Rejuvenation Ask Your Questions: Quests and Pokemon/Item Locations

Fumble

has the exp share been moved in e8? reguardless of it being moved where can i find it?

same question for the itemfinder

Edited by sandy

So i am inside of Valor Mountian right now.. i just got magma drift.

when i entered the mountain i found the girl that was trapped and she told me about how the mountain has feelings..

but i don't know where to go from there

• Global Mods

I actually have one lucky egg. Got it when I captured Chansey's pre-evolution in the mansion of the normal gym.

BTW, anyone knows where I found the second ancient book?

Oh, I forgot wild Pokemon can hold items.

Second ancient book is in Sheridan Wetlands. If I remember correctly, it can be distinguished from the other books lying on the ground because most of the books are black and the ancient book is brown.

Oh, I forgot wild Pokemon can hold items.

Second ancient book is in Sheridan Wetlands. If I remember correctly, it can be distinguished from the other books lying on the ground because most of the books are black and the ancient book is brown.

thank you

ah ok so i cant completely xplore the mansion till after i complete the game guess i cant move all those bolders in the bladestat hidout either then...

Edited by sandy

Does anybody know where little Narcissa has gone? I finished the Generator related Help Quest and the scientist said to keep an eye on her but I can't find her at this point.