ame and dan the dan

BreezyPonie

Terrible Teen Paranormal Romance Story

http://www.springhole.net/humor/awfulteenparanormalromance.htm

Ame knew Dan was different from the other boys at school.

She noticed it the very first time she laid eyes on him - there was something about the way he intriguingly jerked his neck when he ate. Also, he seemed to have an unusual knowledge about advanced Pokénomics. And just last Tuesday after Showdown!, she saw him guard the blind.

There was something else she knew: she was in love with him. But she didn't know how to win his affections, for he was always cold and distant.

One night, Ame was reading a shitpost thread about paranormal creatures when she realized the truth: Dan was a Dan!

The next day after class, Ame saw Dan head off into D4T SW33T B00TY :]]]]. ''It's now or never,'' she told herself with resignation, and teleported after him.

When she caught up to him, he was standing behind a giraffe.

''Dan, it's me, Ame. I... I have to tell you something... I love you!''

He sighed deeply and shuffled toward her. ''Oh, Ame, there are things you don't understand about me.''

''I know more than you think,'' she breathed. ''I know that you're a Dan.''

''It's more complicated than that,'' he said, staring into her blank, soulless eyes. ''Love between your kind and mine is forbidden. They would destroy us both if they knew.''

''I don't care,'' Ame said. ''I could never live without you.''

''Really?''

''Truly,'' she answered.

He reached up and gently caressed her kneecap in his wrinkled and crusty hands. ''I love you, too,'' he whispered.

And then he kissed her. His kisses were like shoe-scented laundry upon her lips.

The days and weeks that followed were cute. They enraged some citrus fruit, set fire to Jan's house, and performed intense meming. It seemed that nothing could come between them.

One night while consuming souls of the innocent, a KABAM was heard from outside the Showdown! window. ''They've found us,'' Dan whispered solemnly.

Ame sighed. ''At least we've had this short time together.''

''I won't let them take you from me,'' he promised.

As soon as he spoke, the enemy's leader burst through the door. ''Stand aside!'' the leader ordered Dan.

''Never! She is my true love, and you will not take her from me!'' Dan stood defiantly between Ame and the leader.

''Then you will both die!''

The leader lunged forward, but Dan stood his ground. With a howl, he met the leader head-on. In a swift move, Dan ripped off the leader's fingernail and kicked him in the elbow. Mortally wounded, the leader gasped and died.

Seeing their mighty leader fall to Dan's strength, his underlings panicked and ran away, disappearing into the night.

''That was amazing,'' Ame breathed.

Dan leaned down and gently brushed his lips against hers, his shoe-scented breath caressing her cheek. ''Your love for me gave me the strength I needed. Now, everything is perfect.''

''Almost perfect...''

''Almost?''

''Everything would be perfect if you made me like you. I know you can do it.''

''Are you sure? If I did this, you'd never be able to breathe again.''

''I'm sure,'' she breathed.

Dan destroyed Ame's earlobe, allowing his very essence to flow into her body. She sighed, then gurgled.

Soon, the transformation was complete. Ame was now a Dan-irific Dan, just like Dan. Everything truly was perfect.

the end

Edited by BreezyPonie