Ymora Academy [OOC / Sign-Ups Closed]

Chim

Eh, I'll just go with it. It's not like I meant for it to happen or anything. '3'

Why am I getting a sense of Deja vu? I'm probably going to wait to post until some of the dorm events activate.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

K_H, I was actually waiting for one of your posts before doing anything, but we (this way including Simon, in case he'll want to come) might as well go somewhere around the Academy.

Actually I'd be interested in the "Rotom" thing, but going there without having my character know anything about it and finding an excuse is probably on the edge of metagaming

I'll be replying quickly before going to sleep.

Thanks for the post!

Edit: we'll most likely get there in your next post - Sim may also decide to go somewhere else.

Edited by Cyaloom

Just assume it happened Murdoc. It mostly happened off camera for pretty much everyone so jsut assume he has them lol.

Also... how loud is this one girl that the whole Dorm can hear her? I really really don't buy that Chim just sayin'... XD

Speaking of the Dorms, i think we might be getting a bunch of Hypnosis flying around if some people encounter the Ghost...

some of them might even hit some people. :ph34r:

nah, that'd be too crazy, even for me.

Whatever that is in the Boys Dorm, it's most likely a Rotom or a Porygon making some mischief, with the Rotom Theory being more likely.

So tempted to bring Techie back now because of this.

And red haired girl who has similar traits to my PC...where have I heard that one before? cough*Kristen*cough I think I'm catching K_H's cold.

So, I am going to take a wild guess and assume the loud mouthed red head is the Fire Monotype NPC chim mentioned...

EDIT: and after quite a few revisions and re-evaluations I've finally finished planning out the final product of Maya's team:

715100968Mayas_Team.png

Medicham is the Ace...

Unlike last time with Mareek, I actually went in with a consistent character theme in mind, so... this is probably not going to change at all after this unless there's some glaring coverage issue I find that I didn't see before... but considering I've done the final move sets and strategies as well, that too is unlikely in and of itself.

Whatever that is in the Boys Dorm, it's most likely a Rotom or a Porygon making some mischief, with the Rotom Theory being more likely.

Well the Rotom part should be obvious but not for the PCs. And no, that's not all that's happening.

Did Kage ever get his key and stuff?

Yes, happened off camera like Hukuna said when I paired everyone up.

So tempted to bring Techie back now because of this.

And red haired girl who has similar traits to my PC...where have I heard that one before? cough*Kristen*cough I think I'm catching K_H's cold.

She's more like Phoebe though. And she's not a natural red head.

Quick question: how did all the doors in the boys' dorm bulding slam shut and not budge and then the veteran students rushed into the closest room they could find?

The doors that lead to the exits are shut. The ones on the inside are open and can't be closed. (Windows are shut as well. You can only enter, but not leave)

Just assume it happened Murdoc. It mostly happened off camera for pretty much everyone so jsut assume he has them lol.

Also... how loud is this one girl that the whole Dorm can hear her? I really really don't buy that Chim just sayin'... XD

Loud enough for the entire first floor and everyone close outside to hear her. Especially if the window happens to be open or there's a certain Pokémon around with excellent hearing.

Did the Lucas group actually enter the dorms yet? Because Cyaloom mentioned male dorms but I don't see anything that indicates they're close or entered.

Well it doesn't matter too much. If you still want to talk that's fine, but I'm going to start writing an update so I want to know if I need to include them.

Nah I'll write out a point, dragging out the conversation so far has been hard enough. I'll get working on that.

Edit: Made a post but had to make a few assumptions. Tell me if anything is off with how I made the group interact with the dorm.

Is the house party girl outside?

She's standing in the doorway at the entrance. She's basically yelling inside, but you can hear her outside as well since the doors aren't closed.

If you post now I might miss it because I already finished the female dorm side, I still have to track down all the male characters though.

She's standing in the doorway at the entrance. She's basically yelling inside, but you can hear her outside as well since the doors aren't closed.

If you post now I might miss it because I already finished the female dorm side, I still have to track down all the male characters though.

I wasn't going to include Adeline going to her, but I would probably include a reaction from Ellie and an offer from Adeline to Drake to check it out

I wasn't going to include Adeline going to her, but I would probably include a reaction from Ellie and an offer from Adeline to Drake to check it out

In that case it wouldn't really have much influence. Anyway the update is up so you can react to it if you want.