Troll in the Dungeons

ThumsRipa

~~Obviously not a Harry Potter fan~~

Hello all. I've been playing Reborn for a while now, but just recently decided to join in on the forum fun.

Started Pokemon since LeafGreen, been a fan ever since. I often roam around on Showdown Randoms, and for teams, most of them are, ahem, troll teams. I like to mess around with people. Magic Room, switching weird items onto opponents with Klutz Loppuny. The fun stuff :P

As for other hobbies, I read books of all sorts, watch anime, watch movies, hide in bushes, stalk people, enjoy the looks of surprise when I *gets silenced*

Ahem. Anyways, hello there. My name is Thums, and Reborn is awesome.

ifIdidanythingwrongherepleasedon'tkillme

LeafGreen was my first cartridge, though Gold/Silver was my first Pokemon game.

LeafGreen never saved, for me. :c

being stalked is a fun thing to do here, you get to see who stalked you ~

anyway, welcome to Reborn, trolls are neat but only if they're bluwololololo \o/

Hiya there! Welcome to Reborn :D! Your hobbies seem....interesting to say the least and i'm sure we've all done a bit of stalking right?

Anyways, since you don't want to get killed, you should probably read the community rules which are to the left.

Have fun in Reborn and enjoy your stay cause there is no escape from this madness

Edited by Dhanush D Bhatt

Hello Thums!

Leaf Green was the first game I've had, along with Gold and Silver.

Though I'm kinda thinking that what I bought was one of those bootleg ROM hacks packed into a cartridge back then.

Anywhoooo,

Welcome to Reborn! I'll show you around.

There's cookies to your left and our fellow members wrapped in straitjackets to your right.

There's cake too, but those are mine.

Don't touch okay? ❤

I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun!

Well met Ripa. I kinda want to call you that but if you don't like it, well... RIPa

Welcome to Reborn!

Hey I remember Leaf Green... the feeling of when I didn't knew anything and actually played the majority of the game only with a Blastoise. It was fun.

Stalking eh? If you log on private no one's going to know you're stalking them imeanwhat

Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy your eternal stay in the mad house.

I'll see you around o/

LeafGreen was my first cartridge, though Gold/Silver was my first Pokemon game.

LeafGreen never saved, for me. :c

being stalked is a fun thing to do here, you get to see who stalked you ~

anyway, welcome to Reborn, trolls are neat but only if they're bluwololololo \o/

I missed this kind of welcome \o/

zeph you were first like u wat girl

Oi, you can't just drop a Harry Potter line on us and then not even tell us what your House is!

2eehkjm.jpg

...Err, I mean, welcome to Reborn, Thums.

Forgive me, I am just one easily excited Ravenclaw with just as little sanity as everybody else here.

Hope you enjoy your stay here; it's gonna be a rather long one, so you best prepare yourself.

Everyone's already shown you everything important, so I'll just sit here and totally subtly remind that Team Meteor is still recruiting, blah blah, y'know.

Reborn's a crazy place, but you'll fit right in for sure. Have fun!~

There's cake too, but those are mine.

Don't touch okay? ❤

But.... Cake :o*secretlyaddsadress*

Well met Ripa. I kinda want to call you that but if you don't like it, well... RIPa

I..... actually never thought of that.

Oi, you can't just drop a Harry Potter line on us and then not even tell us what your House is!

Everyone's already shown you everything important, so I'll just sit here and totally subtly remind that Team Meteor is still recruiting, blah blah, y'know.

AccordingtoquizzesImSlytherin

Speaking of antagonist groups, where do you sign up for Team Meteor? *shot*

Easy! Think about your most desperate wish in life, decide that it's worth destroying and rebuilding the entire world for, then ask for Sirius and tell him all about your newfound, burning passion for your selfish desires and mindless destruction.

You'll be accepted in no time!

I mean, all it took for me was a plea to let my favourite characters survive that game...

Hihi :]]]] My first pkmn game was Diamond ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)

Although my favorite region is Unova. More importantly, Welcome to the Pokemon Reborn Community!! I guarantee You'll enjoy your stay.

Listen to the jamz (▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿)

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪( ಠ ͜ʖರೃ)٩◔̯◔۶

Welcome to the forums! Community rules to your left, search bar above that, Showdown server above that. Don't confuse the search bar with the status bar below the rules, as it can lead to some humorous moments for those who aren't you. Or do. I'm not a cop. I hope that you enjoy your stay!