[IC] Fate/Reborn [First Holy Grail War]

Shamitako

"Okie doke, Master! I think I have a better idea of what this war's about now, anyway! I was confused before, but the emotions of all these Servants have made things pretty certain. Which means we'll also need to set up a territory... And try on the shorts!"

"Hmmm... A war... Hmpf, We'll talk about it when we get back home, cuz if this is dangerous, we can't just valtz in, no matter how awesome we are."

"I never got to try cake!"

"Oh my god, you are right!" Frog exploded as he heard Sylva. "Holy banana, we forgot that during that mess, didn't we? Hmm... Then, let's go find some place where we can get cake, geez. All this cake-talk's getting me the sweet tooth too." HE pouted at her in a joking manner, but then winked and grinned playfully. "Alright, we'll go get some cake."

--------------Cake time----------------

Frog led Sylva south through the citym barely managing the weight on his back as he stared at the screen of his cellphone, trying to locate a place where they could have cake. A confectionery was supposed to be around there somewhere...but it was far easier to look at the map than it was to actually find the place irl.

"Hmmm..." He squinted as he put the bags down on the concrete, looking around for any sign of their desired destination. "You see it anywhere?" He asked his companion after a few turns that yielded no results.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Silva and Frog

"Hmmm... You see it anywhere?"

Frog's question hung unanswered in the air. Sylva was already a block down the street, her face and hands pressed up into the glass window of the bakery display. Her eyes were wide with wonder as she looked at all the different cakes. They had so many flavors that she'd never even heard of. And so many styles! Rectangular cakes, round cakes, multi-tiered cakes, even little mini cakes... It would be so hard to choose...

"Aaahhh, I don't know which one!"

Sylva threw her hands up in the air as she peeled herself away from the window. She looked frantically at all the cakes before suddenly locking on to her target. She had missed it the first time. It was a fairly small circular cake, covered in a brown frosting. The label read:

Extreme Chocolate Caramel Brownie Fudge Cake

Her face lit up with a smile. She turned back towards the direction of her disoriented Master, calling out at the top of her lungs.

"Mister Frog, I want this one!"

//Didn't know thoughts qualified as IC posts :v

Janus

It wasn't so much that Janus didn't enjoy flying through the air as he did being cushioned each step his savior took. This was a nice reprieve, if only temporary, so he'd prepare himself for what came next. Anticipating being thrown or smashed into the ground by this strong, strong lady, Janus would propel himself into a position to run his ass out the mall- it came down to whether or not Noriko had the synchronicity to think similarly. The two of them were better cut for quick, offensive attacks, not so much sustained conflict, he thought. Noriko had the ease of mobility, so he had no doubt she would outlive this battle. Janus braced for whatever came next.

Lancer

She was ready for the beast's maneuver. It was clear that it would do everything in its power to get close to her, and she would have to use all of her own power to prevent that from happening. She let off two blasts of wind in quick succession to adjust the path of her flight, using Berserker's own maneuver against it by using the werewolf as a launching pad (at a distance, of course.) The adjustment moved her closer to Janus; she couldn't intervene right now, but hopefully the magus currently moving him wouldn't try anything with her so close. Simultaneously, she pulled her spears back to her and sent another one flying right back. All of this happened within a second; it was clear that the mage was a master of her craft.

Siegfried

The magus ran through the mall, following his Servant as quickly as possible. He saw Ashnard and the other servant - Lancer, by the look of her - clashing. Her master must be around here somewhere. . . There. It was hard to see at this distance, but he spotted a magus that was apparently walking upside down and carrying another who was apparently not capable of such. An allegiance? I'll have to tread carefully. He looked around on the ground floor, searching for an elevator. It would be faster than trying to climb the stairs. His quick scan revealed one that seemed to already be on this level; he hurried over to it with one hand on his knife. Should have brought the sword...

Onyx

Were she on her own Onyx would likely have had no trouble evading the beast, having a passenger made this significantly harder. So when the beast followed along the ceiling after, she seriously considered dropping the other master. Luckily for him, Archer cut the beast's advance off before she could make her decision. She took a moment to observe the fight breaking out between Berserker and the third servant.

"Thanks Archer." She said telepathically as she watched, "If the other servant, I think they're Lancer, can keep Berseker occupied can you kill it?"

