Hello, I'm new here but [insert your favorite anime here]

kasumi789

Hello my name is Kasumi and my favorite anime would have to be Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. You don't have to mention a favorite anime but I thought it would be a nice conversation starter. Also, if you guys have any suggestions for anime I should watch then feel free to mention them!

Welcome! I highly suggest The Heroic Legend of Arslan. Quick summary:

The story follows the exploits of Arslan, the crown prince of the fictional kingdom of Pars, which is taken over by the neighboring nation of Lusitania after his father, the king, Andragoras III, falls victim to a treacherous plot led by some of his most trusted retainers.

Enjoy your time here!

Welcoooome to Reborn!

Most folks think FMA is overrated but to be honest, it's popular for a pretty good reason!

Aah, if you're willing to slip out of your comfort zone, The Tatami Galaxy is strange, but really good! It follows the unnamed main character through his college campus life as he tries out various clubs in various timelines and, in general, has a pretty bad time. Every episode is a new timeline with him joining a new club, and it's surprising how different the show can get from episode to episode. The concept builds up to a pretty satisfying finale in the last two episodes that definitely make the show into something special.

I'm rambling! Here, the ED is super good.

Hope you have a good stay!

Hi, welcome to reborn. Enjoy your stay. Please leave all sanity and reason at the door. as for recommendations, Attack on Titan and One Piece are good if you haven't seen them.

Oh, and please avoid the Tanzanian death traps, those are for the veterans.

Edited by Xenome

Well met Kasumi.

Welcome to Reborn!

My favorite animes are Dragonball, Cory in the House and WWE.

I've got no suggestions for you because I'm terrible like that :T

Anyway, your lack of blue is noticeable, so WOLOLO \o/ now you're blue

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here. It is permanent, after all.

See you around o/