Ymora Academy [OOC / Sign-Ups Closed]

Chim

I'm going to give you the nutshell version of Ymora's rules. Don't intentionally piss people off and we're all good. Trust me, you'll know if your in danger of getting kicked off or are breaking a rule. Admittedly, I've probably broken all of those rules Chim listed in the points thing early on in the old Ymora, but I turned out okay...somewhat. But don't worry too much about this. We really are nice people and want to keep this place running nice and smooth.

Makes sense. I've RP'd on other boards and those were the 'basic' rules. Just double checking since this is my first RP on Reborn.

You're still a pain in the ass though.

LOL!

Everyone in the world is a pain in the ass. Some are just less or more so than others. :P

Quoted for truth!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Official announcement:

Due to certain circumstances, Cyaloom is taking Darvan's place. I'm not going into further detail so I would like the subject to be dropped in the OOC.

Also because of certain people being incapable at their job, I won't have any internet access this weekend so the IC might be delayed. Try to play nice while I'm not here.

OK, Chim, what happened to your Internet?

I'm moving this weekend and the provider messed up (again) so I won't have any internet / TV at least until Monday. And my phone is a dinosaur so I don't have any internet on it either.

I'm moving this weekend and the provider messed up (again) so I won't have any internet / TV at least until Monday. And my phone is a dinosaur so I don't have any internet on it either.

This brings back memories of how screwed up my internet is. My interenet only runs fine in the morning so now I get up early (or try to). Also, my old phone was a dino, but I have taken the liberty of taking a phone that has a keyboard on it. Now I can text without flipping tables and it's awesome.

In other news, welcome aboard Cyaloom. Err...I can't think of anything clever or witty to say so I'll just leave it at that.

Sorry to hear it chim... Hope someone gets fired for that bullshit, cause quite honestly it's always unacceptable.

By the way though, after reading up a bit on the true meaning of the word "DiZ" and learning it's actually an acronym for something that has little to nothing to do with anything I've planned for the spinda's persona, I've gone ahead changed the nickname to "Folie" Instead (A French word meaning Madness, Folly, Insanity, and Extravaganza). Just letting you guys know (well, mostly dobby since he's personally handling all the pc info and everything...).

• Support Squad

Anyone new should be afraid. Be very afraid of this.

Pesky elves...

Careful, if he was so inclined, Santa could have had a very lucrative career in assassination.

And so the avalanche of Geodudes crushed the hopeful new students, the end.

Still a better love story than twilight.

Well looks like Ymora is over folks. Time to get on with our lives.