If you could own one Pokemon, what would it be?

Another Felix

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

interesting question. I'd have to split into three possibilities.

Shiny Mega Gallade

Pros:

- Favorite Pokemon ever

- would be able to use him to assist with things that require strength, because he's both Psychic and Fighting, so could mentally lift what he can't physically lift.

Cons:

- not very huggable

- around my height

- the sides of his arms would need to be sheathed.

Shiny Glaceon

Pros:

- second favorite Pokemon ever

- cuddly

Cons:

- cold fur, I'm already exuding heat, I don't really need to lose more heat.

Maybe keep the Glaceon for the wife to cuddle so I can set the thermostat to something that's comfortable for me?

Mareep

Pros:

- Wife's favorite Pokemon

- Cuddly

- Can be used as a source of electricity. Arceus knows she and I have trouble with outlets and phone cords all the time

- Can also be used as a source of wool for the wife to make yarn out of.

Cons:

- Would need to be holding an Everstone because the wife doesn't enjoy Flaafy or Ampharos as much as she does the actual electric sheepie.

Edited by Rot8er_ConeX

Hmmm. A question I have thought about in the past. I have a few that I would live to have with me.

Scizor, he's my favorite mon and he has that look that says, I don't care what you think.

Tropius, an amazing mon capable of flight and producing fruit! Plus it is friendly to children so someday in the future the kids could play with it.

And also Espeon. My favorite Eeveelution. Not only my favorite animal, the cat, but capable of using telepathic powers for helping when needed.

Pyroar for a couple of reasons

1. Is my favourite Pokemon

2. Can breath fire!

3. It looks like it would be really nice to hug. The softand warm fur would be awesome!

4. The roar! Imagine what I could do with that *knock knock* "Hello is anybody home?" RAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR *wets pants and runs*

Edited by Narckarth
  • Upvote 1

I have a similar struggle to that of Generalguy: delphox or gardevoir, hmmm....

Anyways, I like Froiky's split for this, so unrealistic answer: Dragonair. Beautiful snake-dragon, able to fly you through the skies, and fuck stats, IRL this thing would be damn powerful. I mean, it can throw beams from its mouth, wrap itself around a tank and break it, we'd be unstoppable....although all I'd like to do with it really, would be spending my time peacefully somewhere calm. You don't need world domination when you have a dragonair.

Realistic (sort of?) answer: furret. Very common, very regular mon, but with cuteness levels out of all charts. It would be great to have around and hug it, I guess.

Furet is like 6 feet tall rip. Bigger than Charizard and Salamence.

Anyway I'd pick Flygon because Flygon is <3

Only 6'7" but hopefully that's enough for a 5'10" person to ride on and fly places.

I should practically choose a Psychic type, but my love for Azu-chan and his brethren of my favorite pokes is just too intense.

However, in real life, i would prefer having a Togekiss which I would run to the sunset as she farts rainbows and coughs fairy dust.

*flies away with Togekiss* :3

I'd honestly really like to have a Garchomp. It's super cool, is strong, and can has transportation abilities. Not very cuddly, but I could probably cuddle it with the use of copious amounts of determination. Other than that maybe Ninetales, because it's definitely cuddly and warm, but it can also curse people so that's cool. Or one like Metagross which are super smart, strong, and tech savvy lol

While most people would say Ditto or Arceus or maybe even Jirachi...

I want just want this thing to be my pet honestly.

ariados.gif

Like, wouldn't it be cool if it were just hanging on my back? =3