Returning to Pokemon Reborn

GayMarshall

actually chikorita is even worse but

Torchic is considered the best starter Pokemon. Speed Boost does it a lot of favors, especially when it gets some very strong moves like Flare Blitz later on.

E15 hasn't brought too many changes to old content, really, besides Serra's new Field, a few moved Pokemon (i.e. Cleffa is axed), some Gym Leaders like Charlotte were nerfed, and Shade and Radomus got some minor team changes. Shade also gives Shadow Claw instead of Shadow Ball, which kinda sucks... You also can get the Exp Share earlier, and the old quest to get it now gives you a Lucky Egg.

E15 content may be short, but it's definitely challenging~

Oh the best starter is chikorita start with it and you see how good it is

well i would start with the starters which you cant get via events in E15/older episodes. which are: Chamander,Torchic,Treeko,Chimchar,Snivy,Oshawott and Froakie.

Godlike Starters:

Froakie,Torchic

Good starters :

Snivy,Chimchar,Charmander,Turtwig,Bulbasaur,Mudkip

Average Starters:

All the other starter which are not in Trash Not so good/Good/Godlike

Trash Not so good Starters:

Tepig,Oshawott, Chikorita

I remember you! You were also in my friend list until i had to clean up for reasons.

Torchic is considered the best starter.

Long time no see Marshall still. Hope things have been go well for you.

Oh my god hey! Did you get bumped up to ace while i was gone? Congrats!

Guys, I know chikorita is bad relatively, but like.. I think people underestimate it.
Did a playthrough with it, and Meganium can do decent damage, and is quite tanky.

If you have already had a taste of Reborn, then starter tier doesn't matter as much. You know enough about what to expect to make anything viable.

Guys, I know chikorita is bad relatively, but like.. I think people underestimate it.

Did a playthrough with it, and Meganium can do decent damage, and is quite tanky.

Preach it. Level 12 Synthesis, dual screens by level up and Petal Dance on evolution to Meganium means that Chikorita actually does what a starter is meant to do pretty well. It helps you through the early game. It's sure as hell outclassed by a whole bunch of different grass types for the late game but that doesn't mean it's a bad starter pokemon.