What did you use to do on the internet before Reborn?

Aishi

Was the runt of the Prayer hosting clan in Runescape, and before then I helped with editing... well, whatever, just as long as it's words. I guess I could still do that :P

That was two years ago, because two years ago... College began. And then I fell off the face of the internet outside of email. A year, a new global username, six more months, and bam. Here. Best thing I've gotten out of college thus far.

Well before it was the time before i went here (like 2 years ago) i was pretty active on another community mainly centered around minecraft. but when my computer broke down, my prescence on that community deteoriated as i was not able to be on the server. so i went my own way with no community just lurking on the social networks. When i got my new laptop a year ago, of all places i wanted to go first, it was this place. Blame shofu. And then it went up from there!

I watched a lot of Youtube and anime. I actually started One Piece waaaaay back in 2011 and it took me about a month to completely catch up. Other than that I read manga, hung out with friends, and eventually found this place. I still watch a lot of youtube... too much youtube probably.

B-

before Reborn?

But I've always been here.

^^^^ pretty much this.

I played video games. I got good at video games. Got new video games. rinse and repeat.

Not much has changed.

Guess I did gaiaonline for a while and tried out their flash rpg.

• 5 weeks later...

it rhymes with hot tub

funny image sites and facebook, i guess. my internet usage goes in waves, and i tend to be pretty busy, you know, doing stuff and things, lori. i usually quit things as soon as i get too invested in them, once they start stealing time from actually getting stuff done i cut it out of my life. so i translated for a few months, then quit, rp'd a few months, then quit. oh! and netflix with homegal

on a semi-related note, i love all of facebooks bruce lee icons

I mostly just watched youtube videos, talked with friends on skype, watched videos/movies with friends over skype, played a lot of flash games. Used to be somewhat active on Pokefarm. That's kind of it I think.

When I was 13 I was big into deviantart, then when I was 15 I joined tumblr (which I still go on, pls save me)

pet sites when I was like 9-10 too, and when I was 12/13 I was into dragcave

now I wander a bunch of sites when I'm not studying, and listen to podcasts and commentaries in the background