[SPOILER] Version 7 new stuff

Valyrym

Sence im FAR too lazy and way too happy wiht my current team, i have not replayed this game nor will i

so i want to ask you guys where to get shit

Advanced Dex is all i want to know about for now

• Veterans

Sence im FAR too lazy and way too happy wiht my current team, i have not replayed this game nor will i

so i want to ask you guys where to get shit

Advanced Dex is all i want to know about for now

There's a spoiler lock for the next week or so, so no-one will be able to tell you. Sorry!

• Veterans

There's a spoiler lock for the next week or so, so no-one will be able to tell you. Sorry!

Wrong. That only goes for the pokemon location guide, everything else can be discussed as long as there's a spoiler tag in front of the topic title.

• Veterans

Wrong. That only goes for the pokemon location guide, everything else can be discussed as long as there's a spoiler tag in front of the topic title.

Oh, I thought it went for Pokemon locations in general. Mk then XD

• Veterans

I know this is your own topic, but please refrain from double posting that soon after each other. Ask someone in the Rejuvenation Lobby on showdown if you really want to know something straight away!

@Lostelle: So how do I switch between option 1 and option 2?

there is a box when you go into the lab of the guy when you go into the past in Amberette town I think it was called that gives you the option to change clothes.