Nice game

Dynasty

Sup people.

Been in romhacking for a couple of years (mainly for Super Metroid) and found about this site recently. Tried pokemon reborn this morning and got hooked instantly! Already got a few friends on the verge of trying it right now.

Things to know about me:

1) I'm bad at pokemon. I'm the kind of guy that will fire blast a water type until it dies. That's why I'm taking the title of Brute Forcing King.

I heard this game punish this kind of play so I might actually learn a few things instead of just doing bad decisions and get away with it!

2) I like modded play in games. Any game I can modify to some extent offers me ways to play game like I like them instead of how they were intended / originally meant to be played.

3) I like competitive play too. I mainly play Hots right now with a couple of friends. I don't care for any other games like this one, mainly because I have been playing since alpha and I like blizz stuff :)

4) I'm obsessed with details of no importance, but also very lazy. I will spend hours trying to find how much X does in Y situation if Z effect is in play only to end up doing something else because I got bored.

5) I can speak in french. Living in Quebec will do that to you.

I'd give you all a muffin for reading, but then there would be none left for me, so...umm.. Sup?

• Developers

Welcome to Reborn! When I first go here, I sucked at pokemon too. Now I suck ever so slightly less.

Nice to meet you and hope you continue to enjoy the game! I've been trying to get my friends into it to no avail for a while, so you're doing pretty good!

Welcome to Rebor-

1) I'm bad at pokemon. I'm the kind of guy that will fire blast a water type until it dies. That's why I'm taking the title of Brute Forcing King.

I heard this game punish this kind of play so I might actually learn a few things instead of just doing bad decisions and get away with it!

... I'm sorry. I lost my train of thought. Was too busy cringing.

Erm... Anyway, don't worry about the whole lack of skill thing. Plenty of people around here aren't that good at pokemon(myself included).

I'll see you around I guess?

Thanks for the warm welcome fellow rebornists rebornian forumscrubs you guys. I like the feeling this game has for it's story. Starts ruff, money is kinda tight, but it's fun. Makes me feel like I can't throw pokeballs at-will.

Also, are moves primarily based around 3rd gen or more of the last iterations? Just asking as to know what "gen" has more reliable for information.

Thanks for the warm welcome fellow rebornists rebornian forumscrubs you guys. I like the feeling this game has for it's story. Starts ruff, money is kinda tight, but it's fun. Makes me feel like I can't throw pokeballs at-will.

Also, are moves primarily based around 3rd gen or more of the last iterations? Just asking as to know what "gen" has more reliable for information.

I lovingly call people from Reborn "Souls". Anyway, welcome to Reborn. We hope to see you again.

היי מוזמן מחדש אל תשכחו לקרוא את חוקי הקהילה ולנסות לעשות קצת כיף. (Coughs) I mean welcome to reborn please enjoy your stay and don't forget to read the community rules as it might just prevent him from appearing again.

Welcome to Reborn! Community rules to your left, search bar above that, Showdown server above that. Try not to confuse the search bar with the status bar below the rules, as it's a common mistake. Or don't. I'm not a cop, although I do have to arrest your sanity at the door. I hope that you enjoy your stay here on the forums!

Welcome to Reborn! So, I'll show you around.

There's cookies to your left and our fellow members wrapped in straitjackets to your right.

There's cake too, but those are mine. Don't touch okay?

I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun!