What's your "home" in Reborn?

doombotmecha

Hmmm..I'd love to live in Calcenon, I love living in a big city but I'd love to live in Tanzan Cove too. I love the flowers, they're colorful. Also, there's a lake, water calms me down when I feel upset..um..in general I like living in places that make me feel alive, energetic and happy (each one, city or countryside, has got it's own beauty).

I am actually an "islander". And when I say island I mean a small peace of land (not UK o Australia). Having said that I want to live in a place where I can see the seawater whenever I want... So I would go with Azurine Island.

I'd deck out one of those old factories we destroyed. Spacious, close to just about anywhere in the city, not like it's being used or anything so I don't see the problem with me taking it. I can even set up my own lab and training area in that place.

To be honest, I wouldn't want to live in Reborn at all.

Julia's shenanigans alone would make me want to stay as far from Peridot Ward as possible, same thing with Agate City and Terra. Jasper Ward and Beryl Ward are a bit overrun with plants at the moment. Obsidia is pretty beat up. I would be hesitant about being in Onyx ward because of the local leader being friends with Julia, which means Julia may end up coming over to the Ward at some point. I would not be able to tolerate the people in Lapis Ward. And I can't imagine Coral Ward smells too nice after all the pollution(but then again, you rarely, if ever, see people talk about the smell that surely must be coming from the lake.)

The area around Ametrine moutain and Calcenon City would be far too cold for my liking. Spinel town is pretty much out in the middle of nowhere and could still potentially have stuff teleporting around randomly. I would quickly get bored out of my skull around Apophyll Beach. Life in the Byxbysion Wasteland is nothing I'd wish upon anyone, even my worst enemy.

Can't tell if my standards are too high, or Team Meteor's doing a really good job making Reborn an unpleasant place to live in.

Edit: Okay, I'll assume Obsidia is fixed up and still not want to live there because of Julia's habit of blowing stuff up, but I'm still pretty sure Jasper and Onyx would still be at least a little damaged and overrun with pokemon after the repairs simply because of how much damage both those Wards sustained.

And let's be honest here: that lake is still gonna be polluted. It just won't be completely fixed until later on. We only just cleared out the Water Treatment Plant before coming back(not to mention it had sludge from a PULSE Muk in it, I can't imagine that's just going to flush right out), it simply wouldn't make sense for the water to be completely clean again in such a short time.

Ugh. So many mistakes. Never make big posts early in the morning, kids.

Edited by Captain Breakfast