Rejuvenation Ask Your Questions: Quests and Pokemon/Item Locations

Fumble

• Veterans

Is there a secret to doing the Kecleon help request in Sheridan? I don't have 50,000 but I also can't fight the level 100 Kecleons in the dungeon.

It's possible to spawn directly next to the ladder, so it's really just a matter of luck.

• Upvote 1

Hokay, I completed all of Kristiline's help quests and the weird doctor guy gave me a hint about something in the ghost leader's gym. I have a feeling it involves the statue she's protective of, but I can't seem to access it. Am I doing something wrong?

I'm at the W. Gearen Help center and it's telling me that I need to complete the "Strange House" side quest before I can take any requests. I don't know what this quest is. Could someone tell me?

I'm at the W. Gearen Help center and it's telling me that I need to complete the "Strange House" side quest before I can take any requests. I don't know what this quest is. Could someone tell me?

its the odd key event in goldenleaf and it starts at the left statue on the gym's battlefield and you can do the other two requests without doing the side quest as for the poster above the one i quoted the event also requires 8 badges to acrivate.

as for my question, anyone know where i can find the miracle seed? i found it in my first playthrough but i seem to have forgotten where i found it

Edited by sandy

• Veterans

I'm trying to do the Phantump event. I went behind the waterfall in Goldenleaf at night, but I only see a grey and red door, no tree. How can I find the tree?

You have to open the door. On the other side of the wall you can see a pillar with 4 dots, talk to it and the door should open to the room with the Phantump event.

• Veterans

Anyone know where I can get a dusk stone?

It's an item that you can find on the floor in front of the Odd tower. You'll have to use the itemfinder, though.

Okay can someone PM me how to get the secret item in Narcissa's gym? I've been trying to get it now for a few hours. I've seen a guide on YT but every time I try it I can't get it to work. Don't know if it was because of a change in the updates or what, but I'm really frustrated by it.

So please can someone just PM me how to get it?

Okay can someone PM me how to get the secret item in Narcissa's gym? I've been trying to get it now for a few hours. I've seen a guide on YT but every time I try it I can't get it to work. Don't know if it was because of a change in the updates or what, but I'm really frustrated by it.

So please can someone just PM me how to get it?

If it's the item I'm thinking of, you're going to need 8+ badges for that event.

Can anyone tell me where i can get the metal coat as well as tediursa? Also, on the location guide it says its a help request and i found no suuch thing annnddd i may or may not have forgotten that its avalible in the mansion gym thing.................(a place to get a good fire tm would be nice too)

Can anyone tell me where i can get the metal coat as well as tediursa? Also, on the location guide it says its a help request and i found no suuch thing annnddd i may or may not have forgotten that its avalible in the mansion gym thing.................(a place to get a good fire tm would be nice too)

1. I think the Metal Coat is from a help request on Terajuma Island, so yeah.

2. I know Ursaring is available in the hidden area at Blacksteeple Castle, but I can't remember Teddiursa. Might've been West Gearen grass.

3. The only good fire TM is from Amber's gym. This game has very few TMs as of V7, and I believe the only one you can get is from her. Or at least one of the few fire TMs you can get is from her, there might be more, IDK.

• Veterans

Yeah, I want Soothe Bell too and can´t find :(

A soothe bell can be obtained by answering yes to the question of the lady next to the PokéMart vendor in Sheridan village.

I want a Noibat, but i'm not yet arrived at the Sheridan Badlands and the only place in wich i can find one at a good level seems to be the Goldenleaf Cave iirc, the fact is: where is this Cave? Really idk if i'm stupid or what but i don't know where it is (i've 5 badges atm)

I want a Noibat, but i'm not yet arrived at the Sheridan Badlands and the only place in wich i can find one at a good level seems to be the Goldenleaf Cave iirc, the fact is: where is this Cave? Really idk if i'm stupid or what but i don't know where it is (i've 5 badges atm)

You're thinking of GoldenWOOD cave, not Goldenleaf. Y'know, where you meet Melia after route 1 / Goldenwood Forest. I get the two confused a ton, I was also looking at where it said I found my Noibat, and it said Goldenwood cave. I was wondering where in the world it is, but then I realized :P