Eating cereal

damurdara

Everyone knows you pour the cereal first. Then you get the milk. At that moment you measure if the milk carton has enough milk for you cereal.

If yes, pour away. If no, put the milk carton back and pour the cereal back where it came from.

This is how the true cereal masters eat. Any other way is ridiculous.

I actually know a guy who pours his cereal in a bowl and then pours a glass of milk just to enjoy them separately. Just disgusting...

Now for the real question: do you put sugar(or whatever else you put on your cereal) on the cereal before or after the milk?

...who the hell puts sugar in cereal??? the frosted grains are already sugary as is ;-;

unless you are using those non sugary oats, in which case, wth are you doing with your life?!?!

that's like worse than putting socks under sandals lol

Do you pour the milk first or the cereal? or are you like me and just do it at the same time.

YOU HAVE TO PUT THE MILK IN FIRST YOU MAD OT NAH *drops the mic and leaves the room*

Bitch please. Y'all have been doing it wrong since day 1. Just do the ole no fux given approach by pouring the two entities in AT THE SAME TIME and balance it out appropriately. Man cereal noobs make me cry.

IDK what you guys are talking about, raw cereal is the way to go.

??????????? ? ?? ? ?? ? ?????????

w h a t t h e f u c k i s w r o n g w i t h y o u p e o p l e

i mean, let's be cereal here...cereal first then milk is the true way to live. ok? ok. end of discussion.