You can choose one OP power, with a fatal weakness, what would it be?

Klemeltios

As the title says, I want to know what powers you guys would like and your shout your fatal weakness for all the world to hear so they can instantly kill you with the power of FRIENDSHIP and LOVE.

Mine would be the power to materialize stuff from nowhere, however my weakness is coffee being split on a crystal which literally takes up 50% of my head.

I have extremely powerful magic, but if someone besides me says my name, I vanish.

Wait... Where have I heard this before...

Alright, how about this, shape shifting abilities, but instrumental jazz turns me back to normal?

If anyone actually gets the joke, you deserve a cookie.

I would have the ability to make anything I want politically incorrect simply by snapping my fingers

However I don't know how to snap my fingers, so it would only work so long as I was hooked up to a large machine (conveniently attached to a comfy recliner) which would manipulate my fingers just so resulting in the snapping. But of course if the machine were to be broken, my plan for WORLD DOMINATION VIA MAKING THE FINE BROS. CO-HEADS OF GOOGLE THUS RESULTING IN GOOGLE'S INEVITABLE DOWNFALL, WHICH WOULD ALSO PUT THEIR BACKERS--THE ILLUMINATI--OFF-BALANCE, RESULTING IN DONALD TRUMP WINNING THE UPCOMING ELECTION SO THAT THE ALIENS BECOME INCAPABLE OF INVADING EARTH THEREBY REMOVING THE FINAL OBSTACLE IN MY RISE TO POWER! DESUWA~! *Ahem* My plans would fail

Don't we already have the powers of our mind? Imagination, empathy, willpower, intelligence, conscience? What more do we need? With the right application of effort, we already can achieve even the seemingly impossible.

We are also plagued with enough cancerous weaknesses: hatred, malice, laziness, apathy, narrowness and greed, to name but a few. We hardly need to create more castles in the air; I should think that if I could, I would strive to attain the power of self-mastery; for there is no force like that of a fully realized being, and no weakness as fatal to that being as an incomplete or tinted understanding of oneself, one's duties, morals, passions and capabilities. Man, in my view, is intended to be the most advanced being on earth, with a view to aid those less fortunate than him. That we have instead ravaged and exploited it and its inhabitants (including others of our own) is proof enough that the number of those incomplete is vastly greater than those who are in control of themselves and know what is expected of them in life.

Don't we already have the powers of our mind? Imagination, empathy, willpower, intelligence, conscience? What more do we need? With the right application of effort, we already can achieve even the seemingly impossible.

We are also plagued with enough cancerous weaknesses: hatred, malice, laziness, apathy, narrowness and greed, to name but a few. We hardly need to create more castles in the air; I should think that if I could, I would strive to attain the power of self-mastery; for there is no force like that of a fully realized being, and no weakness as fatal to that being as an incomplete or tinted understanding of oneself, one's duties, morals, passions and capabilities. Man, in my view, is intended to be the most advanced being on earth, with a view to aid those less fortunate than him. That we have instead ravaged and exploited it and its inhabitants (including others of our own) is proof enough that the number of those incomplete is vastly greater than those who are in control of themselves and know what is expected of them in life.

2NUy8YY.jpg?1

But seriously, profound statements we have here. Nevertheless, I will now endeavour to partake in my own self-indulgence (department of redundancy department aside):

Power: ability to transform into any form at will

Weakness: If someone touches me, I am trapped in such a form for 24 hours

Edited by Spineblade

• 1 month later...

I would be a shapeshifter, be able to shapeshift into any nonhuman creature, fictional or real

Weakness would be being touched by a human. If I was a dragon or something, no doubt people would try to catch me and I'd have the FBI sedate me with a large amount of horse tranquilizers and probably kill me from overdose.

• 1 month later...

I can duplicate literally anything I can think of with perfect accuracy, so long as it actually exists (or has existed) already in the world: Be they cells, animals, people, inanimate objects, etc. and can make said duplicates appear literally anywhere within a hundred foot radius of myself... including inside of people, walls, etc. The ability grants me innate regenerative traits that render all but one form of death ineffective...

My one true weakness however is whispering my True Name while plunging a ceremonial dagger into the heart of a lamb on a satanic alter on the night of a new moon, whilst a chorus of at least 33 Gregorian monks chant the inverted True Name of the Abrahamic God and his seven Arch Angels in perfect unison in the background. Trying to use a recording or a choir impersonating monks will fail; they must be real and they must be physically present.

Preforming the dark ritual correctly however, will result in my immediate death via spontaneous human combustion/ Vaporization, regardless of where I am at the time.

^^^Yeah, good luck getting all of this shit together. You'll never fucking kill me... never.