Version 6 - Those We Lose

Jan

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No nerf on Valerie.

Welp. I'll be stuck there forever.

You should consider catching and training a Dustox from the area. Its pretty good on the SpD side and learns Light screen it should help you out a bunch espcially if you have light clay, it also has toxic, so you can stall out her mons

Edited by Milotic

You should consider catching and training a Dustox from the area. Its pretty good on the SpD side and learns Light screen it should help you out a bunch espcially if you have light clay, it also has toxic, so you can stall out her mons

Too late. I already made a reset back to Narcissa and get all the Pokes I can get.

I swear, Narcissa is such a pain! Especially since Ghostly Wail ruins any chance of keeping the Blessed Field up for any length of time. Any Pokemon you suggest that can beat her?

Pangoro's crunch, Arcanine's flare blitz (use rare candies and then reverse candies and lastly evolve it). I thought of using floatzel, big mistake.

Edited by Revengercm

Hey thanks and one more question, (SPOILERS!!!!)

Where do I go after i defeat kyorgre and help angie and her mom ?

That one i don't know. It may be a story split there, so i don't know.

Just wait for someone post here that knows about it.

Sooo. I decided to delete the old save and start a new game sine most maps got a revamp....

But JESUS I did not expect changes to be that big! And awesome! It's like a begining of a completely different game!

I'm just past the first gym, and the game has improved so much! Jan, you're the BOSS!