Your Strange/Creepy/Scary Dreams

I saw a weird dream last night and it was so strange that i felt like sharing it. So now i'm creating a topic for that. [i searched but i couldn't find a topic like this, btw.(I'm actually suprised there isn't but whatever.)]

I'll start it with mine:

First thing i remember is a map there were two green dots linked with a green road. Then, i started going from one to another.

On the roads I couldn't see anyone and there were green circles on the roads i should go from and red X'es on the others.

I finally arrived on my destination which was a canyon. Yeah a canyon... As earlier i couldn't see anyone.

When i stepped out of my car, i transformed into Superman and a woman appeared near me.(I don't remember anything about how she looked, btw)

She said: You must infiltrate the enemy base quickly. Pointing a thick forest i could hardly even see, with her finger. I started flying towards the forest.

On the way i saw a woman about to fall from a cliff. I wasn't gonna bother at first but my superhero instincts made me save her. (i think so at least)

I went to the center of the forest fighting with ninjas on trees along the way. Yes, SUPERMAN fighting with NINJAS on freakin' TREES.

Then i reached a tree house, i started climbing up the ledders to get inside. While i was climbing up i saw my arch-enemy climbing down the ladder, Dr.Eggman (apparently Superman's worst enemy is Dr.Eggman, lol)

He turned to me and said: Do you remember the time we saw each others Sharingans. Then Flashback happened:

Danzo(from Naruto) was talking with Tobi(also from Naruto). Also Danzo was wearing an Akatsuki cloak.

Then he turned to me, who was Naruto at that time, and told me i had to fight with Tobi to test his strength.

It was like a fighting game, i could see each one's health and i was watching from a third-person perspective.

I only had 50 health while Tobi had 150. In our first fight i got defeated real quick and had to restart the battle. But in our second fight i got angry and one shotted him with a Fuuton: Rasen Shuriken .

Then Danzo turned to me and said: Hmm, he was not ready for an attack of that level...

The End

• Global Mods
I was participating in a marathon with a few thousand other people. Among the marathon runners were eskimos, elves (including the Keebler elf), and a Russian with an impressive moustache who was talking about home improvement projects. While we were marathoning, a building came into view and the song "Home" by Philip Philips started playing. One of the eskimos said, "I like this song. Let's go in."

We found no flaws in the eskimo's logic, so we went in. We made our way through the building, which had many different floors (we were at the top, so we descended). Every once in a while we'd meet a red robot who would ask us "'Sup?" and join our marathon. On the second-lowest floor, there was a statue of the previous Pope. The Pope statue went on and on about how he and his brother fought together in WWII (I don't know if he actually has a brother, but in the dream he apparently did). The robots eventually got sick of it and shouted "SHUT THE FUCK UP" in unison. The Pope statue saluted them and said, "At your service! Thank you for choosing Dairy Queen!" A passage opened up in the floor revealing a staircase, and we went down.

In the middle of this room was a fountain. We walked to there, and a bunch of fat, red, buzzing things came flying from the other end of the room. Everyone except me and the Russian were driven to panic at the sight of them. The rest of our party yelled "OH GOD, NOT THE ITALIANS!" and started running around all over the place. I responded to this by telling everybody, "WE OUTNUMBER THEM!" This lifted their spirits, and we charged forward. At the same time, a bunch of black-cloaked people came out of nowhere and charged towards us. No one panicked again though; we all kept at it. A girl with purple hair took out a wand and used some kind of spell, which I narrowly managed to dodge. I grabbed her hair, which I complimented her on as I pushed her head into the fountain.

The scene changed. I was now in the room of a hospital. There was a man in a wheelchair with an extremely pale face, no lips, and a disfigured mouth. He was staring at an open and empty notebook. A police officer was standing over him, hitting him in the back of the head with his nightstick and repeatedly telling him "You are a horrible tree."

The scene changed again. I was sitting in a chair, in a room full of other people who were also sitting in chairs. Michael Jackson came in. He walked around the room singing "Bad". When he was done, we all clapped as he Moonwalked back out.

"BOOM!"

The door on my end of the room was blasted off its hinges. An old couple came with it, smashing into the wall on the other side. A thick green cloud came into the room, and everyone who was in the other room (and the room I was in) ran through this one to the outside of the hospital. Then in walked the source.

He looked around 40-50 years old. He was wearing a white sleeveless T-shirt and light blue sweatpants. He was bald at the top of his head and had black hair on the sides. Like the Russian from the marathon, he had a moustache. "I ♥ JUSTIN BIEBER" was tattooed on his forehead.

