Pokemon fusion and Garufa shenanigans

Jaromir

In version 6, Jan graced us with a pretty neat feature, pokemon fusion.

So what do you guys think? We know that Garufa were only using select few pokemon, (like Gothita and Abra lines) and were utilizing some unconventional methods while strengthening them. Will we be able to do more crazy stuff with them? Like more different fusions perhaps?

I start to have a feeling that not only the gothita and abra lines were garufa connected, but the solosis line as well and soon we'll find out that zetta and melia have connection to the garufa shenaningans as well as Marianette and Ingriad/Indriad? and maybe Angie. Who knows tho. Oh yeah, Jan :D

Nidoking + Nidoqueen pls lol.Well, I personally don't like fakemons mostly because of their designs are way out of place but seeing the solrock fusion I think I don't mind Jan's fakemons plus its not a totally new pokemon too.

Edited by Rezials

Where do we see fusions? I didn't encounter any?

There's a sidequest where you can fuse Solarock and Lunatone.

After obtaining Rock Climb go to Amethys Cave and talk to the new npc called April.

I don't really believe that we'll be encountering any more Fakemon or fusions. The Solrock-Lunatone fusion is cool, but I can't see it being repeated any time soon.

Edited by Polaris

I'm just hoping that we will be able to choose what pokemon to use as a base for the fusion, currently you can only use Solrock, but I would love to use my Lunatonethat I have spent a fairly large amount of time leveling.