She was fairly confident that Archer had the firepower to kill Berserker, the question was really whether she wanted to risk revealing her identity to Lancer. Take out one powerful enemy now and create a potentially more powerful one later, or leave the first enemy intact but weakened and keep archer's identity secret. While she waited for Archer's reply she took the time to cast a full concealment spell over herself and her passenger, rendering them completely invisible to detection by all but the most skilled of foes. She also realized her arms were getting tired, she probably needed to find some way to put the other magus down without dropping him to the floor and killing him.

Ashnard ((Berserker)):

The air couldn't knock the Beast backwards in the air despite it's force, it was much heavier than it looked, however this probably worked to Lancer's advantage making the push much more successful in propelling her away from the Beast, without moving the Beast's position. He was still in the air where he couldn't manipulate anything, he had to be touching something, something solid to be at maximum effectiveness.

As a result Ashnard couldn't dodge the spear coming towards him, however he wouldn't have dodged any way it wasn't going to inflict serious damage. It thunked into his upper shoulder with a wet squelching sound. It must have hit a rather meaty part of the muscle. It buried it self deep and blood poured out of the wound. However the beast didn't seem overly phased. It let itself fall back the the earth with a loud thud. It sent rocky debris every direction and it was fast enough to do some serious damage. It growled loudly as it plucked the spear from it's shoulder. The Wound started to stitch shut right before Lancer's eyes. The damage was nearly negated in a few instants. It growled staring at the woman. He underestimated this servant. Lancer saw respect come over the beast's face. A weird emotion for a Berserker to exhibit. But it was unmistakably there. The kind a Hunter gives to prey that isn't just prey. The respect of a Hunter to what he perceives as another. The Beast wouldn't hold back anymore, it was about to get serious.

Vixen ((Archer)):

"I could, however not with just ordinary ordinance. Notice it's wounds, or the distinct lack of them everywhere on it's body. It was hit by spears at least twice and both of those wounds are sealed shut like nothing even happened. Even where my shot landed is mostly healed and that tissue was frozen solid. It has an uncanny ability for Regeneration. That's not very good for us. However, I've got a bullet that might work, it could possibly remove him from this state of being. But to do so, means that if Lancer sees it she may discover my identity. However, that's the only way we'll defeat him. His regeneration is much to powerful and quick for us to be able to wear him down fast enough to defeat him. It would take a long time to break that amount of regeneration. We don't have that kind of time. We have to either withdraw now or use my bullet. We have no other choices in this matter if the goal is to destroy our foe. While this place is good for me, it's not for Lancer. She's going to be cornered eventually and if he gets that cage around her, she's dead. If he gets that cage around anyone, they are dead. Hopefully that's well understood." Vixen voiced over the link. Her voice conveyed that she really meant the words she was saying. It was the first time the Kid would feel any sincerity in her voice. She genuinely meant it. "I should warn you as well, my bullet may not do anything at all. If that's the case... run. Don't stay there." Her last warning before waiting for what the Kid told her to do.

Noriko assessed the situation quickly as she soared through the air, allowing the currents she had already created to carry her further away from her opponent. The beast's regeneration would be difficult to cope with; it made her usual tactic of "bombard for catastrophic damage" much less effective, and made it difficult to approach and land a decisive blow. She would need more firepower, else she would have to risk closing on the animal to destroy its head. "Archer! I know you can hear me, whoever you are! We can fight this beast together!" Hopefully, the other Servant would hear and understand the offer of a temporary alliance in order to bring down a foe that threatened both.

Vixen ((Archer)):

"Lancer, it's not that simple. This beast is much more powerful than it might seem even with the two of us... I highly doubt we'll win without serious injury. If it wisens up... and actually goes after our Masters I doubt I can stop it again. Also, the only thing I have that will make this fight much easier than it currently is... might not work at all. And if it doesn't work, not only will we be nearly forced into running... you'll also easily have my identity. As you can see, this is more a winning plan for you. I can survive indefinitely without a Master as long as I limit my mana usage. So, why should I help you? I'm the only one with anything to lose here. Me helping seems like a much better prospect for you." in reality, this was mostly Vixen stalling for an answer from the Kid. However, any longer and she'd have to take action of her own. That action was to get clear of this place. She wasn't sticking around for a fight that wasn't winnable. She had the chips in her pocket and could retreat, they needed her, she didn't need them. Perhaps a terrible way to think of things, but it wasn't wrong to do so. If in theory, her attack did what it was supposed to... she could easily eliminate Berserker on her own, without worry. However, if it didn't she'd need back up. Vixen was damned no matter what choice she made. However, testing the bullet was the best option. Because if it didn't work she'd know and she could leave Lancer for dead along with both of the Masters. She had time to bide in this war and could probably easily get another master, especially one that thought they got a weaker servant. She sighed loudly. "If I help you it's not going to be instant. So, give me a reason that I should in the time it takes me to prepare and then I'll decide. Unless The Kid decides for me... but I wouldn't count on that one." she added quickly, to seem a bit less... hostile. It was rather hard to pin what was in her voice other than a thick layer of frost. One wondered if she really cared if her Master bit the dust or not.

