All the doors are locked, and i can't get out!

Red_Chaos

Yah, im kind of stuck with 2 options:

1. Figure out how to Beat Arceus.

2. Side with EL

and i really don't want to side with EL

Slug-Magcargo LV 53

Rock Slide

Lave Plume

Shell Smash

AncientPower

Lil Danny - Camerupt LV 54

Rock Slide

Earthquake

Lava Plume

Eruption

Kiara- Pryroar Lv 55

Crunch

Hyper Voice

Headbutt

Flamethrower

Wish- Darmanitan Lv 54

Thrash

OVerheat

Superpower

Flare Blitz

Doom- Houndoom lvl 47

Foul Play

Feint Attack

Beat Up

Fire Fang

Flare-Charizard lv 54

Slash

Wing Attack

FlameThrower

Dragon Rage

Box

Growlithe lv 45

Larvesta lv 48

Tepig 15

heatmor Lv 52

eevee

If the level cap is like 55 then just overlevel larvesta a bit so it can evolve and probably swap out houndoom for it, arceus is a quiet nature so with proper IVs/EVs 100 base may just outspeed it allowing you to get off a quiver dance, the rest should be easy enough

Pretty sure if you black out you go back up and can try again

Edited by DJWongTong

This is why we don't go places without status inflictors or gimmicks. If you can get back to your box, then I would just go back to Shade's gym and get a sturdy magnimite and spam thunder wave on Arceus. Don;t even bother with training, it only needs to serve the purpose of T-Wave.

Give Camerupt Quick Claw, pray to go 1st and use EQ. That will change the field. If it faints, revive it and repeat 2 more times to EQ it in the cave field. The cieling will collapse and will KO the Arceus. I did something like in my monorock accidentally and was really surprised :P

well you can actually go back i think go back to reborn city and breed a houndoom with destiny bond. yeah it might take sometime to back track and go back to reborn city.

That what i would do and put on a focus sash since i think houndoom cant outspeed the ditto arceus.

well you can actually go back i think go back to reborn city and breed a houndoom with destiny bond. yeah it might take sometime to back track and go back to reborn city.

That what i would do and put on a focus sash since i think houndoom cant outspeed the ditto arceus.

This considering you cannot use non fire pokemons. I used a destiny bond misdreavus and took out down quickly.

If the level cap is like 55 then just overlevel larvesta a bit so it can evolve and probably swap out houndoom for it, arceus is a quiet nature so with proper IVs/EVs 100 base may just outspeed it allowing you to get off a quiver dance, the rest should be easy enough

Pretty sure if you black out you go back up and can try again

ya, i probably need to grind a bit more, just tends to be a pain sometimes

you can always get any ghost type pokemon and one normal type, swop the two out until Arceus starts to struggle, you can use two level 5 mons for this.. and thats exactly what I did, then kill it with who ever you want to get the experience

yah....did i forget to mention this is a fire mono....

Didn't any of you catch that was a fire mono run? xD

I guess training larvesta and giving him the focus sash to place a Quiver Dance would be a coop option o:

how does one quiver dance help me tho?

Go to the relearner, give Mag SS over RS, Sash it, set up a SS and go for the stab and field boosted Ancientpower. See how much that dents it for a start.

ok i give what does SS mean....

Give Camerupt Quick Claw, pray to go 1st and use EQ. That will change the field. If it faints, revive it and repeat 2 more times to EQ it in the cave field. The cieling will collapse and will KO the Arceus. I did something like in my monorock accidentally and was really surprised :P

i actually love this idea O.O. Going to have to back track a bit to get revive/cotten candies but this might actually be my best bet

SS is best setup move ever, Shell Smash. Btw, grab the 8th Dpt. Store sticker and go to the 8th floor and grab a buttload of White Herbs.

Rockslide is bad on Mag because of its bad Att stat. And Ancientpower gets two boosts in the field. And... I'm most worried if Mag is gonna outspeed at +2 :P

The idea of Pyromanis is good but has a slight drawback, the Sash is consumed after you faint for the first time.

I suppose if you have the sash(es) you can reteach Pyroar endeavor and grind Arcanine up and teach is Extreme speed. Though you could also play Judgement roulette until you get a not very effective one and then retaliate with your Pokemon. That seems like your best option without doing too much grinding. If it's too much, you could cheat and get a t-wave Magnemite just to be able to continue the run.

even if you loose you go on , so it doesn't matter if you win or not because the story continues in each case

You have to win if you side with Radomus.

Excatly im not a fan of El so im dedicated to trying to team with Radomus