Version 6 Bug Reporting Thread

Jan

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

okay so found an error today first one in a while if you talk to the elevator in the chrisola hotel then deselect by pessing x it changes your floor anyway to level 2 or level 3. Minor but bleh thought i should do something around here :3

Side note constantly repeatable pokemon events could be just for me but Abra and Heatmor stay there no matter how many times i capture them

Edited by Hypa

I'm on a Mac with version 6 and entering Wispy Path crashes my game every time. I had to send my save to a friend just to get past it :/ Haven't encountered another area that does this.

Edit: I was able to walk around but encountering any trainer or going into the house or Wispy Tower also crashed it. I can try and go back there if you'd like to know the error that appears.

Edited by Kat

So is there any easy way to fix this? Like could I just drag the wispy path music out of the folder or something? I'd like to be able to explore the area for myself.

Edited by Kat

Also you guys were right it was the music crashing the game. I managed to locate the folder and just dragged the Wispy Path BGM out of there and now have no problems in that area. Thank you ^_^

• Developers

Yeah I know that but I've never seen EVs show right away like in the middle of battle I just gain HP, idk! Not complaining was just curious :P

Yep, this indeed does happen! This is technically a bug, but a very minor one.

• Developers

Hi everyone! How are you?

I already have the magma stone and I am unable to unfreeze the TM house. I got half, since I did not want to save Aelita's grandma.

Anyone with the same problems? My version is 6.2.

Could you post a picture of where you are? Also, have you tried interacting with the door?

Thanks for the prompt reply. I have tried interacting with the door, but there is no response from it. It doesn't say anything. In case I need to upload my saved game, would you please indicate me a link on how to do that?

Thank you.

Could you post a picture of where you are? Also, have you tried interacting with the door?

11893958_10156079179905374_6831646113560

After getting the magma stone, I tried to find Aelita and the elder, but they are nowhere to be found. Specifically, I do not even know where is the elder's house, but I visited everyone in Sheridan village and there's nothing.

Then I went to Amber's house in Teila's town: only Venam and Melia are there, nothing is changed.