Ashnard ((Berserker)):

As Lancer disengaged the Beast, it didn't move an inch. It snarled loudly while taking grasp of it arm. It dug it's nails into it's skin with a loud squelching sound of flesh being torn. Then the tearing of flesh from bone. It tore off the top of it's left forearm removing the skin and revealing bone and muscle. Blood splattered on the ground and the Beast had a grimace of pain on it's face, but also... a devilish smile. It started to laugh like a maniac. It's tongue lulled out of it's mind as it laughed as what one could only call a wicked attempt to try and quell the pain. Seven pale green flashes twinkled lazily from the bone. 7 engraved runes of unknown origin. They didn't look like anything modern nor like Celtic runes or any other known earthly runes. He yelled a single word in a language no one present understood, it sounded like something out of a horror movie, as if someone played words backwards. However, it was clearly a word. Whatever it meant, it was once more recognized by the world. Siegfried felt a significant draw in power this time almost as if he was struck in the chest by the amount of energy that rushed out of him in a instant. It was clear the Beast decided to use his Master's mana rather than it's own. After all, it had another source so it had no need to use it's own. The Seven runes lit up with green electricity and crackled wildly. The Damaged flesh began healing, though the damage was great enough that it couldn't instantly seal.

Now, the beast started to run towards Lancer again to get in position to attack, however, it's movement was suddenly much faster than before. It was near top speed already and it just started running. It grimaced through the pain of it's arm wound and ran on it anyway. The Beast was done... it was time to end the life of this warrior. It would no longer play games with it's food. It deserved to know his true power, the Rune Magic of Ashnard. A powerful ancient Graterrain rune system created by Werewolves and other Lycanthropes, Body Runes. Due to them drawing power from their latent bodes they had to be carved into the bone or flesh. As a result, normal humans couldn't use this power. The damage would cause them to pass out and leave a massive wound for weeks if not causing the limb to need to be removed. However, due to their regeneration, Lycanthropes could use it perfectly. While it hurt them immensely it would eventually heal back through out the course of the fight. And while the strain on their body would be immense the natural regeneration would keep it from ripping apart. Right now Ashnard was firing his muscles to full capacity without need to move. He had control over their contraction and as a result could push his body past it's limits. Normally, this would ruin the body but his regeneration would keep any damage in check. Ashnard or the Beast had almost never needed to use this magic before, and any they met never could live to tell the tale. Of course, this meant it didn't qualify as a Noble Phantasm, and that the things he could truly do with it wouldn't ever manifest, but he could still use a limited form of it. It would still be potent and make him much more dangerous.

He sped towards Lancer, blood spraying from the open wound on his arm. It ran at top speed right for her. Trying to get into range for something.

Onyx

"I'd rather kill this freak now and take out Lancer later." Onyx said after a short deliberation, "Keep it off Lancer for as long as you can, try to set it up for the shot."

There was also the matter of Onyx having Lancer's master's life in her hands. Her hope was that Berserker could weaken Lancer enough that she could kill Lancer's master before Lancer could kill her. The concealment spell she had put up wasn't just to mask her from Berserker, but also Lancer. That just left how she was going to keep him alive long enough to take out Berserker. The easiest was to just stick him to the ceiling with magic, similar to how she walked on it herself. She swung him up and then used a spell to create vacuums that attracted his feet to the ceiling above him and allowed those to take him the rest of the way up. Unlike Onyx, his hair and clothes still followed the laws of gravity, making him look slightly absurd. He also wouldn't be able to easily maneuver about since he was unpracticed, giving Onyx the advantage in a fight. Although it was an easy spell to undo for even the most inexperienced of magi, so he could always just detach himself and drop to the ground--assuming he had a strategy for surviving the fall.

"Hope you don't mind, but you were getting heavy." She said, smiling sheepishly.

Frog had not noticed Sylva had left while he wasn't looking, so when he got no response to his question, he looked around, surprised to see that she was indeed missing. "Eeeh?" He sighed in slight annoyance. Geez, he would need to go find her now... Where could she have run away? He got his answer when he heard her voice.