"Oh man...", he moaned, relief and exhaustion in his voice as he let out another one, equally as loud and explosive as the first. "Oh man..." I wanted to escape like everyone else, but I couldn't get up from the chair. I was completely and utterly paralyzed. He came over to sit on me, and I was terrified. I woke up just as he did so.

Edited by Ice Cream Sand Witch

I was in school giving a presentation like normal high school students do. Everything is going well, the class in fully involved, I think I aced this one. Then we hear the principal's voice throughout the classroom:

"THIS IS A CODE RED. STUDENTS AND TEACHERS FIND THE NEAREST CLASSROOM OR RESTROOM AND REMAIN HIDDEN"

Everyone in my class gathered themselves,and headed to side of the class where no one could see through the tiny door window. Light's are off, we're cracking jokes because we all believe that there is no immediate danger to us.Then all of a sudden the phone started ringing. Everyone got quiet real quick and gave off that terrified "wtf? are you serious?" look. We don't know who called but my teacher, Mr. Griffin picks up the phone and just nods his head and put a real concerned look on his face. Since he spent time in the military, we believed that they needed him to take down the suspect. He hangs up the phone and just sighs, turns on the lights and stands by the door.

Mr. Griffin says to us, "Well, my time has come. It was nice knowing you all, but I have a debt to pay and I have to do it now."

Some start crying, calling parents and praying because we have a teacher with a problem that couldn't be settled outside of school.

I immediately stand up. "WTF are you doing! You can't settle that shit elsewhere?"

Mr. Griffin says,"No my boy, the time is now."

"Are you fucking serious? You think we're just gonna let you let that stranger in here and kill you yet alone everyone else?"

"Y'all are in good hands, nothing will happen to y'all I promise."

"You can't keep a fucking promise if you're dead!"

"You don't speak to me that way, young man!"

"If my life is in danger, I'm definitely free to say whatever I want to whoever I want"

During our argument we hear a loud banging against the door and voice that yelled, "Open this door! I know you're in there!"

We all start to panic, and Mr. Griffin says, "I must do what I have to do."

I begin to think of a plan to save our lives. "OK Griff, you open that door and bash his head in with this stapler! And once I'm done with him, I'm coming for you next!"

"OK then," Mr. Griffin said.

My heart was beating at paces I didn't believe were possible, but then I saw everything in slow motion the second Mr. Griffin opened the door. The only thing I saw was the gun and a gloved hand enter the room. With no hesitation, I swung full force at the mystery man's head. I predicted it perfectly because he fell down right after the blow. Once he was on the ground, I immediately kept going. Over and over again, I'm hitting this man with a stapler. Then all of a sudden my classmates tell me to stop. I ignore them completely until the mystery man tried to say something and I knocked him out cold. I stand up. "WTF did you tell me to stop for!?" "Dude LOOK AT HIM!!!" I look back and it's the school's SRO, Officer Hill. I look at Mr. Griffin as he holds back laughter with a face that says "I can't believe you just did that"

Instead of panicking I gather myself, give my backpack to my friend and pull up a chair beside Officer Hill. I then proceeded to call my parents and explained the situation to them.

"What in the world are you talking about?" - Mom

"Boy, what the hell are you talking about?" - Dad

I said, "I've told you everything I know, everything I did so the next time you hear from me it'll probably be from a prison phone. I hope not, I don't know how this works. I take government next semester." I give my phone to my friend and lay down right next to Officer Hill with my face facing the ground, patiently waiting for him to wake up. Then I felt a tight tug on my leg.

"Come on dude, get up! We're gonna be late for practice!" My brother says to me as I let out a deep sigh and get out of bed.

• 2 months later...

I once had a dream where I was a woman (or just wearing a skirt ) and I was running away from something (which later turned out to be jello)

Every single time I run away far enough from the thing I'd end up falling off of a cliff and dying, and every single time I die a voice tells me that "there is no escape" and other things revolving around the same topic, and after a while a guy keeps telling me to "watch out" and I'd get so distracted that I fall off the cliff and die.

after a while Some crystals of differing colors decided to create an orbit around me and after a while I decided to give up, and then the dream ended.

I'm just gonna make this short:

I was in an elevator no buttons to push at all suddenly it stops at 12 which the elevator screen indicated it opened only for me to see a bunch of shadow hands clumped together like in fullmetal alchemist but with a devil figure standing beside it. After which I woke up at 12:00 A.M (EXACTLY)

CREEPY AF WHEN I WOKE UP :( :( :(