Possible E4 Members and Champion!

Daniel Blackworth

I now have a good guess on who the E4 Members and Champion are. Obviously, it's someone we've already met but we haven't battled with. Here's a recap on the members of the Reborn Online League years ago.

Gym Leaders of the Former Online Reborn League

Legend: Bold - current gym leader, Italicized - deceased gym leader

Fire Type:

Charlotte, Cal

Ice Type:

Serra, Blake

Grass Type:

Florinia, Laura, Fern

Poison Type:

Aya, Corey, Cain

Fighting Type:

Samson, Kiki, Victoria

Dark Type:

Luna

Flying Type:

Ciel, Heather

Bug Type:

Shelly, Bennett

Rock Type:

Hardy

Ground Type:

Terra

Steel Type:

Titania

Electric Type:

Julia, Arclight, Sigmund

Ghost Type:

Shade

Normal Type:

Noel, El

Psychic Type:

Radomus, Anna

Fairy Type:

Adrienn

Dragon Type:

Saphira, Lin

Water Type:

Amaria

From this, I have gathered that there are 5 members we haven't fought: Anna, Heather, Lin, Laura, and Arclight

I can say that Anna, Heather, and Laura have the biggest chance of being members of the E4. They played quite a significant part in our adventures unlike Lin and Arclight, who only play a small part and the latter, can only be met through certain circumstances.

Other possible people to be part of the E4: El and Bennett, they also play a big part in the story and considering the fact that El has connection with the League, he could bring Bennett there to be part of the E4.

Characters such as Fern, Victoria, Cain, Blake, Cal, etc have a chance to be the champions but it is only a very small chance. I believe that the champion would be Heather or even El. They seem to have the most power out of the people listed here.

I also hope that we can at least get to know 1 or 2 of the gym leaders in the league and get to know their story and battle them.

My Ultimate Guess:

Elite 4

Heather - Flying

Laura - Grass

Bennett - Bug

El - Normal

Champion

Anna - Psychic

Edit: Has been Updated

Other info: E4 Members and Champion can't be someone we haven't met. This has been confirmed by Ame a few months past when I asked her, that all characters have been introduced. Besides, it would be totally anticlimatic for the E4 or Champion to be someone new to us.

Edited by Mr. Divergent

In a interview, Anna's chances of being the champion skyrocketed. So there is Anna being the champion.

Edit: here is it

As for the interview... I think I'm going to transcribe the whole thing with line-by-line commentary.

"Today I'm meeting with one of Reborn's strongest trainers!"

Huh, sounds like maybe an El or Laura interview. Or I mean, I suppose there's the other option...
"She's big! She's bad-ass! And she's set to tear you a new one--"

Oh, not Anna. Sapphira.

Anna: "Hey! I'm not any of those things!"

Or I was right the first time. This is the interview I REALLY wanna see.

G: "Only joking!
Everyone say hi to Anna!"

A: "And Nostra! Don't forget her~"

You can already tell this interview is gonna be awesome.

G: "Yes... Nostra too...
Wouldn't want to forget her..."

Now, I have to wonder with this. Gardevoir's a strong psychic pokemon. Is she hesitating because Nostra is just a doll, or because she can sense something far, FAR more at work.
After all, since when does Gardevoir get thrown off by people being weird?

"Anyway! Anna, you may not be big or bad-ass, but if your rank is and indication, you sure know how to battle."

I'd say E4/Champ confirmed, but from the Orphanage, we more or less already knew she was one of those. Y'know, unless there's a Reborn Frontier that's been kept a really big secret.

"Tell us, what's your secret? How can you be so talented at such a young age?"

A: "Huh? I'm not sure I understand the question..."

Hmm, gotta wonder whether she's going somewhere with this, or being evasive.

"Because it doesn't matter how old you are as long as you're good at something, right?"

Well hey, she WAS going somewhere with it.

"There are talented people who are old, so it only makes sense that there would be talented people who are also young."

G: "Surprisingly wise words! Or I guess we shouldn't be surprised by now. Tell us, how did you earn your position?"

Get ready, we're about to get some evasion hax that'd make smogon cringe.

A: "Oh, Mr. Shadow recommended me for it and Nostra helped me beat all the competition! I owe it to all my friends!"

That was direct. We already knew Shade recommended Noel from his profile, I believe. Or at least I theorised it. More fuel for the "Shade is their dad, not Radomus" theory, I guess.

G: "A shadow and a doll... Right...
Well, your talent certainly is undeniable."

Champiooooonnnnn
A: "Miss, have we met before?"

G: "...I'm sorry, what?"

A: "I think we met before. Nostra thinks so too."

Do my ears mistake me? Or is that the sound of PLOT?

G: "Well, it's only natural that I should seem familiar! I am, after all, a celebrity."

Alternatively, this could be a sign of the 'Radomus is their dad' theory.

A: "Oh you are? That's so cool! I thought you were just a random Gardevoir who wanted to talk."

Classic Anna right there.

