Totally not just another greeting thread.

C-K

Okay, fine, I lied. I do that.

Hi, I'm C-K, the hyphen is only there to get me within acceptable character limits. Only discovered this game about a week or so ago. Didn't like it at first, felt the difficulty was a little to unfair early on (Electrode, really?? C'mon game, at least use a Raichu. Level 16 Raichu makes sense). Anyway, once I got used to the ridiculous difficulty spike, and found a spot to do enough grinding to keep my party on level, I fell in love with the game. It's an incredibly well made, creative game using a franchise I love. My only dislike is I don't get to burn Dr. Connel's hospital to the ground. At least not yet, I'm still going.

Anyway, apart from Pokemon I like Danganronpa, as well as food in almost all its forms, and I currently study forensic sciences at a university somewhere in the world that I totally didn't make up.

Edited by C-K

Ahem...welcome to REBORN!

check the rule on the left too

And I can give you some advice,when grinding speedhack from cheat engine is your best friend!Good luck with the game :3

Welcome to Reborn! Community rules to your left, search bar above that, Showdown server above that. Try not to confuse the search bar with the status bar below the rules, as it's a common mistake. Or don't. I'm not a cop. I hope that you enjoy your stay here on the forums!

Phew, those replies of check the rules on the left made me think I'd broken one XD. Not exactly the best opening it could have been :P. I don't think I have, but I may have missed a rule. As for this being an asylum...I can't think of anything funny to say, so I'll just laugh awkwardly and move on.

Regardless, thanks for the welcomings, now to go look for a decent psychic Pokemon in this game.

Aha... So you came..

I've been expecting you, Mr. Anderson.

But, as you well know, appearances can be deceiving, which brings me back to the reason why we're here. We're not here because we're free. We're here because we're not free. There is no escaping reason; no denying purpose. Because as we both know, without purpose, we would not exist.

[Several Agent Smith Clones walk in]

Agent Smith Clone 1: It is purpose that created us.

Agent Smith Clone 2: Purpose that connects us.

Agent Smith Clone 3: Purpose that pulls us.

Agent Smith Clone 4: That guides us.

Agent Smith Clone 5: That drives us.

Agent Smith Clone 6: It is purpose that defines us.

Agent Smith Clone 7: Purpose that binds us.

Agent Smith: We are here because of you, Mr Anderson. We're here to take from you what you tried to take from us.

Agent Smith: Purpose.

I mean.. welcome. Mr. Anderson. Please enjoy your stay. I must warn you though.

This little box of mine,

it is a particular kind of box.

One which will haunt you.

With Frillish.

So don't open it.

Or do,

Be spontaneous and impulsive.

But you have been warned, Mr. Anderson.

Welcome to,

The Matrix.

Welcome to Reborn!

I try to keep the stuff I post in the intro threads at least somewhat relevant to the OP.

My only dislike is I don't get to burn Dr. Connel's hospital to the ground. At least not yet, I'm still going.

Oh man, I hope we get to do that at some point. It would one of the most satisfying things that could(and most likely will not) happen.

Welcome to Reborn ! :3

Stop scaring him Juuzou !

Okay, so that long Mr Anderson post is just an accepted thing. I was very confused by that for a bit there :P

As for not burning Dr. Connel's place to the ground. Ah well, a guy can dream.

Forensic science is pretty interesting actually, but there's a lot of stuff that can be dull. Like soil. Soil is boring to study.