Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Anything that kills a level 75 Arceus

BanananaK

Question

Looking for any destiny bond / perish song Pokemon to kill that damn Arceus. I have a quick claw, so anything that can reliably make it die in one turn or something. Pokemon suggestions and where and how to get them, anything should work without too much leveling (I do know Kricketune learns destiny bond and I have one at a low level, but preferably I'd like something faster), because I have had SO MANY different people say different things about beating these super boss battles. Thanks!

This one is resolved, if anyone wants to set it to that as I don't know how that function works.

Edited by BananananaK

19 answers to this question

Something I did:

Sturdy Onix spam Rock Tomb until dead to lower speed

Jolteon spam T-Wave until El has no Full Heals (Backup T-Wave is recommended)

Gallade spam Close Combat until victory (2 backup fighters are recommended)

Edited by Drymus

Kricketune does not learn destiny bond it lerarns perish song at lv.50.for destiny bond you can get koffing at lv.40 or weezing at l.46 wynaut at lv.16 vespiquen lv.53 or with a heart scale yanmask lv.49 cofagrigus lv.57.

Dry Mus im pretty sure the move your Onix used was Rock Tomb and as for Arceus it isn't that hard to train a pokemon up to the nessecary level otherwise you should easily be able to find some koffing/weezing near enough to level 40 in the wasteland

Please do use the search feature, plenty of topics about this with suggestions already exist.

Sorry, I was looking for like 10-20 minutes but couldn't find anything that was 100% accurate and not potentially outdated.

Either way, I appreciate the help everyone gave with this so I can go on with teh game :D

Edited by BananananaK

I used a Chesnaught that was able to absorb a Judgement that had picked up the water type and used Leech Seed. Chesnaught died and then i swapped to a Cofagrigus and then swapped to a Bouffalant to take the Shadow Ball and then swapped back to Cofagrigus to take the focus blast and the HP was wittled away by leech seed and kept switching and I beat it using this method.

Edited by mrverifyme

If you're having too much trouble just side with El. It makes very little difference plot wise and you don't have to beat Arceus to progress. I know that this is a bit of a cop out but it is an option.

Personally I find it somewhat funny that losing to El sends you to a pokemon center however escape ropes don't work. Question though a few of the threads claim that Ditto reduces each of Arceus attacks to 5 pp, and while I don't have a stall team I do have lots of revives and max revives and he has yet to run out of judgement or focus blasts :/ i did a tally last soft reboot and he used judgement 12 times alone.....bleh here goes round 30....

36 rounds later my winning strategy was a luck based flash him til he cant hit anything

Edited by Jettwist

Ditto will have all of Arceus' attacks at 5 pp, but it will not affect the pp of Arceus, only Ditto. My personal method first time around was paralyze hax with emolga, belly drum hariyama, close combat.

I used pidgeotto's sand attack against the first pulse tangrowth using that strategy. Helped when pansear was getting owned.

Great way to defeat Ditto-Arceus :

1) Get Dragalge.

2) Level it up until it learns Toxic and survive a single hit from D-A.

3) Use Toxic on it. Elias will use Full Heal. Repeat until he has no more full heals.

4) Stall until it freaking faints *_*.

Ditto will have all of Arceus' attacks at 5 pp, but it will not affect the pp of Arceus, only Ditto. My personal method first time around was paralyze hax with emolga, belly drum hariyama, close combat.

I used pidgeotto's sand attack against the first pulse tangrowth using that strategy. Helped when pansear was getting owned.

This was not the case for me :/ i would have beaten it much sooner if it didnt have 10 pp for judgement and recover

And I did a tally count several times I fought it so much

Edited by Jettwist

i know of 2 diff ways to kill arceus in less than 5 turns. option A: breed a endeavor aron with strudy go into the fight let in attack you use endeavor let it kill aron then use a priority moves to finish it. option B:(the more common one) do all the sticker side quests buy a quick claw give it to a d-bond poke and just keep reseting till the quick claw works.

Edited by WSGreen