What event pokemon did you find difficult ? (Rejuvenation)

Hypa

I'm not sure whether this is a event pokémon, but I'm having a lot of trouble defeating that Demon Carnivine. How do I beat it?

Another mon that i find extremely useful in this situation is Altaria, since it is 4x resisted to grass, and if i recall correctly Dimensional Carnivine only knows two moves Cut and Power Whip, former does few damages while latter is resisted by forementioned Dragalge and Crobat

Alright, I found another way to beat this Demon Carnivine (finally beat this motherf¨¨¨¨¨!). So, I had a HM Slave that I leveled up. It learns Yawn while leveling up with the Exp. Share. Once I did that, I saved my game. I noticed that Power Whip is a very powerful move, but it can miss often. So, on the first turn, I sent out my HM Slave and when D. Carnivine move missed, I used Yawn (I had to be extremely lucky to do this! You have no idea how many times I had to restart my game!) Then, I switched it out with my Torterra. While D. Carnivine was asleep (not to mention some HP being drained because of dream corruption) , I kept using Curse on Torterra until it woke up. That's when I kept striking at this motherf***** with Crunch. I eventually healed when my Pokémon's HP was yellow or red. So, if you had a hard time with this, here's another way to do it.

Thanks,

Cool Girl (apologies about my long rant!)

EDIT: How do I beat Groudon. Having a hard time with it (Nevermind. After trying again multiples times, I found a way. I took advantage of the field effects. I kept using Revives so that Groudon can use Earthquake and eventually the "schalactics would collapse on him. I also kept using Revives until the sunlight faded so that my Torterra wouldn't faint when it got hit with Fire Blast. I then used Giga Drain to beat it. Took me a lot of thinking, but I finally came up with a strategy! So, if you also had a hard time with this, here's the way I did it (unless you don't have revives :( ) (Sorry (again!) about the long rant!)

EDIT 2: How to I find the Torkoal in Carrots Mountain (I'm playing v6)

Edited by Cool Girl