Ask the next person a question!

star-kin

I'm not a great reader to be honest but I really like reading the clan novels from White Wolf's Vampire the Masquerade universe. They are a short but satisfying read. Another book I read and actually enjoyed reading was Bram Stocker's Dracula. The 92 movie adaptation was the best vamp movie I had the pleasure to watch, even if a few details were different from the book (e.g. Dracula was too humanized in the movie).

Favourite movie? Any genre counts.

Edited by Gh0stStark

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say...davidangel64's original let's play of Minecraft turned me to the game and, by extension, the genre itself with games like Terraria and Starbound that I still enjoy.

What game do you feel is massively overrated?

I'm not good at any of them... However, I think I'm more a builder than a battler. In pokenations I've learned that I'm quite good at building teams when my opponent has a limited pool. It gives me the chance to test more gimmicky things that I know that will work because they work well against some concrete pokemon. As a battler I just make too many errors.

Now that it's (almost) over, what's your opinion about pokenations? Anything special to remark?

I'm filled with Rage at the thought that even to the bitter end, Atlantis pulls a nasty low trick and prevents Amazon from using Steel or Electric types in the semifinal type swap. A petty way to spite us, seeking to deny us the blessing of the Lord Magnezone! But we shall still prevail, mark my words!

(Jk it was a goodish run for the most part, even though I was not an active member)

What does any Atlantan present here say to justify this low trick!?

We in Atlantis recognize the superior power of the lord of magnets and took the unanimous decision of banning it in order to have a fair final.

In competitive pokemon, do you prefer ladder or tournament?

It's a kind of bright orange-red. I should hope to know that, because I consider myself an artist, and also because vermilion and grey is the colour of sacred ash that is commonly used in pujas.

Just keep mum about my partial colourblindness, ok? Cool.

Do you have a dog?

I don't follow you exactly. What do you mean by whipping a problem? In the literal sense, I do not own a whip and do not whip things. Im fact, I have never even struck anyone or anything, for that matter. To me, if a problem comes along and there's something I can do to improve the situation, I do it, and if there is nothing that can be done, then it's not a problem by definition.

Why do you not own a dog?

Because when I was four or so I got into a bit of an incident involving getting attacked by a dog and have been a bit scared of them ever since.

What is your favorite video game quote?

I don't remember video game quotes. And saying that you don't like having dogs as a whole because of an accident with one is racist against dogs (kappa)

What was the last item of (relative) value that you lost, mislaid or had stolen?

Telekinesis, because if you control it well you get p much every superpower there is outside time travel and telepathy. Long story short: atoms=objects, so you can rearrange matter, speed up molecules to create ice or fire, make a heart start beating (or stop). In addition to the always-cool ghost tricks, of course. It's basically omnipotence.

Did you ever own any VHS tapes - and if so, what were the ones you watched over and over? - or is/was your childhood strictly DVD?