Rejuvenation Version 6 Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

Guzam

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I just beat Keta and some of my thoughts:

• The story is MUCH CLEARER. I can't stress this enough. Everything makes sense and the slight plot change is very welcome.
  • The fights are much more balanced. Keta is definitely much easier but Gale Strike is much more threatening. If you use Duskull (at this point where it can be purified) you can gain access to Will-O-Wisp before level 30, and you also have an option of a Meditite in Amethyst Cave.
  • THE GRAPHIC SKLASDJKLASDJLKASDJLKASD
  • You can actually beat Shadow Mewtwo! I don't know what that does for you but I stalled it out and it shadow killed itself.

May I get some hint on where is the story split in V6 please?

Is it about you

hang your magma stone to the maid after defeat Groudon

or not?

Or is it about

do you save the trapped fire gym leader(Amber?) before you get to the top of the mountain?

Many thanks!

Edited by nfray

would anyone happen to know what pkmn is in the egg if you trade the kid on route 3 a phantump egg? desperate for any decent mon to add to my party :|

It's a mystery egg with 17 different possibilities. What hatches is predetermined and cannot be changed by soft-resetting. I got a Drilbur from mine.

Oh, really? Well, I guess Revengercrm will be jealous :]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

cuz I got aron.

Noooo ARON!!!... whatever. I made a second run of Reborn just to use him. Jan thinks I'll beat the gyms 40th to get an aron? scew that

Someone know what's inside the Odd House in Goldenleaf Town ? I'm thinking about Rotom but a Rotom-Wash may be a little too op for now...

After you finish v6 content, go to Narcissa's Gym and interact with the statue she's always guarding. You'll be able to figure out the rest.

After you finish v6 content, go to Narcissa's Gym and interact with the statue she's always guarding. You'll be able to figure out the rest.

Alright thanks ! I just hope it will be worth it.

May I get some hint on where is the story split in V6 please?

Is it about you

hang your magma stone to the maid after defeat Groudon

or not?

Or is it about

do you save the trapped fire gym leader(Amber?) before you get to the top of the mountain?

Many thanks!

The first one

Sooo, am I able to do anything with Narcissa and the Demon drama.

No, not in this update. The quest can only be started

Well, there is stuff to do such as looking for the new mons implemented, searching around for hidden items with your Itemfinder, breeding, etc. It all depends on ya mate.

And to give you a hint on how to open it, I'll leave it in the spoiler below.

Make sure to bring along Rock Climb and search for spots to Rock Climb throughout the cave. Anyways, go back to the area where you were Ren got caught in a web. Near that area should be area to use Rock Climb. The rest I'll leave to ya.

where do i find jirachi after the corta forest? you can pm me if you dont wana tell everyone

This event replaces the fenniken event. The locations are the same iirc. Did you do the fenniken event?

Edited by SnowGlaceon