Hell~O!

Jayrachi

Hey, I am new here. Among my interests are digital artwork, game design, and thrash metal. Also, I drink Pepsi. That was the best intro I could conceive, but if you want to ask about me feel free to.

I added a friend on the Backloggery and noticed a game on his currently playing list entitled Pokémon Reborn. So I decided to check it out, downloaded the game, and after playing a while decided to join the forums the game's site had linked to.

Hey! Welcome to the reborn forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay in crazy town. If you have any questions, feel free to ask anyone!

Hello Jayrachi,

Coke>Pepsi but water>every beverage.

Welcome to the forum.

Love,

Dark

Mountain dew rules all.

Welcome to the forums! Community rules to your left, search bar above that, Showdown server above that. Try not to confuse the search bar with the status bar below the rules, as it's a common mistake. Or don't. I'm not a cop. I hope that you enjoy your stay!

Welcome! Enjoy your time here!

Among my interests are digital artwork, game design, and thrash metal.

uhmmm...

err....

I don't know anything about metal. You just keep listening to whatever works \o/

Welcome traveller, to the lands known as the Reborn Community Forums, please leave behind your sanity so it may be safely stored in the forbidden lands behind me and have a nice day, please do not believe the rumours about the community either....we are most certainly NOT sane.