Your Chinese Zodiac Sign

wytch_doctr

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a Dragon. It actually seems to fit me quite well. I fit the self-assured and flamboyant part. I suck at holding grudges, and I don't like sitting around and waiting. I'm not particularly energetic though, but that's more because of a lack of energy than not running full throttle into everything.

I'm a sheep, I guess. I guess it matches me sort of, as my personality differs due to situation, but I am most like the monkey, but I also have some sheep. Maybe I'm analyzing it too much. XD (sighs) I can't figure out my own personality. XD

Edited by Honchy

• 3 weeks later...

I'm dragon; yet I don't know anything about that zodiac sign, but I am neither self assured nor patient, but I am flamboyant and good at holding grudges, and I'm usually the guy that charges at full speed towards a problem... until I tire out and give up.

I'm Dog, apparently. The description in the page OP links is by far the most accurate thing about me I have ever read, even moreso than the MBTI tests (though, that's pretty accurate about me too). I can't think of a single thing that doesn't describe me in that description, except for maybe the leader and likable part (or is that my self confidence talking?)

Wow.

Personally, I'm under the sign of the Boar (or pig is you prefer, but Boar sound cooler to me), which is fine by me. Cherry Bomb is the best Celestial Brush Technique in my opinion. (If you know what I'm talking about, then you deserve twenty points.)

Well supposedly I'm a rooster.

...which apparently means that I'm brutally honest and speak my mind. This could never be so wrong... XD

On the other hand, it's true that I'm proud, organised and perfectionist. But I don't feel like this description matches me that much.