"Mister Frog, I want this one!"

Turning in the direction of the voice, he noticed her glued to one of the shopwindows. Looking more closely... Oh! It was the bakery they had been looking for! Geez, this girl... He sighed and grinned, trotting his way over to her with his hand still full of her luggage. "Next time, don't run off like that without telling me, 'kay?" He gave her the most authoritarian look he could muster before pushing the door open his his shoulder. The bell rang and he found himself inside the neatly decorated cake store. And boy, was it not just deliciously scrumptuous just standing in there!? It gave even him goosebumps looking at all the cakes. ALL the cakes. He dropped the bags on the floor, captivated by the assortment. "Y-you just go tell the baker what you want, I'll look around, maybe... get something for myself too, 'kay?" He said to Sylva, not even caring enough to look at her. He just made a small shooing gesture with his hands, as if saying 'Run along now, I'm having a cakedentity crisis.'

And yes, that is a thing.

• 3 weeks later...

Lancer

A flash of recognition shined in Lancer's eyes accompanied with a faint gasp. I know that voice. Before she could respond, however, there was another problem she needed to deal with. Her eyes narrowed, surprise cut away and replaced with steel, before she grabbed one lance and threw it with all her might directly into the beast's path. If it continued moving forward without dodging it would slam straight into its thick skull. Immediately afterward, she jetted straight sideways while maintaining her height above the ground.

Noriko could feel her mana reserves depleting by the second, though she still had plenty of fight left in her. I don't know how much mana I can rely on getting from Janus. This has to end sooner rather than later. "The Archer I know would never let a creature like this escape! Remember the beasts we brought down together, the lives we saved!" That was all she could manage in the time she had, but hopefully it would be enough to convince the Vixen of the Forest to hunt with her once more.

Siegfried

The magus stumbled backward and almost fell just as the elevator reached the correct floor, barely giving him time to regain composure before the doors slid open. The crazed bastard is smarter than I thought, but not as smart as he thinks he is. The magus wasn't stupid; it was obvious that the prana for whatever the Servant just did was essentially ripped out of his body. If I die, you die, fool. Perhaps that's what I'm facing now, he thought as he moved toward the position of the upside-down magi. Time for a reckoning of strength.

Ashnard ((Berserker)):

Despite his Servant being a Berserker... Siegfried felt an answer to his thoughts come to him as a message. "You life is meaningless until proven otherwise. You're my battery, my fuel... until you prove your more than trash. Your command spells merely a leash on a dog. No one said I'm not allowed to pull on the leash. So... prove your worth and maybe I won't end you myself. Right now, You deserve nothing. I'd die just so you couldn't have your dreams you pathetic pile of filth." Then the presence ceased as it was clear it no longer cared and whatever clarity came over it for a moment, was gone. Back to the Beast it probably really was.

However, the spear didn't stop it like Noriko intended. It Sprung off of it hurling at extreme speed towards her yet again. The Beast was a Master of manipulating and keeping momentum it was a strange talent for something of this size. It moved frighteningly fast for something like this just because it understood how it's own body worked.

Vixen ((Archer)):

"So, even after death I'm still stuck with you huh? Wonderful." Vixen said, this the first time any real emotion heard on her voice. It was slight, but one could feel the warmth underneath the ice. It seemed a bit forced, but at least partially genuine. "Then you know what I'm going to fire at him. Noriko... you need to make sure you're not in the way. If this bullet hits you, you're dead. You know it will erase your abilities for a limited amount of time. However, this Beast isn't from our world.... I don't know how much of it's power will be removed or... what will be. So, you need to be on guard for if nothing happens, or if something goes wrong. Make sure our Masters are safe. I'm fine without one, but you're not. Berserker's is still MIA we have no idea where they are. However I'm guessing nearby unless they like letting this thing go wild and potentially killing innocents."

Vixen picked out on e of the Blue Bullets from her where she kept her ammunition. A deep cerulean blue. She got a real sense of tranquilly just staring at it. Almost as if looking at it removed all the cares of the world. Wonderful, and amazing. She tore herself away from it after loading it into the chamber of her rifle. he loaded it after a few other bullets she need to distract and manipulate the Beast until she had the right shot and the time any potential damage could be minimized.

"So, I'll work to distract him, you need to make sure our Masters are safe and out of the way of this thing before trying to pin it down. I don't know what shooting this thing with a Rain Bullet will do... so we need to be prepared and try to keep potential damage to a minimum. Protect them, make sure they are safe."

