Oi.

Astrapolis

Good afternoon, morning, evening or night. Night, in my case.

Name is Astra, often Astra Planeti, sometimes AstraVsWorld, and at the moment Astrapolis. I don't mind any of them, but I figure Astra is still the easiest. I'm Finnish, and a little over a month ago I turned old, as I reached the age of 20. I joke around a lot, do puns and take few things seriously (sorry in advance if I hurt your feelings). I love RWBY, Mass Effect and other stuff of the similar ilk and I wish Qrow was my uncle. My body is 80% TV Tropes. I also, cough, "compose" stuff whenever I have the time and motivation. Actually, it's mostly about motivation.

I really have nothing else to say. Hi.

cb0b1aa5aeba1ce875c0caa36fffd8a5.gif

Welcome! Good to see another composer here- I've got a lot of respect for anyone who can do the work. Check out the Community Rules on your left, poke around the forums, and enjoy your time here.

Out of curiosity, what genre do you compose?

Hi there Astra! Welcome to Reborn!

Not taking stuff seriously is okay, as long as you make sure you're abiding by the community rules, which you can find on your left.

Composing is really cool! I'm sure plenty of people would like to hear some if you want to share.

If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Hope to see you around!

• Veterans

YESYESYESYES ANOTHER RWBY FAN WELCOME TO HELL

AHEM

exuse me

ANYWAYS, Welcome to Reborn, Astra! Hope your stay will be a good one :]

Community rules can be found on the left so make sure to check those out as well!

See you around~

Hi there Astra! Welcome to Reborn!

Not taking stuff seriously is okay, as long as you make sure you're abiding by the community rules, which you can find on your left.

Composing is really cool! I'm sure plenty of people would like to hear some if you want to share.

If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Hope to see you around!

Thanks, and likewise!

YESYESYESYES ANOTHER RWBY FAN WELCOME TO HELL

AHEM

exuse me

ANYWAYS, Welcome to Reborn, Astra! Hope your stay will be a good one :]

Community rules can be found on the left so make sure to check those out as well!

See you around~

Glad to see RWBY is popular here, lol. Looks like I'm not completely alien from the start, thanks!

Welcome to Reborn, I hope you enjoy your stay!

The warm welcomes are certainly going to make that easy, thanks!

oml yes jazz is great. Catch:

Wow, that's really good actually.

Not jazz, but I was listening to this one at the very moment. I love the bizzareness.

Oi to you too, friend. ; )

For some reason, the word 'Astranaut' is now constantly ringing in my head.

I would love to hear some of your compositions if you're willing to share.

This is starting to sound like a cult. Thanks, though!

I would love to say that this isn't a cult, but... :I

That said, welcome to Reborn, enjoy your eternal stay!

welcome astra hope you enjoy and to elaborate your curiosity above we are not a cult we are much worst than that. hope to see you around the forums remember to check the community rules and see the reborn showdown server to its a fun place we can battle and stuff and talk also feel free to ask for help by making a thread like this in an appropriate section of the forum we will try to help you to the best of our abilities.

Welcome to Reborn! Community rules on your left, search bar above that, Showdown server above that. Try not to confuse the search bar with the status bar below the rules, as it's a common mistake. I hope that you enjoy your stay here on the forums!