WHO'S THAT COMING FROM THE TOP ROPE?

DiLimiter

IT'S ONLY HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD...DiLimiter. Hey there! I'm fairly new around here (made my first post and then decided to introduce myself, so off to a great start). Although the title may make you think differently, I'm not exactly the biggest fan of wrestling by any means. I just hang around places where memes are way too prevalent for their own good.

I was pointed this direction about two weeks ago by people on a Discord server that I talk to. I heard them talking about Reborn for a while and how great it was, so I figured that it'd be worth giving it a shot. And I have to say, although the main entry Pokemon games are still great, this is probably without a doubt the best Pokemon game I've played (I'd argue for Crystal as that holds a nostalgic place in my heart).

I'm big into competitive games, such as League of Legends, Smite, and Street Fighter. I don't really mess around with LoL as much anymore, but I do follow their pro scene which has show, in my own opinion, how e-sports as a genre should be handled. That being said, I enjoy playing Smite and Street Fighter (Zangief and Cody being my two favorite characters from SF4 if it wasn't apparent already) much much more. Oh, I also enjoy Smash Bros. and other games as such, but could never be competent enough to play it at a high level (besides, I only have a 3DS anyways). I do like playing other games, but being a college student who's learning how to code, it's KINDA hard to find time for games that just aren't short little sets. Especially since by favorite genre of games are RPGs.

That being said, I've found more than enough time to play Reborn between classes on my kinda crappy laptop. I hope that I enjoy my time around here as you all seem like a lovely community of folks. See ya around!

Dang, the title had my attention of finding another wrestling fan. -sulks into the corner and cries-

Welcome to Reborn, please check your sanity at the door.

Sorry to disappoint lol. I've tried watching it on a few different occasions but I can't get past how fake it is. I don't mean to crap on what you're a fan of by any means, but it just never seemed...interesting.

Sorry to disappoint lol. I've tried watching it on a few different occasions but I can't get past how fake it is. I don't mean to crap on what you're a fan of by any means, but it just never seemed...interesting.

I know how fake it is, but that's because it's obvious to tell that it's scripted when they're calling spots outloud.

Thanks all for your kind words!

And Yoooo, street fighter and smash. Nicey.

Also cody, good shit.

Hope you will enjoy around here :)

Yeah, have been enjoying Cody ever since I started playing Street Fighter (I'll admit, I got into the scene pretty late). Just recently started to pick up Gief, but Cody has been near and dear to me. Anyways, thanks for the nice words again everyone!

Well met DiLimiter.

Welcome to Reborn!

LoL, Sm4sh, Smite, Street Fighter, memes...

Yep, pretty sure you're going to fit here.

Anyway, I notice your lack of blue, and raise you a WOLOLO \o/ now you're blue

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here in Reborn. After all, it's permanent.

See you around o/