Rejuvenation Ask Your Questions: Quests and Pokemon/Item Locations

Fumble

How do I slather honey on the yellow tree in Nectar Forest? When I stand in front of the tree there isn't any kind of option to apply the honey and, when I use it from my bag, it says "There appears to be nothing here..."

6 minutes ago, Sonny Shiba said:

Does anyone know where to find a Leaf Stone apart from mining? I just beat Valerie and am stuck with a lv49 Weepinbell :(

Leaf Stones can be bought in the Lost Camp by one of the children (you'll have to find that child first)

On 14. 6. 2017 at 3:04 AM, LeonVermillion said:

Anyone know where the Card Key Shard?

Hide contents

beside in the Bladestar Cave Hideout and on top of Carotos Mountain?

Bladestar Cave Hideout in rock in front of me 

card.png

no idea but you get 3 stamps (1 in the beginning itself when u visit the mart) in total.

Do the help requests in the central building of central square

8 minutes ago, a8136768 said:

can somebody help me? I like to know where can I find a Swirlix . Is it in route 2? but I can't find it

I found one during the day, although it seems to have a very low encounter rate.

28 minutes ago, aetrh said:

How do you use Z-crystals in battle. I'm probably missing something obvious (like we can't use it yet), but when I'm in battle there seems to be no option for using z-moves.

Like Mega Stones, Z-Crystals require a key item to activate them. We don't have that item yet.

How many of those trainers are there that all have pokemon from the same species. So far I have beaten the sewaddle/swadloon/leavanny trainer and the abra/kadabra/alakazam trainer. The latter says there are 5 in total (1 still in training). Are the other 3 in the game yet, and if so where?