Who am I exactly?

The5ilverback

I feel that it would be good to give everyone an Idea of who I am and what I'm all about so I decided I will take the time to actually speak about me.

My name is Aaron and I'm 22 years old.

For most of my life I have been gamer and that will never change as it's something I enjoy doing and I believe that if your doing something that keeps you smiling you should stick to it.

I consider myself to be a multiplatform gamer as I play on various consoles though I will admit I'm a Nintendo fan so I tend to stick to the Wii U and 3DS for my gaming needs though I have gotten into PC gaming recently as I enjoy it.

The main games I play are: Monster Hunter 4, Super Smash Bros. Wii U, Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, Forza 4 and various other games.

Another big part of my life is Anime which I've been into for years and my love for it continues to grow.

I forgot to mention the most important thing I'm a huge pokemon fan though I thought that much is obvious but still worth mentioning.

Unfortunately I can't explain myself well but what I will say is that I'm the kind of person who strives to make everyone happy where possible though I'm often shy and can come off as quite cold at times.

I feel the reason I'm like this is because I'm use to being alone so I don't really know how to act around others and lack confidence.

To conclude I'm not going to say how I'm an amazing person or that I'm a great guy as truth be told I don't really know whether I'm a great person or not and besides why lie as being loved for being someone you aren't is worse then being hated for who you really are.

Edited by The5ilverback

Thanks for telling us more about yourself.

By the sounds of things you'll find a lot of people around here who are quite similar to you. Most people here enjoy gaming (being a game website) and there is a large group of anime fans (check out the animation and manga subforum in the Radio Tower to discuss it with them!).

A lot of people are very shy in real life here. Almost everyone is introverted but as you get to know people here better you come out of your shell and be able to talk to people on these forums a bit better. I actually am well more confident here than I am in real life.

And Ice Cream- he already made an intro thread in the grand hall. I don't think that this was meant to me an intro thread so much as a trying to tell us out himself so it could go in the grand hall but I think it is okay here.

This would be better suited to the Grand Hall, which is where intro threads go. That being said, welcome to Reborn. Here's an ice cream sandwich.

IceCreamSandwich.jpg

actually, he does have a welcome thread!

though expanding on who you are would be better suited in that thread than making a new one altogether :P

just saying

Hey man nice to meet ya :) I'm kinda new to the Reborn Forums as well so nice to see another new face

Speaking of Anime do you have any current series you really like? It's been literally forever since I've found a good series that's really gotten me and I'd love a recommendation :)

Hey man nice to meet ya :) I'm kinda new to the Reborn Forums as well so nice to see another new face

Speaking of Anime do you have any current series you really like? It's been literally forever since I've found a good series that's really gotten me and I'd love a recommendation :)

Feel free to make a welcome thread in the grand hall.

If you look in the animations and manga subforum there is an anime recommendation thread.

Y'know we have the same taste in games, I've loved playing monster hunter 4, though my addiction crashed a while ago because I was too scared to go online and I've really tried to git gud at sm4sh though I normally play the 3ds version. To be honest nintendo know how to make good games, they've been doing it for long enough it's just that people like to follow the crowd on video games so much so that they ignore some amazing games. Also with anime it's been a while since I've watched anything except for all the popular ones being released weekly like fairy tail and one piece because just as I did with monster hunter, I got addicted and then it crashed, I really have an issue with that.

Anyway, in case I didn't say so already, Hello and welcome to reborn, I'm sure you'll enjoy your new prison paradise.

And if you ever want to play anything just PM me and we could do something, okay?

The best ones I'm watching at the moment are: Overlord, Charlotte, Dragon Ball Super and Rokka no Yuusha.

Out of those I would reccomend Overlord strongly especially if you enjoy epic fights and a badass MC.

Additonally Charlotte is another one I would reccomend as if you like light-hearted anime with a darker twist later on you will love this one.

I feel the same way towards life as many other members do. I believe if you just get involved with something that you can relate with other people, you'll eventually become your own person (I mean, you already made it to the forums). And if you need anyone to talk, I'm pretty sure everyone here is open to talk with you about whatever is on your mind and you can make some good friends on top of that.

And do you have anymore of those... animes?

Honestly I have to admit I'm blown away by just how nice people seem here in Reborn it's like nothing I've ever seen before and it motivates me to interact more with this community :)

Truth. Its definitely a nice change of pace for an internet community :P

EDIT: also thanks for the recommendation, Overlord looks fun I think I'll give it a try :)

Edited by MellowSlinky