They said in your face title and that was as in your face as I could get. Gotta love Shia LaBeouf.

Hi I'm Shiny and I'm usually a lurker but I was promised money for sprite customization so here I am. I like cartoons video games robots video games about robots cartoons about video games and robots that watch cartoons.

Sorry if the lack of commas confused you there

That pretty much sums me up.

So how are you folks?

!!! :D Wow you guys are really friendly here! Thanks for the warm welcome.

Welcome. I'm loving your introduction. So it's only natural I follow with this post. Enjoy your time here!

post-60468-0-24037900-1446528083_thumb.gif yes

Welcome to Reborn, Shiny, enjoy your stay here and have fun, and good luck with shiny hunting.

Thanks so much! Reborn has such a higher shiny rate and the shinies are new and cule so it's just my game. Now if only I could have a shiny turtwig in both platinum and reborn. ;w;

Someone called for me. :o

Anywho, nice to meet you, Shiny. ^^
Welcome to Reborn! So, I'll show you around.
There's cookies to your left and our fellow members wrapped in straitjackets to your right.
There's cake too, but those are mine. Don't touch okay?
I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun!

WOO COOKIES *doesn't even notice people in straitjackets*

Thanks to all of you for such a warm welcome! :D

Well met Shiny.

Welcome to Reborn!

I might not be Zipo, but I might be the ruiner of fun. Can't help about that.

So, do you like robots? It wasn't very clear on your first post so pls answer ty

And you seem pretty awesome, so I'll suggest that you join our Showdown Server here. All the cool kids are there (Which means I'm not there c:)

Anyway, I see some blue in you, but not enough. WOLOLO \o/ now you're blue

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here in Reborn. It is permanent, after all.

See you around o/

Welcome to Reborn! Community rules on your left, search bar above that, Showdown server above that. Try not to confuse the search bar with the status bar below the rules, as it's a common mistake. I hope that you enjoy your stay here on the forums!

Welcome to Reborn! Community rules on your left, search bar above that, Showdown server above that. Try not to confuse the search bar with the status bar below the rules, as it's a common mistake. I hope that you enjoy your stay here on the forums!