• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Developers

Dayum.

This looks... Impressive.

I'll be sure to give it a...try.

Prison School antics coming through.

I'm going to be the one guy that asks what everyone wants to know... WHEN IS THIS COMING, PLATINUM GRAPHICS? UNIQUE PLOT? TELL MEE.

Prison School antics coming through.

I'm going to be the one guy that asks what everyone wants to know... WHEN IS THIS COMING, PLATINUM GRAPHICS? UNIQUE PLOT? TELL MEE.

It is going to come after i have finished coding and spriting main character T^T... its HGSS style character- graphic and Black and white tileset HGSS style

OVeTXzf.png

Yes the plot is unique >.<...

I'm not sure of this but I believe there is a warning about mixing graphics from multiple generations. Again not sure and if i'm wrong sorry then and just ignore me then. ;D

Have a great day/night and can't wait to see what comes out of this. :D

• Developers

I'm not sure of this but I believe there is a warning about mixing graphics from multiple generations. Again not sure and if i'm wrong sorry then and just ignore me then. ;D

Have a great day/night and can't wait to see what comes out of this. :D

It's suggested not to as it often looks out of place. For example imagine 3rd gen models in that tileset. But it actually looks really nice to me how they're using fourth gen sprites on 5th gen tiles. Really, really nice.

Okay. i'm going to be totally honest about this

THIS LOOKS FREAKING AWESOME! I LOVE the plotline! The graphics look totally AMAZING, The female protagonist looks freaking adorable, and any game where you get to interact with legendaries early on (but not nessessarily capture) are an automatic YES in my book. Along with one where pokemon follow you.

And now, if i may, i would like to ask some questions.

1. Which generation starter pokemon will we be allowed to chose from? All 6 or will we be allowed to catch more in the wild?

2.Is there going to be a lot of fakemon, like the dragon pokemon?

3. Are mega evolutions in this game?

Either way, i think this game has the potential to be one of the next big games! I'm excited already!

1. Which generation starter pokemon will we be allowed to chose from? All 6 or will we be allowed to catch more in the wild?

The first starter will be shuffle from 6 generations and you can get more throughout storyline or quest like Ash "Ketchup" xD

2.Is there going to be a lot of fakemon, like the dragon pokemon?

Maybe, The V-Power is OP tho xD

3. Are mega evolutions in this game?

Of course ~^^~

• 2 weeks later...

-Claps-

Lovin it so far! I can't wait till i get to play it!

I especially like the blue kitten pokemon who i'm going to assume is a water type)

Next round of questions:

Will there be secret bases??

Will you need HMs, or will you have substitues for it like in insurgence or zeta/omicron?

You said the snivy left you because of the season change, is there some sort of setting that won't let pokemon like... lets say glaceon... come out in the summer?

Keep up the good work! it's lookin epic!

Oh my holy arceus..... this looks amazing. icant sprite or do anything but,believe in the heart of the- no not that believe in your self you can do it !!finish the game i mean so far your game looks amazing ill be watching.... in a non creepy stalker way though58156.png

Wow, great screens. :) The starters look lovely! Did you animate it yourself?

Yes, i made them and animated them myself xD

-Claps-

Lovin it so far! I can't wait till i get to play it!

I especially like the blue kitten pokemon who i'm going to assume is a water type)

Next round of questions:

Will there be secret bases??

Will you need HMs, or will you have substitues for it like in insurgence or zeta/omicron?

You said the snivy left you because of the season change, is there some sort of setting that won't let pokemon like... lets say glaceon... come out in the summer?

Keep up the good work! it's lookin epic!

Secret Bases is already included and fully functional, i will upload the screens later, i think HM works fine xD, the third one is maybe xD

Oh my holy arceus..... this looks amazing. icant sprite or do anything but,believe in the heart of the- no not that believe in your self you can do it !!finish the game i mean so far your game looks amazing ill be watching.... in a non creepy stalker way though

xD i know, thank you for your support

Edit: Gaika Bridge is now done xD

gaika_bridge_by_magickid1234-d99ryi6.gif