• 2 weeks later...

Janus

In between the throbs of being dragged across the ceiling, there must have been some sort of planning- not involving him. Next he knew, a soft glow enveloped him and he was attached to the ceiling by his feet. Unlike the mistress who saved him, he looked absurd with his clothes still obeying gravity, flying up. Or was it down?
At any rate, he was here, trying to make an escape. It seemed like he would be able to undo the suction cups on his feet keeping him attached. For the time he was spent invisible, he signaled Noriko. They had to leave before this fight turned into a proper brawl. He called out, requesting she pick him up- or down- and speed them out of the mall. All they needed was clothes, anyway.

Lancer

Noriko nodded her acquiescence to both of the individuals that had just communicated instructions to her. Looking at the beast hurtling toward her, she grinned. The maneuver had surprised her, but it was a mistake. On the ground, there were a fair number of other magi that could match her mobility, but in the air she was virtually unbeatable. She shaped the very air to her will; it was nearly an extension of her own consciousness, another limb that simply moved with a thought. "Divine Wind! Carry me on this day!" she intoned as angled herself toward her master, then rocketed away with enough force to crack the opposite wall. Her trajectory would take her parallel to him, but not quite to him yet; Vixen needed her opening before she could whisk Janus to safety.

• 1 month later...

Onyx

The fight seemed to be moving in Lancer and Archer's favor. Berserker was strong, but Onyx doubted it could handle Lancer alone,. let alone Lancer and Archer together. In fact, now that she thought about it, Lancer seemed to be the more dangerous foe here. Which gave Onyx an idea. She had Lancer's master right with her, she had intended to try to get more use out of him and Lancer, but she didn't think Archer could necessarily beat Lancer. But if she were to kill Lancer's master right here and now, then Lancer would be out of the war shortly after. Onyx just had to survive long enough for Lancer to fade, which would happen even quicker if Lancer decided to attack her. And to that end she had the perfect contingency.

"Archer, what would you say to me killing Lancer's Master after Berserker goes down?" She said over their telepathic link, "I believe I can survive a counterattack from Lancer, although it will require you to subsist on your own mana reserves for about two days."

It seemed like the perfect plan, but Archer had a clearer view of the overall situation. If there was an immediate danger beyond Berserker and Lancer then Onyx would have to refrain and come up with a different way to take out Lancer at a later date.

Vixen - Archer.

"If you'd like bullet between your eyes carry through with that. Trust me, I don't need you to win this war. That's if Berserker falls here anyway, don't jump ahead of yourself. You think much to far ahead for your own good kid. What if he refracts my bullet somehow? Then what? His regeneration factor is much to high for Noriko to defeat him within any reasonable amount of time. I'd have to keep him locked to the area. Further, I saw his cage. If he uses that spell and catches her she's done for. We're in a lot more precarious a situation then you think. One small misstep... we all die. So... Kid... don't let me hear another word about killing our current ally, or I can reserve this bullet for you. Leaves more space for me to think... That, and I've got plenty of these. I got some to spread around." Vixen wasn't usually the best at keeping her cool, but this situation called for it. After all, she had to hit this Werewolf otherwise this fight would drag on. They might win it but it would take nearly all their combined resources if she couldn't hit this shot or it's effects weren't potent enough against her target.

"Either way, get yourself out of there... now. Unless you'd like to stick around for the aftermath."

The line cut, She shut off the Telepathic line. It was now time, to focus.

A deep breathe. Air rushed into her lungs. They filled. She breathed out. it rushed back into the world as quickly as it had rushed within. This cycle continued in the moment a few times. She leveled her gaze towards the Beast as she chambered the round. Cerulean Blue... It flashed it's vibrant colour as she pulled it from one of her various pouches filled with ammunition. It's faint glow lit her view for nearly a second, however it wasn't a light bright enough to be seen by anyone but her. The soft brilliant light lit her features with a blue highlight. She pushed the action forward and with the light vanishing the bullet clicked into place. She waited for the beast to be within her line of sight, the trajectory she had aimed for.

Ashnard - Berserker

The Beast leapt forward chasing after the Lancer he desperately hounded after. He surged forward like a rolling storm cloud. Lightning built around him as he did. It charged the air with a green energy that crackled and licked at everything around him. He sped towards Lancer. Vixen didn't have the opening for her shot. It was going to be a small window, a very small window. But it was down to Lancer's reaction what would happen.

