Custom Hunger Games Simulator events!

Ojama Yellow

Yes, I'm actually doing this. A quick note: if you don't know yet what the Hunger Games Simulator is, and how it's been taking over the main chat at moment, take a look at the topic where it all started.

We've simulated with our local Rebornians. We've had Smelldoge set off explosives to kill all the auth and become a mass murderer, we've had Avatar of Grima getting destroyed by carnivorous squirrels, and we've had shippings of Murdoc with about everyone. It's been hilarious so far.

BUT WAIT. Now we're getting to the main part of the topic. There's also an option in which we can delete the set events, and add in custom ones. So basically what I'm trying to say is this.

uRKidDh.jpg

1. The kinds of rounds

• The Bloodbath: This is always the first round, no matter what happens. All tributes start at the Cornucopia, and from there on, they're on their own.
  • Day: Regular day events. Day 1 is the second round, right after the Bloodbath. After every day round, the newly fallen tributes are displayed.
  • Night: Occurs after the fallen tributes are displayed. For example, Night 1 occurs after Fallen Tributes 1, so after Day 1. Not very different from day rounds.
  • The Feast: Sometimes the RNG decides that it's time for The Feast. The Cornucopia is stuffed with pictures of the tributes's family, food, etc. The Feast does not replace a Day or Night round.
  • Arena Events: The most fun of it all, but also the most complicated. Arena Events will be explained later on.

Now on to the templates of the creation of events.

2. Regular events, in which no one dies (used for the Bloodbath, Day/Night and The Feast)

Screenshot%201_zpsywwsgo95.png

Pretty self-explanatory, I think. The example is poorly chosen, since that one is a fatal event. Say that I want to put a custom event in, I'd have to write it like this.

- Number of tributes involved: 2

- Event Text: (Player1) destroyed (Player2)'s life.

And then we get this.

zumi%20why_zpsdyc3jnwh.png

This is a true story, by the way. Neither Pineapple nor Zumi died this round.

3. Fatal events (used for the Bloodbath, Day/Night and The Feast)

Screenshot%202_zpslomsgejj.png

Fatal events are a little more complicated, but still shouldn't be a problem. An example to illustrate how this works.

- Number of tributes involved: 2

- Event text: (Player1) destroyed (Player2)'s life.

- Killer: Player1

- Killed: Player2

And what pops up is this.

At first sight, this looks the same. However, with this event inserted, tribute 2 (me) will have died, while tribute 1 (Zumi) got a kill. It's also possible to put in suicidal events, with no killers.

4. Arena Events

Screenshot%203_zpsmmvaf1lt.png

Definitely the most amusing, at least in my opinion. Arena Events work a little different from all the other rounds. Like The Feast, RNGesus randomly decides "it's time for an Arena Event". However, Arena Events are different from all other rounds. First off, there's only one possible surviving scenario. Moreover, there are five fatal scenarios. Nothing more, nothing less. I know the image above only displays 4 scenarios, but that's because of my scrubby screenshot skills. A third thing to know is that only one tribute may be involved in the first fatal scenario. A small example of how an Arena Event template would look like.

- Event Title: The arena is under attack by UFOs.

- Surviving Scenario: (Player1) survives.

- Scenario 1:

-> Text: (Player1) is zapped by an UFO's laser.

-> Number of tributes involved: 1

-> Killer: No

-> Killed: Player1

- Scenario 2:

-> Text: (Player1) sells (Player2) as a slave to the aliens.

-> Number of tributes involved: 2

-> Killer: Player1

-> Killed: Player2

- Scenario 3:

-> Text: (Player1), (Player2) and (Player3) were abducted by aliens.

-> Number of tributes involved: 3

-> Killed: Player1, Player2, Player3

- Scenario 4:

-> Text: (Player1) manages to escape the aliens, only to get stabbed by (Player2).

-> Killer: Player2

- Scenario 5:

-> Text: An UFO crashes on (Player1) and kills (him/her1).

Whew. That was actually quite something to write. I could give an example of how it looks like in the simulator, but RNGesus is currently being a jerk, so he won't let this come up. Thanks for nothing, RNGesus.

5. Why I want your custom events

Now we're finally nearing the end. Don't click away, I'm almost done.

For the people who have been on our Showdown server the past few days, you've probably noticed that I've been posting a lot of screenshots about Hunger Games simulations with our very own Reborn members. They've been hilarious so far. But I'm planning to make them even more hilarious, by adding in our very own custom events!

