Server War vs. TBT

Cloud

DEAR REBORN,

WE WAGE WAR UPON YOU.

YOU HAVE A WEEK TO RESPOND.

...OK BYE

But for the sake of what's illiterate and what's not, I come to you as a Staff member from The Battle Tower server to wager a war between our server and the Reborn Server.

...Really, this thread is just to see if you'll warrant interest in this, so just give a short response detailing and telling of reasons nobody wants to hear telling if you want this to happen or not!

Thanks.

~Cloud

You guys already have all that trouble with skarmpiss and spammers/hackers or whatever and I hear about it daily. I don't want to bring any of their attention in this direction.

I vote no.

But considering YOU challenged US, it would only be fair to use our tiers...

"Can I play with you, Johnny?"

"Sure!"

"Ok but we have to play my way."

"Then I'd rather just not play,"

I'd also be more liable to go for it if it was introduced as something more passive and server-friendly.

"Server Battles!" vs "Server WAR."

Server wars never turn out well for the loser.

Server war at all= forcing reborn to deal with another server, and forcing another server to deal with reborn. We naturally congregate towards certain communites because we feel safer there or more comfortable with those people as opposed to others. for example, I'd never dream of going to PBC after what they did to my xat. They're assholes and the definition of power-hungry. Quite frankly I'm scared some of TBT's troubles will spill over into our server, and ours into TBTs likewise. If this happens, I will not support it. Nor will I participate.

Anything dubbed "____ war" begets conflict, which begets feuds, which begets... trouble we don't have and don't care to get into.

• Administrators

We've had server wars before which have been perfectly fine, even if called that. Moreover this topic wasn't for the support ofthe auth, just to see if we had users interested in battling. We've decided that if this happens it'll be Beta tiers already- which we used for the previous war, and it was perfectly fine

Guys, guys, we just wanted a general consensus of opinions, not an argument about what would be used. If you want to war, say yes, if you don't, you don't. We would make this fair, don't assume that we wouldn't. It will all be settled where it's equal for everyone.