Reborn's Shiny Dex

Kumi

well i was using E14 hehe breeding stuff cause just beat terra and wanted to go back to city to breed some mons to beat ciel. my bad. gen 5 mons were not recolored yet in E 14. will re post the gen 5 mons. shiny vulpix and ziggagoon are correct.

EDIT:

Ok here are the updated shiny+ Exacdrill and ninetales

xUwGo6W.png

ZJklgR9.png

3rqlfVb.png

xtcXaMj.png

rZ3Ofn9.png

Edited by Luna

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Some of my shinies. May edit this post once I check if some of these are already in.

Shiny Abra

hsGrBwt.png

Shiny Kadabra

VpNPkVz.png

Shiny Alakazam

g38zRCP.png

Shiny Milotic (the one previously doesn't seem to be the current version)

qZQZgWj.png

Shiny Metang

qJklVYl.png

Shiny Metagross

B602Hgb.png

Shiny Cryogonal

w5gDm2A.png

Shiny Clauncher

no3YIIh.png

Shiny Clawitzer

1AUQJ6C.png

Here's the rest of my shinies if you need the others: http://i.imgur.com/ftcwfZ8.png

Edited by Spi

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, everyone. My shiny Pokémon collection has just increased by two Pokémon - one awesome Pokémon and one incredibly-awesome Pokémon. Say hello to my shiny Electrode and my shiny Rotom. Seriously take a look through the Graphics > Battlers folder and take a look at them both - they look sensational. Today, I have been shinyhunting for four hours straight, so far. Finding, capturing and admiring my shiny Rotom and shiny Electrode has been totally worth it.

so far i got Unfezant, Garbodor (which looks amazing), both Arbok & Ekans, Mightyena, Carnivine, Magcargo, Torkoal and Simisage!

killed a Noibat sadly :(

38e4b6390e3dd7e66d76738ee72fb9a4.png

screens in spoiler!

1d0c9f49f3d4bea0481a30971a75daa8.png

8c6eb36e1035945aa1facd752a53b621.pnga534119066e1e3c7913936a3d57ed0ce.png49fa679b2c495a94603c5212aba1ea69.png04d733dd2f32b68008b46a7a3a56de8e.png79709c2f8f18bef75f530c5a4bda1bc0.png

aeacf33f5a63a05a3d4c4d4bbb992c05.png

6bb412140ab9f2a747ea6a39ade33b17.png91fc698c1d4d8de9286219369354d24a.png

im only playing since a few days & planning to hunt for alot of shinies!

Edited by flavajabari

I'm sorry not to be there right now. I have a lot of work on my side. I'll try to update with all your picture next week. (this weekend I will have a manga convention).

Thank you for all your pictures !!

Kisses!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just a couple of Bugs, please proceed further, no gatherings

jtw6sw.jpg

On my team through most of gameplay. It's third or fourth Durant that attacked me after I started to look for one on a decent level.

2wp1e28.jpg stumbled upon accidentally

w1s1sk.jpg

1zdn02b.jpg

... and after (yester)day of softresetting, today morning in few rounds shiny joltik popped out :) will be a replacement for Durant on my team.

PS. also have shiny Golem (SturdPlosion x] trololo) and Noivern (f i r s t Noibat that attacked me when I decided to grab it into my team and started seeking) on my party but they've been already posted.

PSS Does anyone know if Ponyta we get from old-grumpy-lady-aqua-gang event is shiny by default, or is it luck i got one?