That was short.

6. How to upload your own events

Got a good idea about an event? Please post it here, it's what this topic is for. You can use these templates. Note: when filling in regular or fatal event templates, please specify whether they are for Bloodbath, Day, Night or Feast rounds. A single event may be eligible for multiple rounds. Also, please keep in mind that you are allowed to make as many events as you want. In any event (minus the first fatal scenario in an Arena Event) a minimum of 1 tribute and a maximum of 6 tributes may take part.

Regular events

- Number of tributes involved:

- Event Text:

Fatal events

- Number of tributes involved:

- Event text:

- Killer:

- Killed:

Arena Events

- Event Title:

- Surviving Scenario:

- Scenario 1:

-> Text:

-> Killer:

-> Killed:

- Scenario 2:

-> Text:

-> Number of tributes involved:

-> Killer:

-> Killed:

- Scenario 3:

-> Text:

-> Killer:

-> Killed:

- Scenario 4:

-> Text:

-> Killer:

-> Killed:

- Scenario 5:

-> Text:

-> Killer:

-> Killed:

Keep in mind that I'll need at least twenty regular events for all the different rounds, and twenty fatal events for all of them as well. As for the Arena Events, I want at least three before I start.

You're allowed to go nuts when creating events. Referencing some movie, game, anime or professor Oak? Why the hell not. But if you're going to make a reference, at least put in to what you're referencing, so that I at least know that.

7. Current events

Regular Bloodbath Events

None yet!

Fatal Bloodbath Events

None yet!

Regular Day Events

None yet!

Fatal Day Events

None yet!

Regular Night Events

None yet!

Fatal Night Events

None yet!

Regular Feast Events

None yet!

Fatal Feast Events

None yet!

Arena Events

None yet!

8. One last thing

I really can't believe I spent more than an hour writing this topic. Thank you for destroying my social life, Zumi.

• Veterans

8. One last thing

I really can't believe I spent more than an hour writing this topic. Thank you for destroying my social life, Zumi.

HA

anyways i might suggest a few events later on. i remember having made an arena event before, but i would have to write it down again. I'll do that later :V

Is there like a maximum amount of people that can participate in an event? Cause I'd love to see a massacre of half the tributes dying from a "little" explosive

...Did I really forget to put that in. Brb editing.

There is, actually. A maximum of six people can take part in an event.

Hah, funny, I was talking about making a Reborn version of this earlier today with someone else.

Guess if I come up with anything I find funny enough, I'm gonna propose it here.

We probably need something involving murder over whether cats or bears are cooler.

And sponsors sending hats. (Player1) got caught stealing (Player2)'s hat and was never seen again.

I have some silly stuff in my custom events, like a tribute having a "meaningful" conversation with a bird, and someone outfitting two other tributes with flower crowns. But those are more based on a skype chat I'm in, so I'm not sure if they're fitting. Not that I wasn't amused having Taka and Terra talking to birds or imagining Titania outfitting Fern and Anna with flower crowns...

Hah, funny, I was talking about making a Reborn version of this earlier today with someone else.

Guess if I come up with anything I find funny enough, I'm gonna propose it here.

We probably need something involving murder over whether cats or bears are cooler.

And sponsors sending hats. (Player1) got caught stealing (Player2)'s hat and was never seen again.

I have some silly stuff in my custom events, like a tribute having a "meaningful" conversation with a bird, and someone outfitting two other tributes with flower crowns. But those are more based on a skype chat I'm in, so I'm not sure if they're fitting. Not that I wasn't amused having Taka and Terra talking to birds or imagining Titania outfitting Fern and Anna with flower crowns...

All of those seems pretty fitting to me. The point is to make things as hilarious as possible, so those would actually work pretty well!

Needs more Ame failing at cooking then :')

(Player1) sleepily attempts to cook for (himself/herself1) and (Player2), and poisons them both.

Or something.

And oddly coloured pineapples. I mean, those folks in the Capitol dye their own skin, who says they don't do it to their food.

The stuff that I added for my own games is a mix of sills things just for the sake of it, and some more player interactions, because the lack of relationships in there was upsetting me.

They're pretty basic and still meant for actual hunger games.

But idk, if you need any non-joke/basic lines, here's a bunch.

#51. (Player1) admits (he/she1) considers (Player2) a friend.
Tributes: 2

#52. (Player1) and (Player2) grant (Player3) shelter from the rain.
Tributes: 3

#53. (Player1) and (Player2) vow to protect each other.

