PokéManiac Jay wants to battle... all of you!!

Jay.P.

No, seriously, hi there everybody! :D

I've actually been sneaking around here for quite some time now, but I think its about time to introduce myself to you guys.

The name's Jay, I'm 22 years old, half german, half american, and I live in a city called Pforzheim. My love for Pokémon started waaay back in '99 when I got a Gameboy Color and Pokémon Red for christmas. Ever since, Pokémon has been a biiig part of my life and definitely had a huge influence on the person I am today.

About Reborn... I found out about it two or three years ago, but I never really took the time to play it myself until very recently. When I finally got into it, I was so fascinated that I literally played it five days straight and I have to say that it was the most INTENSE playthrough of a game I ever had. Man, I can't express how excited I am for Episode 16!

Anywaaays, I'm looking forward to having a great time with all of you! :)

ohno, someone mentioned the server

WAT DO

Well met Jay P. Morgan

Welcome to Reborn!

Hmm, another person that was supposed to be here a while ago but only showed up now. Darn lurkers.

psst, if you're reading this and have not registered yet... do it, you'll feel gud :]

Anyway, you can get this WOLOLO \o/ and go on your merry way

Though by now you probably realized that this stay is forever. You'll never leave. EVAR.

I'll be seeing you o/