G: "I-- You... haven't heard of me?"
A: "Nu-uh."
G: "..."

listen, laura got fired for a reason. Since el promised bennett he would get in if he worked hard. Plus the alternate bennett sprite within the files featuring cooler glasses and a new hairdo are any indication. He achieves it.

Edited by fireheart4560

The only way Champion Anna makes good sense is with memory wipe and some secrecy at work.. but damn that interview, really fuels radomus!father theories

Anyway, gonna guess

E4:

Bennett

Heather

El

Laura/Arclight/Anna

Champ

Arclight/Anna/somebody wed never expect or think of

Edited by Masquerain

E4:

Bennet (Bug)

Heather (Flying)

El (Normal) (Replaced with Laura in the rematch)

Anna (Psychic)

Chamption:

Lin (mixed or Dragon which is probably considering in the online league everyone was using Monotypes.)

Edited by Yazmat

Chamption:

Lin (mixed or Dragon which is probably considering in the online league everyone was using Monotypes.)

Champion Lin doesn't make much sense. Saphira and Laura don't recognise her as the Champion, which they should do if she is.

The only way Champion Anna makes good sense is with memory wipe and some secrecy at work.. but damn that interview, really fuels radomus!father theories

Anyway, gonna guess

E4:

Bennett

Heather

El

Laura/Arclight/Anna

Champ

Arclight/Anna/somebody wed never expect or think of

Yup this is what I have been speculating. Also, El could get booted out for Meteor involvement but that's just speculation.

Alright, my guess is:

E4:

-Bennett

-El

-Heather

-Anna/Lin

Champion:

Arclight

Either Anna and everyone in the league must've forgot that Anna was in the E4 because she was stuck in the orphanage. Or her father had a position and she inherited the title like Heather did. With Lin's case, it will have to tie back in with the girl Adrienn saw while beneath Reborn City. That girl was in the E4 and she fell in, this other entity remembered that and took the title herself.

Arclight has to be the champion because I assume his club is sorta like the hall of fame.

I think it is possible that we haven't met the champion. Otherwise I'm pretty sure it is Anna.

I'd go with Bennett, Heather, El and Anna/Arclight/someone we haven't met. With champion of Anna/ someone we haven't met.

Hm. I feel like Victoria could be E4/Champion. For her to just be a rival that we've seen a couple times doesn't feel right.

That doesn't seem right, seeing as we've beaten her several times before. Kiki also instructed her to beat the Reborn league, and she didn't get a single Badge before she took over Apophyll.

Laura got fired around the time before you fought Charlotte. It's possible she would be back later in the story when people would know El's shady business. It wouldn't be right if she would just be there as a supporting character. She has got to have a rank.

For Arclight, I'm sure his purpose is just to welcome people after they become Ace Trainers. Besides, he doesn't really have much purpose in the story. His only part was when he told you about the Nightclub and the 7th Street thing. Those two were optional even.

So I guess its gonna be like this:

E4: Heather, Laura, Bennett, El (for some reason he might not get fired)

Champion: Anna FTW

Laura got fired around the time before you fought Charlotte. It's possible she would be back later in the story when people would know El's shady business. It wouldn't be right if she would just be there as a supporting character. She has got to have a rank.

For Arclight, I'm sure his purpose is just to welcome people after they become Ace Trainers. Besides, he doesn't really have much purpose in the story. His only part was when he told you about the Nightclub and the 7th Street thing. Those two were optional even.

So I guess its gonna be like this:

E4: Heather, Laura, Bennett, El (for some reason he might not get fired)

Champion: Anna FTW

While I do like that cast of Elite 4, who would be the 4th one before Laura comes back?

Well, since no character in the game ever mentioned a/the champion (nor by any current/former Elite members, nor by Ame in-game, nor by the Meteors), one might consider the possibility of there not being one. Then again, that would be unlikely, too, on the other hand.
It could be that the person in question is a hardcore WoW-player or something like that is strangely very secluded for a very long time (Perhaps subdued by El's Cult?). Anyone would notice massive earthquakes, so...
There's also the possibility that its absence in dialogue is deliberate. In other words, people have stakes in keeping everyone in the dark about the character. In that case, we might need to re-evaluate the meaning of our alliances, since the ones that are most probable to be able to hide that are on our side. (Or we're an incognito champion, but why so much risk?)
EDIT: or they're trying to keep the Meteors in the dark to keep the said champion safe...(But what would be the point of that?)

Also: if Anna's the champion, I wonder how Laura got kicked out of the E4? It seems odd that one E4-member can kick out another on its own, even with connections in the system, if the champion itself could exert more authority from its position alone. At least, that would make sense, in my opinion. (Yet again, protection, but still.)

Edited by laggless01

Is it written in stone that we won't meet any new characters anymore? Cuz if it is, then I guess the options are pretty narrowed down. If not, then I'd assume we will meet a new character

It's 99% confirmed that we won't meet a new character since we met all of the old Reborn Online Gym Leaders in game alreafy.