Rejuvenation Ask Your Questions: Quests and Pokemon/Item Locations

Fumble

Just now, Monsieur Divergent said:

I'm pretty sure you can't buy rare candies. Since rare candies increase level, they have always been unobtainable for purchase because it diminishes the purpose of training and leveling.

Dang that's extremely disappointing. Reborn offers them in the Obsidia ward shop so I was hoping that similarly Rejuvenation would have it somewhere.

7 minutes ago, BrownSycamore said:

Dang that's extremely disappointing. Reborn offers them in the Obsidia ward shop so I was hoping that similarly Rejuvenation would have it somewhere.

i think they might be buyable at the same place as Ability Capsules or route 2 or 3 during the daytime (the one leading to goldenleaf town) but they're very expensive like reborn and so don't seem that useful unless you have infinite money somehow?

Just now, Light Fantastic said:

i think they might be buyable at the same place as Ability Capsules or route 2 or 3 during the daytime (the one leading to goldenleaf town) but they're very expensive like reborn and so don't seem that useful unless you have infinite money somehow?

Haha just figured that out a few minutes ago, thanks though. And yeah I changed the hex value for money.

On 30/4/2017 at 7:55 PM, JavanitheLeopardess said:

Where can I find a Dawn Stone and a Moon Stone?  I know you can get a moon stone by mining it but I can't find anymore places to mine and I'm at the part where I have to fight Angie, if anybody knows any places I can mine at please let me know, I have a Clefairy and a Roselia that desperately need to evolve!

Spoiler

Moon Stone: Wispy Ruins. You'll find it on a rock.

Dawn Stone: You need to defeat a Reserse Leader for that, but that's later.

Edited by Sr.F

Is more than one Shiny stone available in V8.1? I have finished 6 gyms and location/item guide says : Shiny Stone    Cliffside Grave (5 Badges)    , where is this? 

Can I obtain a Shiny stone by mining ?

I want to evolve Roselia and Togetic. 

I'll only tell u this much.......wander all around in amethyst cave. U will get it on the way. Also, u might have a ladder with u which u must have picked up in wispy ruins, i guess......Go with the ladder to the cliffside grave for something special...

On 5/7/2017 at 5:47 AM, PESH1 said:

Is more than one Shiny stone available in V8.1? I have finished 6 gyms and location/item guide says : Shiny Stone    Cliffside Grave (5 Badges)    , where is this? 

Can I obtain a Shiny stone by mining ?

I want to evolve Roselia and Togetic. 

Iirc you can only get 1 Shiny Stone as of now. You just need to clear a sidequest in Amethyst Cave and beat two bosses; no need for the ladder, bbut it gets you a nice TM.

Hey guys needing some help. Trying to do the ??? quest from Kristilline (Version 8) and I haven't been able to locate Prof Jenner, who is on Terajuma Shore? Is he hiding in a special spot to activate this quest...?

1 minute ago, Loquiito17 said:

Hey guys needing some help. Trying to do the ??? quest from Kristilline (Version 8) and I haven't been able to locate Prof Jenner, who is on Terajuma Shore? Is he hiding in a special spot to activate this quest...?

Answer:  Dr Jenkel is on the east side e of the shore but you have to surf to  the east where there's a opening and tada you got to the shack!

1 minute ago, Loquiito17 said:

Just now, Dee3 said:

Answer:  Dr Jenkel is on the east side e of the shore but you have to surf to  the east where there's a opening and tada you got to the shack!

Cheers mate, literally just found it like 1min before this reply, but thanks.

had been bugging me for while trying to find it

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Jmanultrax1 said:

also does anybody know where to get the odd house key?

It's in Narcissa's gym. Just go though the puzzle like normal and you'll come across a room with a picture of Mew on the wall. Then, Mew will appear and go through the mirror. Follow it and you can't miss it.

3 minutes ago, Jmanultrax1 said:

is there any new events continuing from the narcissa sidequest after the generator one in west gearan?

I don't think so. I checked all of Goldenleaf and found nothing.

does anyone know what the passcode 3845 is used for? it's on melia's briefcase at the goldenwood grove when she wants to fight you (pre-venam)

edit: nvm it gets you an ability capsule if you put it in melia's briefcase