Mysteries of Reborn

wytch_doctr

According to what we learn ingame, it's apparently a radio signal causing the sleeping spell in Agate. But... this information came from Terra, if I'm not mistaken. So probably not the most reliable source in this case.

Either way it's still possible that there is no PULSE being used this time.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could be Kricketune too. Pretty much anything that learns sing.

So if this is all from the Reborn servers, was Aya Cain's real sister? Did Amaria get amnesia? Were Tania and Amaria a couple? What was the real Sigmund's deal? Are Solaris, Taka, Sirius and Lin based on real people too?

-Aya was Cain's sister yes, after he got banned she took his role as leader I believe, somewhat reluctantly.

-Amaria got amnesia from a car accident IRL I think.

-I don't know about Tania and Amaria being a legit couple.

-Sigmund rather disturbingly did research on ECT IRL, now I doubt it was used on little kids lol but it did involve his sister's death being a factor and I'm not sure just how far this "research" went.

-I know the leaders are based off real people, but Team Meteor I'm not so sure. El is so...perhaps?

Kiki didn't "die" in real life but she did get sick to the point where she couldn't be on the site anymore. She had a pretty bad disease though.

On that note, I suspect Cain is going to die, and it could be what Anna meant by his black eyes.

So if this is all from the Reborn servers, was Aya Cain's real sister? Did Amaria get amnesia? Were Tania and Amaria a couple? What was the real Sigmund's deal? Are Solaris, Taka, Sirius and Lin based on real people too?

I think most of the events involving the 'leaders' are true. But Team Meteor are all fictional characters (I think El is based off a real person though, and he had a fight with Radomus over Luna)

Yeah, a lot of the stuff involving the leaders actually happened. It's quite sad actually. :(

According to what we learn ingame, it's apparently a radio signal causing the sleeping spell in Agate. But... this information came from Terra, if I'm not mistaken. So probably not the most reliable source in this case.

Either way it's still possible that there is no PULSE being used this time.

^This.

Wait. So Charlotte's Story is true too?

In terms of her parents dying in a house fire? I don't think that that is true (it might be but I haven't heard of it before). I think that is similar to how Shelly is not actually Bugsy's sister. It is just an element of her character.

Edited by mde2001

so yeah it's true, Anna Noel and Charlotte did live in an orphanage with Sigmund who also participated. that is until..

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=5659

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=5709

WOW! That was interesting to read. I can't believe that actually happened.

I'm shocked (no pun). I feel sorry for Anna, Noel and Charlotte.

so yeah it's true, Anna Noel and Charlotte did live in an orphanage with Sigmund who also participated. that is until..

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=5659

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=5709

I dunno, it seems sorta melodramatic and heavy-handed to be true. Kinda like a soap opera.

I'm getting the vibe that they're all just RPing in-character.

HEY GUYS !

Just realize something.

I did a second run in the game ya know, and i figured something strange.

Solaris told in Tania's house something, just after we beat Fern and Blake in double

"This is the second house i'll burn for the sake of finding those bracelets"

THIS

IS

O

B

V

I

O

U

S

!!!!!

RAWWWWWR !!!!

R34L1Z3D TH4T SOL4R1S W4S TH3 ON3 TO BURN CH4RLOTT3 HOUS3 !!!!!!!!!

Charlotte didn't kill her parents, that was Solaris who did that, for the sake of taking a pendant o:

Since Laura is in the Elite 4 , was, she must had some connections with Heather's mom who was carying the Ruby ring ....

This is going to be intense

HEY GUYS !

Just realize something.

I did a second run in the game ya know, and i figured something strange.

Solaris told in Tania's house something, just after we beat Fern and Blake in double

"This is the second house i'll burn for the sake of finding those bracelets"

THIS

IS

O

B

V

I

O

U

S

!!!!!

RAWWWWWR !!!!

R34L1Z3D TH4T SOL4R1S W4S TH3 ON3 TO BURN CH4RLOTT3 HOUS3 !!!!!!!!!

Charlotte didn't kill her parents, that was Solaris who did that, for the sake of taking a pendant o:

Since Laura is in the Elite 4 , was, she must had some connections with Heather's mom who was carying the Ruby ring ....

This is going to be intense

Yes that pretty confirmed that Charlotte mistakenly thinks she's responsible for her parents' death. I'm sure her "burn scars" will disappear once she finds out and is no longer burdened by false guilt

P.S. Onto reading those interviews/topics now, I've always been interested to know what happened with the RL people the chars are based on

It's not Solaris who says that line, though, is it?Pretty sure it's Sirius.

That said, I am really not sure if it's all gonna be this simple for Charlotte.

Her entire identity has been built around the tragedy of what happened to her parents. A lot of the things she perceives as her life lessons have been derived from it. She grew up blaming herself over and over again, and her whole character development until the point where we meet her was heavily influenced by her guilt. She goes through this whole process of coming to terms with what happened and trying to do her best to live with it. She has been faced with the "truth" of having been responsible for the death of her parents for so long, and it's such an integral part of her character (so much, in fact, that Anna can see it), that I think it might be very difficult for her to actually accept that it was someone else's doing all along.

It sounds like a happy turn of events at first - Charlotte will find out that she's not the one who killed her parents. But if you've spent to much time confronting your guilt about something like that, and then are supposed to accept that you've basically been living a lie?

I can't see Charlotte going "Oh, so it was him? Let's burn him."

It's more likely that she's really going to struggle with this revelation. In some cases, people completely refuse to accept the new truth.

Edited by Ama

It's not Solaris who says that line, though, is it?Pretty sure it's Sirius.

That said, I am really not sure if it's all gonna be this simple for Charlotte.

Her entire identity has been built around the tragedy of what happened to her parents. A lot of the things she perceives as her life lessons have been derived from it. She grew up blaming herself over and over again, and her whole character development until the point where we meet her was heavily influenced by her guilt. She goes through this whole process of coming to terms with what happened and trying to do her best to live with it. She has been faced with the "truth" of having been responsible for the death of her parents for so long, and it's such an integral part of her character (so much, in fact, that Anna can see it), that I think it might be very difficult for her to actually accept that it was someone else's doing all along.

It sounds like a happy turn of events at first - Charlotte will find out that she's not the one who killed her parents. But if you've spent to much time confronting your guilt about something like that, and then are supposed to accept that you've basically been living a lie?

I can't see Charlotte going "Oh, so it was him? Let's burn him."

It's more likely that she's really going to struggle with this revelation. In some cases, people completely refuse to accept the new truth.

Well, usually in those cases, it goes 2 ways, either the person was so entangled in the story of their guilt that they cant cope with the truth or they just get so mad about having been forced to live a lie that they wanna do sumt rly stupid in general or to the person responsible. We will have to see eventually, but I'm sure she will find out

Edited by Masquerain

Those people weren't exactly quiet online though. They tended to be pretty vocal about their hatred.

Usually said shooters always left clues and hints that one day they'd eventually snap but people don't take the seriously, and then oh look another shooting.

Exactly. But we don't have Laura's diary, now do we? For all we know, her diary is filled with bitterness and anger about their family's whole situation.