Lancer

Noriko blasted wind at Ashnard again, using him as a springboard indirectly. She aimed to take him across where she assumed Vixen's line of sight to be by moving that way herself, and as she flew her four spears lined themselves up at her feet as she held herself perfectly straight, the air flowing across her as smoothly as possible. She bent downward, as if getting ready to jump, then kicked off, blasting all of them at the werewolf in an effort to slow his motion and make him an easier target. The blowback sent her flipping through the air at an even faster speed than she had been flying before, and she tucked in her arms and legs to prepare to spring off another obstacle as soon as the time was right.

• 1 month later...

Sylva and Frog

Sylva gleefully trotted over to the counter, starting conversation with the man and pointing in the direction of the cake she wanted. He followed her to the cake she was looking at, confirming her choice before bringing it back to the counter to ring it up.

"That comes to $17.23."

There was a short pause during which Sylva looked completely lost. Seventeen twenty-three? What did that mean? She looked over in Frog's direction, hoping for some kind of help, but he seemed enchanted by the various cakes in the store and didn't even look in her direction. The shopkeeper broke the silence.

"...Do you have money? Are you here with your parents?"

Sylva shook her head. "I'm here with Mister Frog!" She pointed in his direction. The shopkeeper nodded, a slight smile on his face.

"Ah... I see. Is he your brother, or perhaps a friend of some sort?"

Sylva shook her head again. "Nope! Mister Frog is my Master! He promised me we'd get cake and shorts!" She smiled brightly, not understanding the strangeness of what she'd just told the man.

"Your... master? A look of concern came over the man's face as he directed his gaze towards Frog. The man was younger, wearing a hoodie... perhaps...

Sylva shouted across the store suddenly.

"Master, hurry up! I need seventeen and twenty-three!"

She had no idea what that meant and was oblivious to the storekeeper's concerned gaze, but she just wanted her cake.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vance and Lily

Vance stood outside the steps leading up to the museum with Lily at his side. Back at the house, he'd actually been rather motivated, but that motivation had disappeared rather quickly. He looked up towards the large building with a disinterested gaze. He'd rather be at home right now, doing his normal thing. He'd been the one who suggested coming here in the first place, but now that they were here, he had no idea what to do. He wasn't sure how a museum would help them learn anything about who the other Servants might be. He should have suggested the library, if anything.

He sighed audibly. At least Lily had seemed excited. Maybe she'd enjoy herself at the very least. It'd be a welcome sight before they all started tearing into each other.

"You ready to go in?" he asked, turning towards Lily. It was 5:00 - about an hour and a half before the museum's closing time. Hopefully they could find something useful. If worse came to worse and they really needed to, for whatever reason, he supposed they could go with Lily's plan to break in after hours and find out more. He had no doubts that Lily could pull it off, but he still felt uncomfortable about the idea... Oh well. He didn't really expect to find anything anyway.

Ooooooh, so much cake!!! Really, this place had such a wide variety of sweets all neatly presented, vulnerable in front of his hungry stare the thin glass that separated them could just not protect them from......ahhh, so beautiful!!! This was like... mmmmm, he could just choose and choose and choose... But what to do in front of so man options? How to pick just one??? Should he go for some savory chocolate? Or maybe opt and pick some gentle strawberry-flavoured cake? The latter was so pink... sensual almost. The very thought of digging into a cake like that sent chills down his spine! But he couldn't, naw... He wouldn't dare! There were regulations, taboos in place which prevented him from enjoying such a cake so much! He should go for chocolate, then. Yes, that was a good idea. Chocolate was a sure shot, there was no miss with it. Now then- He rapidly tucked away his decadent thoughts about cakes and sucked up al the drool that had escaped his lips as he was absent-mindendly staring at the displays when he heard Sylva's voice.

"Hmmm?" Frog raised an eyebrow at Sylva, slightly annoyedly as he pouted his lower lip. Seventeen-twenty... Oh, did she mean money? She already picked out a cake!? "Oh, right!" He closed his eyes and fickled through his pocket until he pulled out a wallet. He pulled a credit card out of it and gave it to the cashier, before looking down at Sylva with an uninterested gaze. "Anyways... Wow, you were quick. I was really expecting you to be way more indecisive about what cake you'd pick ~ I mean, this is your first time, isn't it?" He said as he leaned and grinned at her, patting her head gently, almost brotherly. He then raised himself up to look at the cashier again, opening his palm in expectance of his card back, and a cake, while he was at it. "...any problems?"