Nickname: Panchamp

Ability:

Scrappy

Moves:

Circle Throw

Vital Throw

Work Up

Body Slam

Also any suggestions for a new or better nickname for Pangoro or Scraggy?

I guess I'm one of the outliers that prefer Pancham

Parting Shot is the largest reason to use him. You can just stack parting shots and render the opponent useless, and then bring in someone else and just go to town on setting up. It straight-up trivializes the entire game.

The main thing that Scrafty has over Pangoro is the sheer amount of BULK that Scrafty naturally, as well as the better natural movepool. On the other hand, Pangoro has a LOT more power behind its swings, and as mentioned, access to quite the utility move in Parting Shot. They both have the same base speed of 58, so both function well in Trick Room. Both have pretty good abilities as well. Moxie, Shed Skin, and Intimidate are all fantastic for Scrafty, whilst Mold Breaker, Iron Fist, and Scrappy are great for Pangoro as well(don't forget Hammer Arm is boosted by Iron Fist!). For me, it really depends on the battle. If you aren't worried about taking massive damage, Pangoro is definitely the one you want. If you need to bulk out a hit or two, Scrafty is the better option by a long margin.

Either way, you can't go wrong here. Also, for nicknames: Callum for the Scrafty, after the affable HoodlumScrafty. As for Pangoro, I'm always partial to Street Fighter references, so I went with Gouken, Ken and Ryu's teacher and master of the fighting arts.

Edited by Ssbmfreak36