to try anything.

If you were paying attention, you'd know that was all just a ruse designed to manipulate Arturia's perception of things later on.

Plus, Lexi explicitly said Natalie earlier, and given she tends to word things certain ways for very specific reasons, I think the time constructs would fail either way.

If that's the case, then why did Natalie say that she wasn't Nayru?

[EDIT]: Oh, my bad. The Goddess' Soul went submissive to the Human's soul, and I didn't see it. Nevermind.

Edited by K_H

I guess that I wasn't very observant...

NEways, I'll get on editing in Anna's Transformed Appearance to my Sign-up Sheet

[EDIT]: Aaand done for now.

Edited by K_H

Yeah, since Natalie is there, Arya can't form any constructs

Plus it's not an "on/off" ability or one you can just "point and shoot" it requires a good bit of thought, so she would need taught anyways

• 1 month later...

BEHOLD, I EXIST

And I need a headcount to see if this is worth resuming (it's just like me to go and kill it again >_>) So if you're still here and willing to keep playing, plop a post here or poke me on the server