#54. (Player1) confesses (his/her1) love for (Player2).

#55. (Player1) falls out of the tree (he/she1) was sleeping in, injuring (himself/herself1).
Tributes: 1

#56. (Player1) reassures (Player2) that it is safe to sleep.

#57. (Player1) refuses to leave an injured (Player2)'s side.

#58. (Player1) sings (Player2) a lullaby.

#59. (Player1) vividly dreams about skewering (Player2) with a spear.

#60. While (Player1) and (Player2) sleep, (Player3) uses the embers of their fire to roast a bird.

#61. (Player1) tells (Player2) and (Player3) a bedtime story.

#62. The sound of (Player1)'s breathing calms (Player2) down.

#63. (Player1) discovers (Player2) asleep on guard duty for (Player3) and decides to take on their duty.

#64. (Player1) falls asleep thinking about (his/her1) last encounter with (Player2).

#65. (Player1) swings a burning torch at (Player2), searing (his/her2) hair.

#66. (Player1) lends a freezing (Player2) (his/her1) jacket.

#50. (Player1) and (Player2) encounter a wounded (Player3), and mock (him/her3) in passing.

#52. (Player1) and (Player2) kiss to put on a show for the sponsors.

#53. (Player1) and (Player2) save (Player3) from drowning.

#55. (Player1) declares (his/her1) desire to kill (Player2).

#56. (Player1) etches a threat against (Player2) into tree bark.

#59. (Player1) slips on wet rocks and nearly falls into a gorge.

#62. (Player1) goes for a swim in the lake.

#63. (Player1) relaxes in the warm sunlight.

#64. Crossing (Player1)'s path, (Player2) finds (himself/herself2) relieved to see (him/her1) alive.

#65. Hearing (Player1) making a joke about killing (Player2), (Player3) furiously attacks (him/her1).

#66. (Player1) outfits (Player2) and (Player3) with flower crowns.

#67. (Player1) receives chocolate milk from a 'sponsor', unaware that (Player2) snuck it into their bag.

#68. (Player1) spots a bird perching on a nearby branch. They have a meaningful conversation.

Edited by Ama

Here are some Reborn forum themed Arena events for you.

- Event Title: The Hattening descends upon the tributes.

- Surviving Scenario: (Player 1) escapes without being hatted.

- Scenario 1:

-> Text: (Player 1) and (Player 2) get into a fight over an especially cool hat. (Player 2) smothers (Player 1) with the hat.

-> Killer: Player 2

-> Killed: Player 1

- Scenario 2:

-> Text: (Player 1), (Player 2), and (Player 3) choose to celebrate the Spookening instead. They are torn apart by the hats for their impudence.

-> Killed: Player 1, Player 2, Player 3

- Scenario 3:

-> Text: (Player 1) is chosen by the Demon Hat. They are unable to control its power and explode.

- Scenario 4:

-> Text: (Player 1) attempts to flee from their hat. They are cornered by (Player 2), who has embraced the Hattening, and offered as sacrifice to the overlords.

-> Killer: Player 2

- Scenario 5:

-> Text: (Player 1) and (Player 2) attempt to place a hat on (Player 3). (Player 3) invokes the power of the Foxening, killing them both.

-> Killer: Player 3

-> Killed: Player 1, Player 2

- Event Title: Foxator brings the Foxening upon Reborn.

- Surviving Scenario: (Player 1) embraces the Foxening and is spared.

- Scenario 1:

-> Text: (Player 1) watches as the other tributes become foxes. They take their own life out of fear.

-> Killer: Player 1

- Scenario 2:

-> Text: (Player 1) begins their transformation into a fox, but their body mutates incorrectly causing immediate death.

- Scenario 3:

-> Text: (Player 1) and (Player 2) are confused and instead embrace the Afoxalypse. Their insides are torn out by Foxator himself.

-> Killed: Player 1, Player 2

- Scenario 4:

-> Text: Player 1 is completely oblivious to the Foxening. They eat a poisonous berry and die. Slowly.

- Scenario 5:

-> Text: (Player 1), (Player 2), and (Player 3) simultaneously begin their fox transformations. They are shot down by (Player 4) midway.

-> Killer: Player 4

-> Killed: Player 1, Player 2, Player 3

...Hopefully those are useable and in the correct format. If not, just let me know~