What event pokemon did you find difficult ? (Rejuvenation)

Hypa

Okay guys i didnt really want to have to create a topic for this but here goes nothing im making a new guide for all the event pokemon people found difficult in rejuvenation so far on the list

1.Lotad

2.Ditto

3.Mudkip

4.Magikarp(jk)

5.beldum

6.Heatmor

7.Solrock/lunatone combo

8.Litwick

So if you guys have any more ideas please comment below ive already got most of the screenshots done for all of these so yeah write down your suggestions i'll see ya on the flip side

Hypa Away! -zooms off like a superhero-

I have to say Chandelure event in version 4.

Because of intense mode, i had to use RNG for win against nancy, and so boss chandelure was basically impossible to defeat when it was like 70-80 level.

I admited that i wasn't ready for so high with my low level pokemon against it that i changed the difficulty to defeat chandelure.

yes you can get beldum but its litterally the hardest poke to get ever its almost as if jan doesnt want you to find it as its very specific >,< when you can get it and the items you need dont show up with item finder >.<

the V.6 chandelure event was aight for me though-

mostly because of the Mareep you get on Terajuma.

uhhhmm...i heard you can get a Ralts in the game? not the jackpot starter one.

but, i'm not sure if that's true. some confirmation would be nice.

the V.6 chandelure event was aight for me though-

mostly because of the Mareep you get on Terajuma.

uhhhmm...i heard you can get a Ralts in the game? not the jackpot starter one.

but, i'm not sure if that's true. some confirmation would be nice.

Confirmed true. Ralts can be find in some event that myself haven't found it yet.

Confirmed true. Ralts can be find in some event that myself haven't found it yet.

It involves a giant whale, funny Xen dialogue, and horrid scenes in the Badlands. (in that order)

I do wonder about that Beldum, Metagross is just such a beast.

Edited by laggless01

It involves a giant whale, funny Xen dialogue, and horrid scenes in the Badlands. (in that order)

I do wonder about that Beldum, Metagross is just such a beast.

For the beldum. You have to find like 3 hidden shards that you can't use with the item finder.

Someone did post it, so i'll copy that. It's a shadow beldum btw.

Shard 1 Is in the Team Xen hideout located in the Sheridan Wetlands.

Shard 2 is located on top of Mt. Valor, directly below where Zetta and Geara were standing.

Shard 3 is located in the Alien Lab in the help request "???" in Kristilline (forgive the misspell) in the middle top of the final room.

For the beldum. You have to find like 3 hidden shards that you can't use with the item finder.

Someone did post it, so i'll copy that. It's a shadow beldum btw.

Shard 1 Is in the Team Xen hideout located in the Sheridan Wetlands.

Shard 2 is located on top of Mt. Valor, directly below where Zetta and Geara were standing.

Shard 3 is located in the Alien Lab in the help request "???" in Kristilline (forgive the misspell) in the middle top of the final room.

Ooh, does that mean it has other moves than Take Down?

Actually, it doesn't come with Take Down. You'll notice one of the moves it'll have when battling if it uses it against you. I'll leave its full moveset once it is purified in a spoiler below.

Zap Cannon, Psychic, Giga Impact

• 2 months later...

I'm not sure whether this is a event pokémon, but I'm having a lot of trouble defeating that Demon Carnivine. How do I beat it?

You can go for the old quick claw, destiny bond trick.

Catch a ghost pokemon and basically that.

Or pokemon with toxic etc. Dragalge example.

But yeah, forgot a bit about this boss myself.

I'm sure you can go through it.

• Veterans

I'm not sure whether this is a event pokémon, but I'm having a lot of trouble defeating that Demon Carnivine. How do I beat it?

if you chose charizard as your starter, Congratulations! you're going to have an easy time dealing with this thing. Just flamethrower it to ashes :V Also, crobat might be very useful in this battle as well, considering it can inflict poison, confusion AND acrobatics it into oblivion, so you can try using those as well c:

Edited by Zumi