Favourite Reborn City Ward?

Spineblade

From Beryl to Obsidia, Jasper to Coral, every Ward in Reborn City has something unique about it, whether it's the dark atmosphere of abandon, or the odd bustle of what might actually be a glimmer of civilisation.

So, what's your favourite Ward, and for what reason? The people? A particular facility in the area? The music? Let's hear it.

My own favourite has to be Beryl at the moment. After all that happens with Corey, it leaves such a sombre impression. The music in the ward is slow and sad, and the bridge has a slowed-down version of a Primal Dialga theme. It's quite powerful, I think.

Jasper is my favourite ward, and I'll actually be kind of sad to see it all cleaned up and shiny, haha.
I love everything about its atmosphere especially when you enter it for the very first time.

When I first played the game, just having beaten Florinia and received the mission to check out Jasper and Beryl, the feeling I got when entering the place was all eerie and intense. All you know is that those wards have been fucked up worse than Obsidia, and there's no telling what you'll find there.

The music is absolutely perfect, my favourite part of the soundtrack.

I liked how the whole ward was set up, with cracks in the concrete everywhere, and how entire buildings were overgrown and crushed by the plant growth.

And the forest!

I'm one of those people who miss the Obsidia Park map as it was before E15, because the whole idea of literally having to stumble through a forest before getting to the root of the issue seemed really cool.

I'll be curious to see what has been done to Jasper since we've last been there, but I think I like it best in its destroyed state.

Jasper is my favourite ward, and I'll actually be kind of sad to see it all cleaned up and shiny, haha.

I love everything about its atmosphere especially when you enter it for the very first time.

When I first played the game, just having beaten Florinia and received the mission to check out Jasper and Beryl, the feeling I got when entering the place was all eerie and intense. All you know is that those wards have been fucked up worse than Obsidia, and there's no telling what you'll find there.

The music is absolutely perfect, my favourite part of the soundtrack.

I liked how the whole ward was set up, with cracks in the concrete everywhere, and how entire buildings were overgrown and crushed by the plant growth.

And the forest!

I'm one of those people who miss the Obsidia Park map as it was before E15, because the whole idea of literally having to stumble through a forest before getting to the root of the issue seemed really cool.

I'll be curious to see what has been done to Jasper since we've last been there, but I think I like it best in its destroyed state.

Agreed, the atmosphere is very eerie the first time you're there. Makes the place feel very helpless and dangerous.